Bleach: Red Lotus Blade

Started by FlaminGlory, August 31, 2009, 11:02:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FlaminGlory

I have had this idea floating around my head for sometime and I would love someone to roleplay it with me.

In the soul socity, there are two great noble houses, Kuchiki and Yakayami. According to legend if these two houses every come together and create a child. That child would be posse the zanpakuto know as the red lotus, which can be a very powerful or very destructive depending on the person who uses it. Therefore it is the reason that a marrage between those two noble houses are forbidden, but that didn't stop Captain Akane Yakayami and Captain Byakuya Kuchiki from falling in love. After many months of the love affair, Akane finds out the she is pregant and as she doesn't want anything to happen to her child, hearing the legend that the chld will be killed once it is born, she flees to the human world in hopes to hide the child from the Soul Socity.

Seventeen years later, the child has grown in a young adult and a rather good soul reaper, trained by her mom. Renji and Ruika after a routine inspection of the human world, are outnumbered by hallows and she ends up helping them out. Before they could even ask her anything she disappears.

I haven't figured out the rest of it, and would love help on that point. I do want it to head to the soul socity though.

Things I want from you is: To make this advance lit, meaning four to five good size paragraphs and to keep them that way. I don't like to start it out in advance lit and go down to one liners.

Able to play multply characters, I will be playing the same and we can discuss which ones. If you would like to use your orginal character that is fine as well.

Interested please pm me.