an avatar themed rp

Started by playfullchick76, December 20, 2009, 05:48:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

playfullchick76

After seeing the film Avatar, I would like to play out an idea from it here. Im not quite sure what exactly, but I would be interested. If anyone has ideas, share them and lets work something out.

Immortal Cherubin

I had an exact same idea i saw the movie and it really got to me ,i would love it if i could do this rp with you.  :-)

One question
Do you want to play with already existing characters or make brand new ones?
I might have an but i first must know about the conditions.
A/A
O/O

I'm the Doctor; I'm worse than everyone's aunt!    And that is not how I'm introducing myself.

To everyone that I am currently Rping with and to my friends, I am going on a well deserved vacation tomorrow 15.8 and I will return around 30.8 my in that time I won't make any posts because I need to rest my body and soul from the computer.

playfullchick76

I hadnt set that part. I had seen myself as human with an avatar, and maybe end up siding with the Na'vi, or something along those lines.

I'm ok with using either existing characters, or making up new ones. Tell me your ideas, your thoughts, hold nothing back.

MasterMischief

You tricked me!  I thought, 'Finally!  Someone will let me play a llama.'

playfullchick76

Ace Flyer

I've been toying with an idea for Avatar as well, if you don't mind. I haven't seen the movie yet, but I've been playing the game version, so I at least know the world thanks to the Pandorapedia.

playfullchick76

I havnt played the game, but its very similar to the movie, so what were you thinking up for your idea. I can play this out with more than one person here.Christmas and I will soon have our own one going, so what are you thinking up. I best see myself in the Avatar program, truthfully, but im flexible if need be.

VainMe

you tricked me to...the penguins will have to wait
Sim.ple

politicallyINcorrect

I'm interested in doing an Avatar rp, I just watched the movie yesterday, and it was totally awesome!
I'm back-ish.  Finals week, yuck!
On's and Off's

playfullchick76

Excellent,so  who do you see yourself playing in it, a Na'vi or a human. I loved it as well and will see it again very soon.

politicallyINcorrect

I see myself as a Na'vi.  Either that, or a human in the Avatar program.  Either is really cool though. 
On's and Off's

playfullchick76

You playing a Na'vi works, while im playing a human in the Avatar program. I would be playing a scientist, there to work with the Na'vi and understand them, at first to learn their secrets to maybe use against them, but after a while, I would fall for you and your ways.

politicallyINcorrect

Sounds great!  I can't wait to get started. 
On's and Off's

playfullchick76

Ok, so how would you like to get this one started off, at what part of the rp.

politicallyINcorrect

I would assume we would start shortly after your character is allowed to leave the compound.  The avatars going on a diplomatic mission, and running into the hunters amongst which is my character, and it goes from there.  Unless you have a better idea, of course.  It would also be better for you to start this one off.
On's and Off's

playfullchick76

That sounds like a good place to start it up, I can start it off if you like. Perhaps in the play by post light forum, titled A fresh start. I'll put it in there right away.