Werewolves of Miller's Hollow Episode 3 [Villagers Win]

Started by Xillen, May 24, 2009, 03:09:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greenthorn

I agree with Trieste...what if the buddy you choose is a werewolf and you give them information.  Tsk, tsk...a few people made -that- mistake the last game!!

And beware of liars!!  Werewolves will tell you "secrets" to get information!!

Elunari

Elunari sits outside her hut, sharpening a knife and wondering about all these women and their hutboys.  And how could folks be thinking about breakfast after poor Kaz?  She was going to be prepared.  At least she intended to go down fighting.  But this sherriff business was a funny thing.  Folks voting for the woman with the hutboy or the hutboy himself.  There was a conspiracy going on.  Eventually she decided and wrote her selection down, slipping it into the voting box.

Scott
Ons/Offs                                 Plots and Desires  Updated 8/29/14!                               Absences/Apologies

The only way to have eternal love is to never let your heart forget what it's like to live without it.

Marguerite

Why would you give a werewolf information since it is only to assist you at night with things? Who would really try to blab everything to the whole world?

-Stops and glances to Desan-

Apologies Desan.
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Greenthorn

Greenthorn eyes Elunari and makes a mental note of her sole vote for Scott.

Galatine

"I have no idea why everyone is going on about 'werewolves'. Everyone knows they don't exist. All we have is a murderer that needs to be caught. Maybe a very sick and twisted one, but that's no reason to bring...fairy tales into this."

LadySky

LadySky hears Galatine inside her dress shop and stops sewing to go watch him from her window.

Isn't it always the creatures of "fairy tales" that try to convince everyone they are not real?

Me thinks thou doth protest too much my good man!

LadySky returns to finish pianoman7117's assless chaps...
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

pianoman7117

Piano leans forward at the sound of his name and the type of pants he will be forced to wear by lady, worried. "When did I order buttless chaps??"

Xillen

Sheriff election votes:
  • Kipoc - 6 votes: Marguerite, Eden, Ladysky, Greenthorn, Yomamaween, Ryieahna
  • Marguerite - 5 votes: Josietta, Desan, Kipoc, Galatine, Elenisil
  • Trieste - 3 votes: Saffron, Avi, Rhapsody
  • Desan - 1 vote: Daylily
  • Eden - 1 vote: Pianoman
  • Josietta - 1 vote: Mannik
  • Saffron - 1 vote: Trieste
  • Scott - 1 vote: Elunari
  • Avi
  • Daylily
  • Dragoondawg
  • Elenisil
  • Elunari
  • Emmaline
  • Galatine
  • Greenthorn
  • Ladysky
  • Mannik
  • Pianoman
  • Rhapsody
  • Ryieahna
  • Ryven
  • Yomamaween

Not yet voted: Dragoondawg, Emmaline, Ryven, Scott.

Remaining Roles:
  • 10 Peasants
  • 2 Soulmates
  • 1 Hunter
  • 1 Alchemist
  • 1 Seer
  • 1 Guardian
  • 1 Healer
  • 6 Werewolves

Marguerite

Marguerite knew it was enough of arguing and pointing fingers. Kaz's body needed to be disposed of properly before the flies and the death stench set in with him. Already, he looked to be bloated as can be, best to get a Priest in here to try and give him the last rites. "Send him off to Heaven even though he may have been a hellion," she thought, nodding as she looked to Josi. "Let us invite a few to try and relax and just try not to get this hysteria going nuts."
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Josietta

*Josi watched people bickering. She looked to Pianoman and then looked to Lady Sky and giggled at the chaps before looking to Miss Mar and smiled.*

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

LadySky

LadySky calls pianoman7117 into her dress shop for his new outfit.

"Come here my pet!" she giggles as she gives her new hut-boy his uniform.
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Galatine

Well have you ever seen a werewolf then? 'Cause I haven't. And until I see one I will not believe in one. And before you go saying "Oh but if you saw one you would be dead!". How would people ever know what they looked like if everyone that ever saw one died?

And seriously, if I was a hypothetical werewolf why would I call attention to myself with outright stating disbelief? Wouldn't it be so much smarter to simply stay quiet and not draw attention to myself? So either I am a very, very abysmally stupid example of a werewolf for needlessly calling attention to myself, or I simply don't believe in such silly things and choose to say so.

Besides, all the evidence here is simply a badly mutilated body of our poor neighbor. It doesn't take a werewolf to do something like that. A regular wolf could do that, or even a particularly sick and twisted human. There is nothing to suggest that some creature out of a scary story did this. And frankly I think doing so probably insults Kaz's memory the more. We are chasing fairy tales instead of his killer, whether it is a wolf or a murderer.

*takes a breath to calm down and disengage preachy mode* Ok then, now that I got that out of my system. If you will excuse me, I have grapes to press and wine to bottle.

Desan

*Laughs at everyone* Everyone is suspicious. Who's to trust, who's to believe? Such is life in this world. *He goes on rambling randomly about people and being too easy as he sits by a log near a fire camp.
And I don’t really give a f-ck, and my excuse is that I’m young.

Rhapsody

*pats Desan on the shoulder*  This is why you shouldn't mix wine with your spirit shrooms, friend.
|| Games I Play||
Not Available for RP
|| O&O || Requests ||  A&A ||
Current Posting Speed: 1-2 times per week

Come to me, just in a dream. Come on and rescue me.
Yes, I know. I can be wrong. Maybe I'm too headstrong.

pianoman7117

Pianoman smiles and goes over to Ladysky's shop, taking his new pair of pants, trying them on. "How's this look?"

Desan

Quote from: Rhapsody on May 27, 2009, 09:16:47 PM
*pats Desan on the shoulder*  This is why you shouldn't mix wine with your spirit shrooms, friend.

*Laughs and shakes his head* Shrooms? The wine was enough...

LadySky

LadySky giggles and dances around pianoman7117.

"You look perfect my pet!" she says as she smacks his ass soundly!

Kip

Kipoc stood and listened for a while, growing more suspicious of Desan's claims and his subsequent vote.  Besides which, if Marg was the sheriff, heaven knows where she'd search for her spatula.

"Trieste for sheriff."

"You say good start, I say perfect ending. 
This world has no heart and mine is beyond mending."
~Jay Brannan~

"Am I an angel or a monster?  A hero or a villian? Why can't I see the difference?"
~Mohinder Suresh~

Josietta

*Josi approached LadySky and pianoman inviting them to the hut for food and drink.*   We should all take time to relax and think things through clear minded rather than pointing fingers. Why don't you come over for a drink and have some good food and then everyone can talk calmly and think through what we are going to do tonight.

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Desan

*Yawns and rubs his eyes* Just don't eat the shrooms then everyone. Shrooms are off limits!  *He grumbles, rubbing his head irritably*

Autumn Sativus

Saffron followed along with daylily, feasting on a second breakfast, mostly consisting of the mentioned mushrooms. After stumbling her way to the place where the crowds were still gathered she pointed to Rhapsody. "A cursed one, the gods have shown!" she mutters drunkenly, stumbling toward the woman in her stupor.
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

LadySky

LadySky smiles and follows Josi. She did not know who to trust but she hated cooking and if food was being offered, she was there!

Desan

*Looks at Saffron in horror* You fool! *He stands up, leaning on his staff for support* Did I not just announce the the townspeople... *He sighs and grumbles, feeling like he should slap the woman.* I want to change my vote. I nominate Kipoc. *He announces, casting a blind vote for he had his suspicion of Saffron and thought Marg and herself were friends*

Desan

(by herself I meant Marg + Saff = fwends)

Autumn Sativus

Saffron stomps over to Desan, laughing in a high pitch as she planted her feet in front of him, her finger pointing into his face. "You! You fool of a man! Who would believe that the Seer would come out to the public in such a way! Who are you bluffing for? No, don't tell me here... one of them will surely pick them off." She slurs some words together, collapsing to her knees on the ground as another vision racks her body from the breakfast of mushrooms.
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~