Fantasy Male Character Wanted! :3

Started by Bottles Broken, April 01, 2010, 12:45:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bottles Broken

Yay for approval! :D

Now, who is the lucky person to be my first roleplay partner? Well, take a look at this roleplay idea and let me know! Male and female writers are more than welcome to apply, but the role to be filled is strictly male. This is a fantasy-esque roleplay involving a mute servant girl, Elizabeth, and a forest-dwelling creature. This is entirely up to you, the roleplayer, what the creature is (though my favorites include nagas, elves of both dark and light orientations, and centaurs). Even if you’re not sure, go ahead and tell me what you think of it – I appreciate criticism and promise I don’t bite! :3

For reference, here’s a picture of Elizabeth:

This roleplay can either be a matter of non-consensual contact or a romance. It’s entirely up to you! Also, please provide a picture of the creature you intend to roleplay. It just helps to have a visual picture.

QuoteA horrific storm brings a stranger into a usually calm, tranquil forest. Desperate to get out of the rain, the hooded figure takes cover in the mouth of a cavern. The world around her weeps with lightning occasionally flashing across the sky. The figure, though soaked and cold, lifts off its hood to reveal a young woman of exquisite beauty. She gazes up at the sky but can find no trace of moon nor star to guide her. A smack of thunder assures her that she would go nowhere that night, not if she cared for her health.

Broken with weariness and grief, she finds her way deeper within the cavern. Tears work their way into her eyes. She opens her lips as if to sob, yet no sound emits. Her fingers tenderly caress her throat. With a wince, she withdraws her hand away. The bandages upon her neck are visible with another flash of lightning. The worsening storm leaves the girl to cower as close as she can to the wall of the cave, hoping that sleep will find her soon and take all pain away.

Suddenly, a noise comes from within the depths of the cave. Startled, she jumps to her feet and tries in desperation to seek out the source. Another bolt of lightning gives her just enough light to see that she’s not alone…

rahatngt

I don't think I am up for playing this, my lacking but I have to say its a very interesting a beautiful mute innocent and a fantasy creature .. naga and centaurs would be such a contrast and erotic.

I also love the little samples of writing I see here and in the intro thread. So best of luck with your game.

[Edit]
One suggestion, do put up an O&O soonest you can, it would help with getting partners.

Corny and Horny

Cool. i am definitely interested in this setting. I am quite capable of playing a centaur or a naga, tho, an elf is a little tame for my taste. Also I like the plot you have described. but I have to say, I'm not that fond of Non-Con. I'll pm you in a moment to discuss this.

Bottles Broken

Quote from: rahatngt on April 01, 2010, 01:37:58 AM
One suggestion, do put up an O&O soonest you can, it would help with getting partners.

Oh! Thanks for the suggestion! I'll definitely do that straight away. :D

-- This role has been filled! --