Inception! (no spoilers)

Started by Dunnuck, July 16, 2010, 09:39:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dunnuck

Aether

I have heard this.

It seems that the Warner Brothers (and their one sister Dot <.< ) and the director of Dark Night with some great on screen special effects put together a great film.  I plan on catching it possibly today.

HairyHeretic

A friend of mine has said as much and is draging the rest of us to see it tomorrow evening. This will be at least his second showing for it.
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

KatieSparks

I've never enjoyed a Christopher Nolan movie before of the ones I've seen (Memento, Batman Begins, Dark Knight, Prestige) but Inception was really great.

Host of Seraphim

It was very slow-paced at first, and I thought I was going to be disappointed until it promptly turned into one of the greatest mind-fucks I have ever experienced.
Tentatively trying to get back into RPing...

:: O/O :: A/A (updated 3/2 -- please read) ::

Endorphin

That movie is just BRILLIANT!

All the pieces came together flawlessly. I'd go as far as to say that's probably my favourite movie ever. And yeah, what an incredible mind-fuck!  ;D
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

KatieSparks

Quote from: Host of Seraphim on July 23, 2010, 01:51:00 AM
It was very slow-paced at first, and I thought I was going to be disappointed until it promptly turned into one of the greatest mind-fucks I have ever experienced.

I kind of felt the same way - I wasn't really disappointed, but not wowed yet, until the part where things really got.. turned upside down.

Dunnuck

Its called Exposition XD. Chris Nolan is simply a genious. Original, diverse, and smart. He made batman more than just a rich man dressed as a bat in a movie you dont need to particularly pay attention to. Great director.

LoveThyself

I loved this movie! The imagery was great, and the entire last half of the movie was crazy intense. Love the originality of it too.

Awwwwesome.

Hai, beebee. =)

LittleMonster

Unf, I loved this movie. I saw it last weekend and I have not been able to stop talking about it. Certainly one of the best mindfucks I've seen in a movie, and the concept was awesome. The music is really lovely too. <3 = Hans Zimmer.