High school blitz

Started by azzmeister89, July 02, 2012, 12:56:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Queen Elsa

(Rotfl. Boxy... You're so weird.)

Boxy

(Yeah isn't it great?  ;D  I'm probly gonna take a nap or something so like don't mind me and continue without if ya want)

Gavlois

(we're waiting for Kitten, so its ok)
O/O

Queen Elsa

LynxKitten

Evangeline followed Hina, keeping to herself.

Queen Elsa

Hina wrapped her arm around Evie, trying to comfort her.

LynxKitten

"I did not mean to do wrong," she said with a sigh, "I do not want to cause trouble for you all."

Queen Elsa

"Evie, you did nothing wrong. It was Siegfried's fault, ok?"

Gavlois

(tell me when you guys wanna timeskip)
O/O

Queen Elsa

Boxy

(I don't mind whenenver though others might no sure...but the time warp is just a step to the left*

Gavlois

(not a timeskip yet)

Upon reaching the front gate of the family mansion, he lifelessly push open the gate. Upon entering into the mansion itself, he was first seen by his father, who began by asking where he had been and why he was so late. Naoko didn't answer. He just walked up the circular stairs in the lobby and headed for his room. Seeing this, his father started shouting at him, demanding answers and asking where Evie was. He entered his room and locked the door, not wanting to speak to anyone right now, not even his father. If only his sister was here, he'd have someone to confide in. However, for now, he was on his own.

Now that his mind was more clear, Naoko thought back to what Hina said earlier and his behaviour. He then realized the truth of Hina's words, and how he was just hurting Evie right now. He decided to apologize when Evie got back. Nodding to himself, he lay down on his bed, wondering what he should say.
O/O

Queen Elsa

Hina and Evie arrived at her host family's home, and entered the huge mansion.

Gavlois

O/O

Queen Elsa

(*Facepalms* Sorry. It's a character in another RP I'm doing.)

Gavlois

(thought so)

Naoko's eyes jerked open the second he heard someone come in. He listened for a minute, and he heard his father express his relief that she was safe, and that he (Naoko) was very irresponsible among other mumblings he couldn't make out. He took a deep breathe, and prepared to confront Evie.

(time to wait for Kitten again. she was here earlier, then disappeared XD)
O/O

Queen Elsa

LynxKitten

(Sorry about that, power went out *facepalm*)

Evangeline followed Hina into the house, giving a slight bow of her head to Naoko's parents who said something about Naoko seeming off and reminding her of the curfew. She apologized profusely and eventually took Hina to the guest room where she was staying. She sat down on the light beige comforter of her bed and sighed, "I hope Naoko is alright.." she muttered, looking at her hands. "Hina, do you think it's possible? I mean...what Sieg said? I...i've never even met the man papa picked for me...what if..." she trailed off.

Queen Elsa

"What could it hurt to give him a shot?... If you fall in love with him, then don't follow your culture. If you don't, marry the man your father picked. Do what will make you happy."

LynxKitten

She sighed, "If I don't abide by my father's wishes, I'll likely be disowned." Frustration and hurt were obvious on her face as her eyes focused on the silver-framed picture she had of her parents and her younger brother.

Queen Elsa

"If your parents truly love you, then they won't care what you do. All they'll care about is that you'll be happy." Hina laughs. "I disobey my father's wishes every day."

LynxKitten

Evie sighed and stood, then stepped over to the nightstand where the picture was. She put a hand on it lightly and tipped it face down. "I'll give it a chance..." she said and inhaled deeply, shakily, obviously scared. She smiled to Hina and quickly walked out of the room and headed up the stairs towards Naoko's room. "Naoko?" she called up the stairs as she took the stairs.

Queen Elsa

Hina stayed in the guest room, wanting to give them some privacy.

Gavlois

Naoko came out of his room. "Ahh Miss Volkov... I'd like to talk with you." Still unsure of how he was going to apologize, he nervously came out of his room.
O/O

LynxKitten

Evangeline shook her head at the 'Miss Volkov' and didn't stop her pace until she was right up on him. Without hesitation she reached her hands up to cup his jawline and kissed him. Time seemed to freeze. She didn't want apologies, she didn't want a friendship. She wanted so, so much more. If she had to risk her parents' dislike of her, she would. She didn't want to be trapped... After a moment she released him and looked down at her feet. "Sieg was right...and so was Hina," she raised her gaze to meet his, "I want to choose for myself."