Do we still need to upload avatars to the wiki before use?

Started by Love And Submission, December 19, 2013, 06:39:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Love And Submission

I remember that the last time I changed my avatar , I had to upload it to the wiki before I changed it. DO we still have do that or has it changed since the move to the new server? I searched for the answer but couldn't find it.

Discord: SouthOfHeaven#3454

Oniya

Uploading avatars is done through the profile change page.  It's signature images that need to be directly uploaded to the wiki.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

jouzinka

Avatars get uploaded to the wiki automatically. Even if you upload it through the forums, it still gets stored on the wiki.

But you don't have to upload it there first. :)
Story status: Not Available
Life Status: Just keep swimming...
Working on: N/A

Vekseid

Quote from: jouzinka on December 20, 2013, 06:41:40 AM
Avatars get uploaded to the wiki automatically. Even if you upload it through the forums, it still gets stored on the wiki.

But you don't have to upload it there first. :)

They get uploaded to a directory in the forum structure - they can't be accessed through the wiki unless someone puts it there. : )