4 words in Jail

Started by Mordred, September 18, 2011, 01:37:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mimetisme

♦ A&A/Post Tracker Updated 03-19-2020 (1 of 9 posts owed)
♦ O/O STILL Under massive reconstruction
POSTING RATE: A few hours - 72 Hours, excluding weekends.
(I vanish Friday nights & return Monday at some point, generally)

☙≈ Ons & Offs
☙≈ A&A, Chat & Post Tracker

Despairs

I present, happy man.
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Status: May be slow in replying to messages due to online Uni and job hunting.

Uni graduation: 8/24/25.

whimsy

o/o ⊱ ☯ ⊰ a/a

Despairs

Less eating more running.
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

willow

O/O's // requests // updated July 24th

Despairs

Figures, slow as usual.

willow

Captain Maltese

Here, have a Kleenex.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

willow

I appreciate your gesture

Captain Maltese

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

whimsy

care for a cigarette?
o/o ⊱ ☯ ⊰ a/a

Captain Maltese

Yeah. What's the price?

whimsy

just a future favour ;)
o/o ⊱ ☯ ⊰ a/a

Captain Maltese

Suck it glowing, first?

Despairs

whimsy

o/o ⊱ ☯ ⊰ a/a

Despairs

Bury them all, alive.

whimsy

o/o ⊱ ☯ ⊰ a/a

Despairs

I don't really care.

whimsy

that's why you're here?
o/o ⊱ ☯ ⊰ a/a

Despairs

Please go away, now.

whimsy

o/o ⊱ ☯ ⊰ a/a

Despairs

Captain Maltese

So, anyone for chess?

Despairs

Make it speed chess.