News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

F seeking for Darker themes [incest]

Started by Beelzeboob, June 13, 2021, 09:51:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beelzeboob

CURRENT STATUS:
Looking

KEY
TAKEN = Story is CURRENTLY taken. Not looking for more of these specific RPs right now.
INACTIVE = Story is inactive/dead.
= Highest priority.
X = Not currently interested.

Uncle/Niece

Content:Dom/Sub. Light Non-Con.

Scenario:Young girl (age can be discussed) has to live with her Uncle (has been divorced for a few years now), but she is a wild child. So he punishes her with a spanking and she is stunned but amazed/scared/thrilled that she likes it. As time passes she continues to disobey him and each time the punishments starts getting more severe. Will she eventually be tamed? Will they fall in love, even knowing it's wrong and forbidden? 

Other info: I would like to play the part of the
Uncle

TAKEN
What I want

Working Title: What I Want for...

Content: Light. Incest; Brother x Sister.

Scenario: MC (late twenties. Tall, skinny. Long black hair, green eyes, pale) comes to the cabin early bringing wine and some food from the local grocery store. YC (mid thirties. Tall, works out. Blonde, blue eyes. Short hair.) arrives an hour later, without his girlfriend. MC gets a call from the parents. Flight was cancelled due to the weather; Snowing. They will take the next possible flight. MC thinks, maybe it's time she gets the older brother slightly drunk and seduce him in a way where she won't cross that line of doing something morally questionable, but does actively straddle that line. She has been in-love, harboring secret feelings about him since she first met him, (They did not grow up together) so maybe this is like fate telling her to just go for it?

Setting: Family Cabin (luxurious cabin home they always use for Christmas).

Requirements:
I want YC to be tall, with blonde hair and blue eyes.
Doesn't harbor any physical love towards his sister, since his sister has been cold towards him since she was 8, and you were 12 and the parents finally divorced.

Other info:
  • Their parents got divorced when they were young.
  • MC grew up in France.
  • Mother use to be a model, now she is a freelance editor and has been dating a photographer that has actively worked with the company their mother works at.
  • YC is a lawyer, just like their biological father.
  • YC just broke up with the GF. You didn't really love her. She kept hinting at marriage, and you didn't see having a life with her would make you happy.
  • MC just broke up with her GF. The family actually liked this GF, a smart model, but she wants a family, and MC never wanted kids.
  • MC's job: Fashion photography living in New York. Also where YC's firm is at (New York), but they only speak to each other at Christmas.
  • MC has been harboring feelings of lust, love, affection and everything in between for her older brother even since meeting him when she was like 7, and YC was like 11.
  • Parents got divorced but eventually re-married other people.

TAKEN
Home for the Holidays

Title: Home for the Holidays

Content: Light. Incest; brother/sister, consensual.

Scenario: MC (younger sister, early twenties) is at the family cabin to get away, from a recent break-up. Her plan was to get drunk and find a guy to fuck to get over being dumped by her ex. She did not expect to find her older brother (mid thirties)  already there, doing the same thing. Expect he broke-up with his girlfriend. He wants to settle down, get married, but he feels no connection to all these gold diggers.

They weren’t close because of the age gap, but something happens between them that night.

Setting: Modern. Cabin
Requirements: A want to dominate a little sister (with a petite frame and tiny tits).

Other info: Any suggestions?

- - - - - -

RANDOM PAIRINGS:
Brother/Sister  [I want to play the guy]. Any story ideas?  XD
♥toucha, toucha, toucha, touch me I want to be dirty!♥
CURRENTLY: Looking
O/O
A/A
Adopt a bunny

Beelzeboob

♥toucha, toucha, toucha, touch me I want to be dirty!♥
CURRENTLY: Looking
O/O
A/A
Adopt a bunny

steelsmiter

Quote from: Beelzeboob on June 13, 2021, 09:51:34 PM
RANDOM PAIRINGS:
Brother/Sister  [I want to play the guy]. Any story ideas?  XD

Yeah, actually, I hope I'm not breeching your thread's etiquette, because you didn't specify whether you wanted responses here. I've been on a bit of a kick playing the female of an incestuous pair, and I've had a few ideas over the years where I play the the female of an incestuous pair, who is also kind of a victim. I don't know if the words ryona or non-con mean anything to you, but I jumped in here 'cause you said darker themes and I wanted to take a chance.

1) One of them is a system based game where my character is a female cop juxtaposed by her gangster brother, but it's system, so I'm not sure I want to bother you with learning a RPG system even if it's fairly simple.
2) Another was originally planned with the same system but doesn't have to use the system, where my character goes to a restaurant and starts off getting basically gang raped by a bunch of dudes and her brother comes to save her because her friend snuck off to the bathroom to alert him of the attack
3) This one isn't brother/sister by default 'cause they have different names but instead of being cousins, it could be half siblings where one was born, their father died, the mother remarried and took the new husband's name.
4) This one was originally conceptualized as father daughter, but could definitely work as brother/sister.
I don't play in PMs
Who wants to join an incest registry?
O/Os
Download RPGs I wrote on my Discord!
So anyway I guess I'm steelsmiter on fetlife now. Hit me up and tell me you're from E!