Sins of the Seven Seas [KIDNAPPED BY PIRATES!]

Started by Autumn Sativus, August 07, 2016, 09:28:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

King Serperior

In celebration of Perse's innocence, King decided to start the ship's first Dresden Files Fan Club and celebrate like any good wizard should.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Rel Mayer

"Well, that's the last time I wear flip flops to dinner."

persephone325

Thank you, BeMi. I'm just bummed that I protected you last night... I guess it works out, though, cause now I can save myself tonight.

So paranoid right now... >.<
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

yugi006

"Are you sure it's you they are going to be targeting you Persephone?"

persephone325

Quote from: yugi006 on October 04, 2016, 04:30:05 PM
"Are you sure it's you they are going to be targeting you Persephone?"

I honestly don't know. My role is the last special role that can still be used. Without it, we're royally screwed.
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

King Serperior

*Volunteers to build an android that looks and sounds like Perse to fool the pirates*

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Autumn Sativus

It was a good effort to save Persephone earlier in the day, but before dinner could be served the fate of the ship was sealed.
Once the pirates realized they had successfully taken Rel Mayer, another Vacationer, they knew the ship was theirs.
Those filthy Pirates were going to have their way with the booty (and the cargo too)!

Well played by all, this game was really amazing to run behind the scenes.
Blythe was turned by Remi pretty much immediately after JM revealed that he was the Lookout and I think a little luck on that went a long way to sealing the Victory for the pirates.

Feel free to continue to play with the end game if you like, kick or scream or cackle devilishly, whathaveyou.

I'll try to post a review of events when I get the opportunity!

Roles

Vacationers - yugi006, Kanrya, SunshineSparkle, Ceralilly, Mynxish, Blythe, NightOwl, Verasailles, King Serperior, Rel Mayer
Rebel - Esoteric Myobi
Mutineer - Remiel
Pirates - Ryven, Kiric Rand and KatKwik, with Blythe turned.
Greenhorn - Persephone
Security Officer - Valerian
Night Watchman - ThatRPGuy
Lookout - James Moriarty
Photographer - Beguile's Mistress
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

King Serperior

An intriguing to a somewhat stressful, highly confusing, rather fun game!  I must say the conclusion was interesting, but not completely unexpected considering the confusion.  Sadly, I will not be doing another Mafia game for a couple of months while the fog this game created clears in my mind.  >.>

Good game, everyone!

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

persephone325

Persephone slips BeMi, King, and Yugi a "follow me!" note, and sneaks away in a life boat.
I don't know.

King Serperior

Quote from: persephone325 on October 06, 2016, 10:12:16 PM
Persephone slips BeMi, King, and Yugi a "follow me!" note, and sneaks away in a life boat.
*quickly replaces the four of us with realistic androids with the programming of Captain America (Yugi), Iron Man (King), The Winter Soldier (Perse), and Black Widow (BeMi) and sneaks away with Perse and the remaining vacationers*

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

Beguile's Mistress

I told you all that Kiric was a pirate!

*sits back and sips a Greyhound as the post mortem continues*

Galactic Druid

Geez, well played pirates. I was focused elsewhere this whole game...
A/As last updated 11/27 - Halfway past busy season!

yugi006

Quote from: Beguile's Mistress on October 06, 2016, 10:15:16 PM

I never said he wasn't.

I totally miscounted the number of pirates left.

I figured Blythe was the one turned but Katkwik had me fooled the whole time.

Kiric Rand

Quote from: Beguile's Mistress on October 06, 2016, 10:15:16 PM

Yeah, but it took you till near the end to figure it lol
[Floatright]
[/float]
Guardian of Lynnie's heart
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-
Flying High or Falling Fast (O/Os)My Ideas! A/A updated 2/11/15

Ryven

KatKwik

Does crazy pirate things and swings from the chandeliers causing chaos!

Update: Tentatively Posting~Updated A/As: October 2017

Kiric Rand

We actually go5 a bit worried at the end, because you guys were actually starting to work together
[Floatright]
[/float]
Guardian of Lynnie's heart
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-
Flying High or Falling Fast (O/Os)My Ideas! A/A updated 2/11/15

Remiel

(from the brig)

Guys?  Guys?  Can someone let me out?

Hello?

Valerian

Quote from: Remiel on October 07, 2016, 10:38:55 AM
(from the brig)

Hello?
*discreetly drops the key over the side*   ::)
"To live honorably, to harm no one, to give to each his due."
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Rel Mayer

Quote from: Valerian on October 07, 2016, 11:03:15 AM
*discreetly drops the key over the side*   ::)

Ohhh... Too bad... So sad...

* Rel Mayer cackles.

Beguile's Mistress

Quote from: Kiric Rand on October 07, 2016, 03:44:40 AM
Yeah, but it took you till near the end to figure it lol
About halfway through.  There wasn't much information sharing in private and not much I could count on in the thread.  Too much emotion and not enough logic to work with. :-)

Ryven

King Serperior

Quote from: Remiel on October 07, 2016, 10:38:55 AM
(from the brig)

Hello?
*sends a message to Captain Jack Sparrow to come after Remy*

Help will arrive.....eventually.  >.>

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

Ryven

Can't remi just escape using that 2 seas turtles strapped to his feet trick ?

King Serperior

Hard to do when there are no sea turtles in the brig.  Now, if he were stranded on an island perhaps.....

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace