News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

The Accursed Bloods (Were-creature RP Thread) - See OOC thread to join!

Started by SxyCowgirl, March 17, 2013, 05:21:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SxyCowgirl

The roar of flames splintering beams and engulfing planks, spitting and popping nearly too loud to hear a scream over. An eerie, haunting, agonized scream of someone dying in the blaze. And wind. Battering, icy, bitter wind dancing with the licks of flame. She could feel the streaks on her face, the heat on her scales, blown across her back by the winds. Another scream echoes from somewhere much nearer by than the first. A black writhing shape among the great fire. A familiar sting comes to her eye and the weight to her heart as she recalls the reason for all this pain and destruction. Her. She'd lost her temper again, but this time it wasn't just a shoe, the carpet, a tapestry or even a single building. Gone. All of it. Her home. And everything and everyone she knew. Gone. The tears streamed down her scaled cheeks to her jaws as a figure comes writhing and screaming through the flames right to her. Mother! No! Go back! NOOoooo

Rosa sat straight up in her bed with a wall shaking roar, looking around frantically for her mother. Just as she was about to torch the place, she realized where she was. It looked like a hotel room. Her mother wasn't there, just as she had not been for many, many years. Rosa put her palm to her forehead to rub away the small headache that had appeared away. "Wouldn't think...so long ago..." With a sigh, she slumped back on the bed. She had no sense of time, had now idea what time of what day it was, how many had passed and what had happened since she was last conscious. What had she done to make her so weak again? Racking her brain for answers, both palms over her eyes, she lay there.

((Alright guys. First person there gets to choose what happened while Rosa was out! Sorry for it taking me so long to post, I am back and will likely start posting every Tuesday at the least from now on. :) ))
I have a more complete list of my o/o's here: https://www.f-list.net/c/karma%20manyblood/
I've not had a chance to update it here as of yet.
Sorry for any delay in responses.
Real life is really rough right now.

SxyCowgirl

Forever seemed to pass as she lay there trying to remember everything that had happened the night before. She had arrived in Central Park of New York City, found some like her in the first few hours, and had already been in a fight. She sighed and removed her hands from her eyes, and sat up on the edge of the bed, looking around the room. There were no lights on in the room, but the sun was just starting to rise so the first warm rays speckled the curtains and a small spot on the wall. Besides her, the room was empty of people. Wondering what had happened, she stood, slipped her shoes on and walked out of the room into the hallway.

It was quiet and dark hallway that, excepting for the smells, reminded her of her old cave. The same pang of missing her friends from there panged in her heart. She smiled sadly to herself, her eyes lowered to the floor. Suddenly she ran right into someone, nearly falling backwards. "I-I'm sorry. I wasn't paying attention. Forgive me for running into you."
I have a more complete list of my o/o's here: https://www.f-list.net/c/karma%20manyblood/

Pentagious666

Valoren spun around to face the dragon, "Apologies for standing in the way."
His eyes almost lazily watched her with an unobtrusive gaze. his overly calm demeanor unperturbed by the disruption.
"Is there something I can do for you, my lady?"
He stood awaiting her response with the patience only a butler could have.
Le Chevalier
Shall it be you I serve?

LynxKitten

Namirya growled to herself as she slipped into the lobby of the hotel they had been staying at for the past few days. Still she had no answers. The air around her body began to shimmer with warmth as she boarded the elevator and made her way up to the suites, a grocery bag with a couple of sodas in it hanging from her left hand. When the elevator came to a stop and opened, her amber eyes trained in on Valoren and the dragon woman in the hall way. "She's awake?" she called, sniffing the air cautiously before stepping out of the elevator and slowly making her way towards the butler and the lady.

Pentagious666

"Why, yes, it appears she has awoken at last," Valoren's dark locks shifted slightly at the statement, "And you Namirya have returned to us, how lovely."
Valoren stood idly by while waiting for the dragon to speak.  He watched Namirya carefully but no intent showed on his face.
Le Chevalier
Shall it be you I serve?

LynxKitten

Quote from: Pentagious666 on May 27, 2014, 06:59:54 PM
"Why, yes, it appears she has awoken at last," Valoren's dark locks shifted slightly at the statement, "And you Namirya have returned to us, how lovely."
Valoren stood idly by while waiting for the dragon to speak.  He watched Namirya carefully but no intent showed on his face.
One hand raised to brush hair out of her face and behind her ear as she approached, "I can't stand being cooped up like this, just needed to go out for a bit."

SxyCowgirl

Looking between Val and Namirya, she lowered her head a bit and smiled politely. "I am sorry for worrying you, and for detaining you in this place. It was not my intention to be a bother." Clearing her throat and straightening a little bit more, she looked up at Namirya seriously. "As for answers, I'm afraid I have none more myself yet, but I am eager to find some myself."

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Across the city, in a penthouse overlooking the water, a rakishly attractive young woman stands at the window, her curved silhouette stark black against the sunlight on the street below. Low lights and low voices and the smell of blood fill the room.

"There are more."

"Give me some more time mistress. It is a big city and the true forms don't show themselves easil--"

Spitting forth from her gleaming lips, her icy words silence the other instantly. "I don't want your excuses!" Turning towards the cowering shadow in the corner of the room, her tone changed again and her voice deepened slightly. "They're amassing you know."

"W--what?..."

"You heard me you idiot! This has to stop. If they come to organize themselves then it's possible we won't have a chance in wiping them out." The left side of her mouth twisting up into a wicked smirk, she walks over to the shadow and puts her hand delicately on his chin, lifting it to eye to eye level, her face only an inch from the other's. "And Gods forbid the begin breeding." Tossing his face to the side she turns and walks to the window again. "Now leave. And don't come back until you've brought me one of their heads."

"Yes mistress."

LynxKitten

The warm air around the hound had begun to cool, though since her body remained hot she didn't notice it. Extending a cautious hand, Namirya nodded and sighed, "Suppose I shouldn't have expected anyone to have any answers... I'm Namirya."

SxyCowgirl

Rosa smiled warmly and extended her hand in offering of a handshake. "I am Rosa. It is a pleasure to finally meet you properly." A look suddenly crossed her face that said I just remembered something very important. which disappeared about a quickly as it came before returning to a smile. "While I may not have a lot of answers about what is happening here, I do have some I can tell you about what we really are. I do not pretend to assume how much you do or do not know, only that I may have some insights that you may not, as well as you may have some I do not."

LynxKitten

Quote from: SxyCowgirl on July 02, 2014, 06:44:47 AM
Rosa smiled warmly and extended her hand in offering of a handshake. "I am Rosa. It is a pleasure to finally meet you properly." A look suddenly crossed her face that said I just remembered something very important. which disappeared about a quickly as it came before returning to a smile. "While I may not have a lot of answers about what is happening here, I do have some I can tell you about what we really are. I do not pretend to assume how much you do or do not know, only that I may have some insights that you may not, as well as you may have some I do not."
Namirya knew that look. This...Rosa knew more than she was letting on. "Whatever you feel is relevant...suppose I'm stuck with you lot anyway," her body stiffened as she pulled her hand back, reverting to the cautious dog she was, "Not like I have elsewhere to go." Amber eyes flickered between Rosa and Valoren, the demon butler who simply radiated power...she at least felt safe with that sense of strength that practically oozed from him. She ducked her head slightly, wary eyes on Rosa, "I'm sure we can both learn something from this."

SxyCowgirl

She brought her hand back and clasped it over top of the other in front of her. "Indeed. I did not mean to frighten you if I have." She replied, bowing slightly to the cautious woman.

"What do you know about your transformation? For example, I get very tired after using my full form for a long time. I also know I am stronger on a new moon." It was Rosa's hope that by not giving her enough time to respond immediately to the question, and by adding the personal information in that it might give the other more insight into her intentions.

LynxKitten

Quote from: SxyCowgirl on July 02, 2014, 01:14:02 PM
She brought her hand back and clasped it over top of the other in front of her. "Indeed. I did not mean to frighten you if I have." She replied, bowing slightly to the cautious woman.

"What do you know about your transformation? For example, I get very tired after using my full form for a long time. I also know I am stronger on a new moon." It was Rosa's hope that by not giving her enough time to respond immediately to the question, and by adding the personal information in that it might give the other more insight into her intentions.

She listened intently, nodding here and there. "Well, I...I know I can do it at will and that I am stronger during full and harvest moons. I don't get tired afterwards but I do find that some of the...hound's personality traits carry over when I become human again," she explained.

SxyCowgirl

Rosa nodded in understanding and stepped slowly up beside the other woman before speaking again with a smiling glance at Val. "That seems to be rather common among people like us." Looking right into her eyes she smiled wider and continued. "Come help me find the others and we will find a place to discuss these matters as a group." Taking a few steps towards the front of the hotel, she added. "Do you have any specific questions I might be able to answer for you?"

Pentagious666

Valoren stood silently by, his ever dapper form of dress was still pristine.  He bowed quietly and shuffled away to make some tea. It's a bad habit he mused Americans don't do tea time. The devilish smile spread across his features as he went about setting the kettle to boil.  He then crushed cured leaves and prepped the tea ball for the kettle.  It was as much a part of him as his arms, this habitual tea making. He selected a pekoe this time along with a fresh mint meant to compliment the naturally sweet orange tea.  He brewed it stout so that the flavor would be strong, similar to coffee, but sweet to the palate which seemed so delicate in american societies.  Set from that he began preparing scones with fresh strawberry and blackberry.
Le Chevalier
Shall it be you I serve?

Luvan95

Meryl had woken up lying in a bed in a room she didn't recognized, and of course it had scared her. But as she looked around the room with a pounding heart, the memories of the past days came back to her. She had fallen back into the drugged sleep when she had turned back, and she didn't know who had found her after that. Was it still the people who had rescued her from the men that had shocked her, or was there someone new. And how long ago was that?

With her eyes peeled for anything or anyone, she had gotten out of the bed and moved through the room. There were voices coming from the other side of the door, and something about them seemed familiar to Meryl. Opening the door a little, she peeked out.

Out in the hallway two woman were standing, and apparently talking. One of the woman drew Meryl's attention to her. The same woman from before, the one who's head had switched to that of a dragon's. In a normal situation the predatory situation of that would have scared Meryl, but the dragonlady did save her before, and that had gained her some trust from the redhaired girl. The other woman though, she didn't recognize. But the dragonlady seemed friendly with her, and so Meryl decided that it was probably safe.

Taking a few steps into the hallway she stopped. "Hello there." She said, just to make her presence noticed by the two.
On's/Off's

Edit 24/9-21: Have been gone for a while, but now I'm back and ready to play.

SxyCowgirl

Hearing the voice of someone greeting them, Rosa turned and a wide smile spread across her face. Turning back to Namirya briefly, she said "We can continue this with her as well in a bit." Turning back to the woman and reached gently for her hands. "Welcome back to the world of the waking!" She said. "We are about to have tea if I'm right about it being the reason for Val's disappearance. Please join us and I might be able to shed some light on some of last nights events for you."