News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Longterm Fantasy Roleplays

Started by dangerduck, June 28, 2010, 08:49:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dangerduck

Hello everyone reading this!

I am looking for female roleplaying partners who are interested in long-term, plot-heavy, detailed, fantasy or non-fantasy roleplays.  I have a few scenes set up here and I'll add more later.  If the scenes have two different types of character either one is up for grabs.  If you are wanting to try something of your own I'm always up to hear new ideas. Feel free to PM me or leave a comment here if you like what you see.

Fantasy/Supernatural Roles

Werewolf/werewolf – Two werewolves who have never known another of their kind.  Both of them end up starting out at the same college as freshman.  They sniff each other out and there is a dominance struggle and sexual tension between them as they learn more about themselves and their heritage.

Harry Potter – Original character’s.  The characters do not know each other because they were in different houses or one of the students transferred.  They meet in their 5th year at age 16.  I want this one to be long term, lots of flirting/bumping into each other throughout the year or years until end of school or after as they grow closer together and fonder of each other. 

Best friends – One of the two of them goes off for an extended period of time and comes back different.  The other slowly notices that something has changed and it pushes them apart until the truth brings them together.

Vampire/human – The vampire owns the club which the human is a regular at.  The human catches the eye of the vampire.  The vampire embraces the human or begins to and the humans life is turned upside down as their world is shattered by this new existence.

Light Elf/Dark Elf - The Light Elves and Dark Elves have been at war for millennium.  The Dark Elves took heavy losses early in the war and were banished underground.  Life there was brutal, but they have learned to survive and thrive.  They have begun sending scouts out to the surface to spy on the Light Elves.  One such scout notices one of the Light Elves and becomes enamored and they eventually meet creating a Romeo and Juliet like connection that may or may not finally result in their deaths.

Vampire/Detective - For the past three months a werewolf had been shredding up the homeless in Central Park.  The police have been trying to figure it out, but if they find the truth about werewolves then it won't be long before vampires are found out as well.  It is the night of a full moon when the serial killer strikes.  Two people enter; one the police detective tasked with finding out who the murder is; the second a vampire enforcer whose job it is to kill the werewolf and dispose of the body before its found.

Normal/Abnormal - A normal day, a normal job, a normal routine all get turned upside down when that normal person wakes up in a place any where but normal.  This is a sort of Alice in Wonderland idea where a human character finds themselves in a fantasy world.  The other character could be human or humanoid.  The two would obviously meet and some sort of adventure would ensue.

Magic-User/Apprentice - The spellcaster is on a quest to find some sort of artifact or component for a spell and travels through a town.  The soon to be apprentice, sick of life on the farm, stows away in the cart only to be found later.  After some deliberation the spellcaster decides to take on the stow-away as an assistant and take them on a journey to save the world... or destroy it.  I'm good with either.

Neko (Catperson)/Werewolf - I'm not exactly sure how this one will work, but I was thinking something along the line of either the two are at a school for abnormals or they are both hiding their uniqueness from the general population, but learn about each other. 

Superhero/Supervillian  - The two characters are arch-enemies.  One is trying to destroy the world or get rich or whatever evil scheme sounds like fun, and the other is trying to stop them.  The two of them get to know each other well and the hero tries to turn the villain good, the villain tries to turn the hero evil, or both.

Superheroes - Two new young superheroes.  There are a number of ways I'm thinking about doing this.  One is that superpowers are just beginning to emerge among the population and some people are becoming heroes, some villains, and much more just trying to hide them.  The other idea is something like Batman or Kick-ass.  Both character's are normal, but they decide that the world needs help and they go out to do what they can.  The character's meet up at some point while in the midst of their heroics, and then who knows.

Neko (Catperson)/Human - I was thinking this one as a sort of dom/sub story.  The human character is wealthy and the neko character is a pet or slave.  The neko is used as entertainment for the human be it through used in fights, sexual desires, friendly conversation or anything else. 

Werewolf/Human - There are two waring werewolf packs in the city.  Most people think that its just bad gang wars that leave streets a mess after fights.  The human character finds themselves in the middle of the war.  This one will include a number of different character in both packs as well as the human character's friends.  The human will likely be changed during roleplay.

Demon/Human - The human character has just been hired to work in an old library.  They think that its just a job, but there the library has a secret hidden within it.  There is a book hidden away that doesn't want to remain hidden.  It wants to be read.  The book stores demons who had been captured and trapped.

Neko (Catperon)/Werewolf - This is supposed to be set in a world where the supernatural is the norm.  The characters have lived next to each other since they were kids and have been good friends since although it isn't uncommon to be what they are, they are the only werewolf and neko their age. 

Stages of Life - This would be a long story where we start out with the characters first meeting as kids, then important moments in there lives.  It of course wouldn't go to sexual parts until after they are at least 16 years of age, but it would have first meeting, first kiss, first time, fights, decisions, college, maybe engagement/marriage etc. etc.  One, both, or neither characters might be supernatural.  Examples: One of the pair could be a werewolf or have magic powers. 

Injured Supernatural/Helpful Human - The scream of the winds fills the air as the heavy snow obscures all but a few feet away.  The cabin withstands the blizzard, but not everything does.  There is a noise outside which is investigated.  Someone lays injured on the porch.  They are brought in and there wounds are treated.  Not all is as it seems with this new arrival.  They have their own secret, and someone or something is still trying to get them.

Amnesia Vampire/Human - Everything before that moment is a blank.  They are lost, and confused.  Not knowing who they are, or what dark secret they hold, but they have their new friend who is trying to help them.  Help them to remember, but the problem is the friend is starting to look ... tasty.

Sometimes Two is Better than One - The idea for this scene came after watchin an episode of Smallville.  Either one or both of the characters would have the ability to split into two.  They could be exactly the same or have slightly different personalities or features.  Maybe they are mirrored and if one has a tattoo on his right shoulder, the other would have it on his left.  When they came back together they would know everything that happened to both of them.

Non-Fantasy Roles

Gang Leader/Tom Boy Princess – This is a role where the princess would cross dress and sneak out of the castle to meet up with a gang of guys living in the city.  She has a crush on the gang leader who has strange feelings for one of the members that he just can’t seem to explain.  I’m thinking of a medieval or renaissance setting for this where the characters are around 16 or 17 OR they start younger (non-sexual start), the truth is revealed and then time passes before they meet again.

New Guy in town/girl with abusive father - I don't know why this has been on my mind lately.  I have had this idea where I play the hero, or anti-hero if we want it to be a bit darker, who saves a girl from her father.  The two characters obviously have some sort of chemistry and start to date and maybe even move in together.  It would be a high school scene where the characters have problems because of the girls father, other students who are confused/angry at the couples arrangement, teachers trying to get involved, etc.

Aside from these there are a number of concepts that I like normal roles to include which could be used for creating scenes.

Romance - This is a must.  I enjoy couples that are together for more than just sex.
Building up - I like it when roles take on natural progressions.  First Meet -> First Kiss -> Dating -> First Time -> Engaged -> Marriage. It doesn't need to be in this particular order, but its just an example
Pregnancy - This is not a requirement, but I feel that it adds good drama to the role.
Tension - I usually don't like full blown fights or cheating, but everything doesn't have to be perfect all the time.  I like tension coming from sources other than the characters such as parents trying to keep the characters apart or exes.  Though in-character tension is also good.

playfullchick76

i like the light elf/dark elf one.

Venom09

dangerduck

I've added three new roles to the list.  I hope people like them :)

dangerduck

Little Darkling

Magic-User/Apprentice - The spellcaster is on a quest to find some sort of artifact or component for a spell and travels through a town.  The soon to be apprentice, sick of life on the farm, stows away in the cart only to be found later.  After some deliberation the spellcaster decides to take on the stow-away as an assistant and take them on a journey to save the world... or destroy it.  I'm good with either.

I am interested in this game :-)  PM me if its still open please

Bella90

Like the following:

- Harry potter
- vampire/ human
- best friends.
-werewolf/ werewolf
- magic user /apprentice

=) which ever's open I'm up for it.

dangerduck

I've added another fantasy roleplay as well as a base for normal roleplays.

Tad

I was going through the RPs wanted-ads and came across your post.  If you are still looking, I'd be interested in planning out a game together.  I'm also a big fan of the supernatural, be it werewolves, demons, curses, or something else altogether.  I especially enjoy it when that theme can be applied with both transformation and pregnancy.

I have found I tend to like having the story involving two friends who face the challenges of the supernatural and come out from them as something more than they were.  Whether the challenge be dealing with new changes or fighting to find their way home, I like having the pair grow closer through the adventure and finally become a couple.

If this sounds interesting to you, please PM me, or send me an IM.  *snip*  Hope to hear from you.
In the process of moving, so posts may be slow
Need an idea?        Ons and Offs

dangerduck

I have added four new roleplay ideas: Stages of Life, Injured Supernatural/Helpful Human, Amnesia Vampire/Human, and Gang Leader/Tom Boy Princess, though any of my roles are open besides those that are marked.

Vampricprincessty

I like the Amnesia Vampire/Human one. Pm me!