what are you wearing?

Started by Cherri Tart, September 18, 2007, 04:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beguile's Mistress

Maroon sleep shirt, bunny slippers

Mistress Maro

Getting ready for bed so I gots my undies on. =3
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Cody

Cody has requested an indefinite account restriction.

Night Stalker

black boxers, robe, glasses
Ons and Offs           NightStalker's Role Playing Requests - Reprised.          A/A's - Updated        
I stalk the night, looking for her
My next victim to take away from here
She will be the prize to my collection
A joy for me to hold and use at my discretion
I belong to the night, stalking it and surveying
taking what I need to suffice my desires
I am the NightStalker

Beguile's Mistress

Dark grey pencil skirt, wide black leather belt, pale pink silk blouse, sheer black stockings, black sling-back pumps

Beatrice Black

Quote from: Beguile's Mistress on February 22, 2010, 10:38:32 AM
Dark grey pencil skirt, wide black leather belt, pale pink silk blouse, sheer black stockings, black sling-back pumps

Every time you post I get soooo jealous.

White cotton blouse, black A-line skirt, black tights, black flats.
ON and OFF - RP requests UPDATED JANUARY 2024 and also for chat

A blog, of sorts! - Icon from Morgana. I want to be her when I grow up.

And while you're clicking links, visit GreaterGood and donate to charity for free. :)

Rora

A clingy purple top, a pair of black leggings with purple baby doll shoes and black jewelry

Night Stalker

pajama shorts, t-shirt, glasses
Ons and Offs           NightStalker's Role Playing Requests - Reprised.          A/A's - Updated        
I am the NightStalker

Lilias

Dark blue jeans, mint green T-shirt, grey thermal socks, black sneakers.
To go in the dark with a light is to know the light.
To know the dark, go dark. Go without sight,
and find that the dark, too, blooms and sings,
and is traveled by dark feet and dark wings.
~Wendell Berry

Double Os <> Double As (updated Feb 20) <> The Hoard <> 50 Tales 2024 <> The Lab <> ELLUIKI

Beguile's Mistress

Dark red suit with fitted jacket and pencil skirt, lacy white tank top, beige stockings and dark red pumps

Arhys

Ooh, sounds lovely Beguile's Mistress.  I'm a dark slate suit but love the cut of it, black scoop necked shirt, beautiful silver beaded choker necklace, and my favorite high-heeled black boots that I am thrilled to be wearing since the snow melted and I can get down the street without risking life and limb. ;p

Talia

Jeans, purple hooded sweat shirt.   
He looks at me and my heart starts skipping beats, my face starts to glow and my eyes start to twinkle.
Imagine what he would do to me if he smiled!

Smile... it's the second best thing to do with your lips.

On's & Off's
The Oath of Drake for Group RP's
A&A

Mistress Maro

Jeans, converses, long socks, my blue shirt with a doggie on it that say 'If I was your pet I would run away!' and o course my undies.
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Nadir

Skintight black leggins and skintight grey-and-navy long sleeved top, with a red stone dragonfly necklace, eight multi-coloured glass and metal bangles and aaaaaaall the grime that was on the ballroom floor.

CCgirlie19

Lazy day today.

my fav pair of jeans, boots, and a Hollister Tank-top, no bra today since i went out in a sweatshirt over the tank-top.

Cody

Haha im being lazy today. Wearing Loose fit faded jeans and a tight tanktop, and some black briefs. :)

Sukada

Red shorts and a white Las Vegas T-shirt.

Mistress Maro

My strawberry undies~<3 and muh button up shirt. Mew. =3

Chris Rock

Cody

(haha thats cute Mistress Maro...) Blue jeans and a tight Sublime shirt and silver silky briefs.

Night Stalker

I am the NightStalker

Beguile's Mistress

Dark grey fitted jumper, sheer white blouse with puffy sleeves and bow, black tights, black suede pumps

Night Stalker

I am the NightStalker

Mistress Maro

Pj pants and my bra. =3 Thinking about being the nude because no one is home~ Mew.

Chris Rock

Cody

Jeans and a plain white tee(likes mistress maro's idea! hehe)

Mistress Maro

You should be the nakey with the Maro. Heh. =P

Chris Rock