Battle of the Sexes: Read Rules 1st

Started by Oreo, August 29, 2013, 12:43:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Divine Tenacity

Group Games: 0 (pending) | Solo Games: 2  | Post(s) Owed: 2

Check out my Request Thread!

Fabjuth

"Cry havoc" said he who fought chaos with chaos, "and let loose the grapes of wrath!"

Crimzon Dragon

Divine Tenacity

Cryptic

What Makes A Cryp-Tic (O/Os)
"All men were made by the Great Spirit Chief. They are all brothers." ~Chief Joseph
Cryptic's Little Shop Of Mysteries (Requests)NOT CURRENTLY LOOKING
"I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear." ~Martin Luther King Jr.
A/A's
“If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.” ~Mother Teresa

EvaRose

Zaphod

Fabjuth

"Cry havoc" said he who fought chaos with chaos, "and let loose the grapes of wrath!"

EvaRose

Shewolf

Cryptic

"All men were made by the Great Spirit Chief. They are all brothers." ~Chief Joseph
"I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear." ~Martin Luther King Jr.
A/A's
“If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.” ~Mother Teresa

EvaRose

One small step for females...

Divine Tenacity

Cryptic

A/A's

Derwaysh

Sometimes a stern hand is necessary... I think.

And I, methinks, am gone astray
In trackless wastes and lone.

Pleased to meet you, hope you guessed my name! | A peek is worth a thousand words!

A/A

Finals Week: Posting delays of up to 1 week/10 days

Fabjuth

Cryptic

I've said it once, and I'll say it again... Bring.. It ... On.

>:)
A/A's

Derwaysh

...Will you say it the third time, milady Cryptic? In your sweet voice and sweeter demeanor? A man can get used to such, you know.

Pleased to meet you, hope you guessed my name! | A peek is worth a thousand words!

A/A

Fabjuth

Cryptic

Moves in closer to Derwaysh, slipping her arms about his shoulders and leaning up to whisper lightly into his ear. Bring... it on...

A/A's

Derwaysh

~Fluffs himself readily as the 'pillow' and lets her rest as he can 'bring it on'.~

;D

A/A

impishcharm

You know you hypnotize me, always