Spunky's Cafe (open to all)

Started by Spunky, November 16, 2009, 02:16:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kairi

A small but curvy dragon walks in through the door imediatly bouncing over to the scones that were freshly laid out. They were her favorite. Noticing the dragon sleeping in the distance she flits open her wings gently and glides over to him noiselesly pouncing on his tail.
Through Shattered Glass and Broken Eyes,
I See Your Words, I Know They're Lies.

Wolf O Donnel

*I fly in and look around, seeing the small dragon i flutter over and smile.* (see avatar xD)

erm... hi... not seen you before.

Kairi

The curvy female dragon lets out a curious growl as she's approached her scales glinting blues greens and purples like they were made from mystic topaz. the dark hues accentuating the brightness of her lime green eyes.

"Welcome, this is a fun spot to hang out. I've not seen you before either. Call me Jemz if you would like."

Wolf O Donnel

Your purrrrty *I laugh and slowly move away slightly, nervous already that i have done something wrong, my mind reeling already.* I'm sorry Jemz, it's not my place to... shut up Dartz... just shut up..

Kairi

*giggles and blushes when I accidentally let out a small burst of flames* Ooops I'm so sorry, erm dont hate me.... umm I like your name. *She coaxes feeling embarrased by his with drawl and her little miss fire*

Wolf O Donnel

*I giggle slightly and nuzzle into your neck gently* Don't be you didn't hurt me, in fact i think it's quite sweet and cute that you're so nervous. *I send a small black flame that travels with hers slowly.* Sorry, couldn't resist.

Deroto

Deroto enters the cafe with her curious blue eyes glistening. She walked with a swagger and smiled and waved to Theron, but she wouldn't intrude, he looked happy with the other dragon - girl dragon. She smiled to herself and sat at an empty table unfurling her 13 foot wingspan only slightly as to not knock anything over.

Lord Drake

After some elaborate squeezing and slithering (really people should envision bigger doors when constructing cafè's) he manages to make his way inside. One claw after another, he cautiously pads towards the nearest waiter, tovering over him with his scaly body.

His serpentine neck slowly curves downwards as his reptilian head descends until it is at the same level of the waiter's one.

Then, in a low and booming voice.. he says four words, charged with gravitas and ancient wisdom...

"Tea, Earl Grey, hot!"
Hey.. where did you put that Drake?
I've taken the Oath of The Drake for Group RPs!
“Never waste your time trying to explain who you are
to people who are committed to misunderstanding you.”
— Dream Hampton

MizzEmilyJayne

Emily wandered down the dim and dingy street towards a place she has heard of called "Spunky's Cafe". The day was overcast and threatening rain in vast amounts, but she cared little, when did a bit of rain ever hurt anyone?
She had her ever present headphones on and anyone within a few metres radius can hear the faint thud and hum of the bassline. As she reaches the door to the cafe she pushes it open a faint bell tingling unheard by her overwhelmed senses.
She looked around briefly and took an empty seat at a table designed for two. Emily then continued to sit casually, waiting for a waiter or waitress to spot her, as she waited she tapped her fingers to the beat and her foot to the bassline as her lips silently formed the words of the indistinguishable sounds that she liked to call music.
The Rabbit Hole...
They taped over your mouth
scribbled out the truth with thier lies

Kairi

*Giggling as the black flame mimics hers swirling into the air before dissipating she nuzzles the little dragon back affectionately, after looking around at all the new customers coming in* Wow look more dragons! I've never seen so many in one area before. I think were taking over the cafe lolz! *She says to the little dragon in front of her*

MizzEmilyJayne

As she continues to wait Emily notices alot of things that are a little out of the norm. Mainly dragons. She watches a pair of dragons as they blow their fiery breath towards one and other the flames dancing together like a couple moving graciously over a dance floor.
Whilst she watches all that's going on a waiter come over, as Emily is now paying very little attention to anything but her music and the black flames that dance she doesn't notice him for a moment or two.

"Excuse me miss?" He says a third time this time gently touching her shoulder

Emily whips around and looks at him a little startled.

"I'm sorry miss." He says looking a little abashed. "What can I get for you?"

Emily smiled warmly, "Oh no, I am the one who should be sorry. I was miles away. Could I just get a cup of tea please, nice and hot. Thank you"

With that the waiter took note, nodded and went to fetch her a tea.
The Rabbit Hole...
They taped over your mouth
scribbled out the truth with thier lies

Wolf O Donnel

Quote from: Kairi on August 17, 2011, 10:38:40 AM
*Giggling as the black flame mimics hers swirling into the air before dissipating she nuzzles the little dragon back affectionately, after looking around at all the new customers coming in* Wow look more dragons! I've never seen so many in one area before. I think were taking over the cafe lolz! *She says to the little dragon in front of her*

Aww what a cutie. *I laugh and point toward Deroto." She's no dragon trust me, she's part cat... i think anyway, cause that's what she looks like... OH OH OH, want to try one of my my home made drinks Kairi? *I smile and nibble on her ear gently*

Lord Drake

There is a lot of rummaging before a sufficiently-sized teacup is produced. Hot tea is poured and the bowl-like implement is soon filled with red-honey colored liquid.

A clawed hand grips the handle and the huge teacup is soon at head level... a sip is taken.

"Mmmmmmh..."

A reptilian tongue darts from amongst thumb-sized fangs. A bigg sip is taken... then the content of the teacup is quickly gobbled down.

"Aaaaahhhh..."
Hey.. where did you put that Drake?
I've taken the Oath of The Drake for Group RPs!
“Never waste your time trying to explain who you are
to people who are committed to misunderstanding you.”
— Dream Hampton

Kairi

Kairi smiles warmley at the little dragon giving a soft welcoming growl as he nibbles her ear. "I'd be pleasently happy to taste anything you would like to make for me." she says to him in her crystaline voice her eyes shimmering with the glow of the flames the reflections dancing luminously off her scales.

Wolf O Donnel

Quote from: Kairi on August 18, 2011, 03:38:44 PM
Kairi smiles warmley at the little dragon giving a soft welcoming growl as he nibbles her ear. "I'd be pleasently happy to taste anything you would like to make for me." she says to him in her crystaline voice her eyes shimmering with the glow of the flames the reflections dancing luminously off her scales.
I look at her scales and smile cutely. "That's real purrrty." i look up and down her body slowly before realising i was going to ask something... "Well, it depends on what you like, and i don't want to give you something you won't like..."

Kairi

Hmmm, I like apples and rabbits and grapes and hmmm.... not tea.... She said to the dragon looking at every one drinking tea and feeling a little out of place for having such a distain for the stuff.

Wolf O Donnel

I tilt my head slightly and close my eyes as i think... "I got it, how a bout, a roast rabbit dinner?" I smile and nibble her ear gently. "One of my personal favourites actually."

Kairi

Smiling at the idea she hugs him happily. "I love the idea it makes my mouth water just by the idea!" Calling a waiter over I ask if he would be able to get me some ingreediants. Nodding the waiter smiles at the little dragons waiting to take the order.

Astra Cilla

Sitting outside on the damp ground, she watches the many figures within the cafe through the well lit windows. Tilting her head curiously she decides to go inside, pushing through the door slowly, making sure to wipe her paws upon the mat as she does, her claws catching slightly. Looking around, she smiles at the little dragons playing and the overall relaxing feel of the large room. Padding slowly towards a table near the stage she stops next to the large dragon sipping its tea. Blinking up at him with large golden eye she wiggles her silver black spotted body a bit, stretching out her small birdlike wings, her tall flicking.

"You're quiet large, how on earth did you make it through the door?"

Settling her back half back down on the floor, tail still flicking back and forth slightly, she watches and waits for the old one to speak. Seeing a waiter pass by she quickly asks for a large glass of chocolate milk, determined to wait out an answer, the large dragon quiet a curiosity to her.

Night Stalker

Leaving an assortment of hot/cold drinks along with freshly baked goods out for all to enjoy...
Ons and Offs           NightStalker's Role Playing Requests - Reprised.          A/A's - Updated        
I stalk the night, looking for her
My next victim to take away from here
She will be the prize to my collection
A joy for me to hold and use at my discretion
I belong to the night, stalking it and surveying
taking what I need to suffice my desires
I am the NightStalker

DarkWorld0BrightHope

Just some of what I have to serve today.

Hello, I am DaWoBriHo, I am at your humble service.

If you would like any thing in particular, whether it be as simple as ice cream, or as extravagant as Baked Alaska, I can serve it all, along with a spot of tea, warm milk, cider, hot cocoa, or coffee if so desired.

I also offer fruit platters... such as this one.

It is all free of charge of course, I only ask that you invite your friends to come on by and visit.

It is always a pleasure to serve.
Looking for writing prompts, 500-1000 words. Will do one a day.

jena8806

-walks into the cafe and sits in an empty seat, pulling out a book to read-

DarkWorld0BrightHope

-bows politely and offers the dear lady a menu-
Hello there mi'lady, would you like to order something to eat today?
Would you also like anything else while I am at it?

Welcome to Spunky's Cafe, where the good times roll.

jena8806

-looks up from the book at the gentleman offering a menu-

Oh, well thank you.  If I could just have a bowl of chicken noodle soup, I would be forever grateful.

DarkWorld0BrightHope

Very well mi'lady, I shall return shortly with your soup.
Until then, do enjoy your stay here.
It has been quiet as of late, but such happens.

If there is anything else I can do for you however, during your stay, feel free to ask.

-Wanders off towards the back area to prepare a specially made soup-