Who will post next? (II)

Started by Harley Quinn, February 04, 2013, 09:54:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Katiana

Me again

I've been looking for TL

DeathDragon7777

I've not seen him since I got back, sorry.

I'll go look for TL too.

Pipaluk

Face it, TL is not showing up,

But you can still ask him to try, annarose.

WashAutumstar

Nope, now I am awake XD

Dragon?

“Being a geek is all about being honest about what you enjoy and not being afraid to demonstrate that affection. It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It’s basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating." - Simon Pegg

TheLegionary

Katiana

Nope. You took so long to get here.....

Wash are you any quicker?

WashAutumstar

Yes, but I don't know if that's necessarily a good thing XP

And look I brought TL

“Being a geek is all about being honest about what you enjoy and not being afraid to demonstrate that affection. It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It’s basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating." - Simon Pegg

DeathDragon7777

And me :D

How are you, Wash?

Katiana

Not Wash.

Annarose is around somewhere, feeling better I hope.

DeathDragon7777

Me too...

So, annarose, how're you feeling?

WashAutumstar

Would I be her, I might have an answer for you XD

How are you dragon?

DeathDragon7777

I am good, ever waiting for the verdict, but I'm good.

And you, Wash?

Katiana

I'm not Wash, i'm Kat.

TL come back, come back wherever you are.....

WashAutumstar

Verdict? I'm tired but well
What's the matter Kat, am I not good enough for you?

DeathDragon7777

Don't worry Wash, you're good enough for me.

Stop being mean to the poor man, Kat.

himawari

Me. Feeling better. Still having chest pains. In bed.

I am guessing either Kat or Dragon.
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Himawari’s Fields of Ideas

WashAutumstar

Neither mwahahah

I'm sorry, that sounds terribly unpleasant  :-\

Thanks Dragon, new I could count on you XD

Katiana

It is me *tackle hugs Wash* you are so good ;)

*Hugs Anna*

Dragon?

Pipaluk

Not dragon yet, but I'm sure he'll show up soon.

WashAutumstar

*is tackled* Oh well, I'm glad to here that ;)

I don't know where Dragon ran off too

fretboardmagic

Did anybody guess me? Because if they did, they get a prize.

Kat?

WashAutumstar

Nope Wash, and sorry I didn't know you were playing, but I'll keep that in mind from now on

Though Kat you should really come here

Katiana

Yes, dear? You called?

Fal, come join us?

SpiralSpider

NO! It is I! Mwhahahahahaaa!

Will Katiana post next?
~ My Ons/Offs, Characters and general RP info ~ Where am I?

"If you get hurt, hurt them back. If they kill you... walk it off."

AmberStarfire

No, it's me. Hi Spiral. :)

Will Deamonbane post next?