A-Team, in DnD 3.5 style!

Started by Zaer Darkwail, November 06, 2008, 01:48:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zaer Darkwail

Ok, title basically tells everything. I want three to four players (Jay already is in as he wants a DnD game). But idea is that we re-create A-Team in DnD setting. Not neccesary 'copy' them 100% but it's structure (who does what), team spirit and background being bit similar.

I place the game on Eberron setting, in there you are most 'top most' skilled people who had ever been trained and born during hefties warfare (all must have +20 years Last War experience in active service years record, even more if you like). All players will be 12lvl chars, start usual gold but no magic item can take but max 20% of the gold what you have.

Also you all worked for Breland military, but you may have been from other nations to form the super operation team (Cyre battle mage, Thrane knight of silver flame, Karrnathian swordman etc). Like I said, there is max 4 player slots in this game so I make pcik ups basedon posting frequency, devotion and originality of the chars (and I prefer all members are from diverse backgrounds and brings own sort specialization on the table).

Player 1: Jay, con-man (Changeling Beguiler)
Player 2: Nephili, Muscle (Shifter ???)
Player 3:
Player 4:
Player 5:

(I know story was about four veterans but I checked from wikipedia that a 'fifth' person showed up and joined the team. So we start the game either by 4 or 5 people team. Team basically needs a leader, con-man, muscle and one wide ranged skill expert sort)

Jay

I will gladly fill the spot of con-man.  Currently writing up the background for a changeling beguiler.

Zaer Darkwail

Ok, con-man spot filled then. Need more folks.

Nephili

Oooh... I used to watch the A-team religiously on TV land when I was a kid... I would love to fill a spot, maybe the skill-ey type, or even better, if you don't mind, the muscle...

Zaer Darkwail

Both skill guy/gal and muscle spots are still open :). So feel fill either one Nephili. Just remember this is eberron setting so your race otpions are bit wider (shifters and warforged could both make good muscle members).

Nephili

*nods* I was kinda leaning towards shifter when I put that down, honestly, if the muscle spot is open then, I'll definatly go with that!

Zaer Darkwail

Ok, added you into group as muscle although do not know what class levels your shifter has. Plan to be weretouched master or whatever was shifter PrC to become master of shifting abilities?

Nephili

Heh, still figuring out the class specifics, I'll post as soon as I have it down ^_^

PhantomPistoleer

Ha!  I pity the fool who don't give me my warhammer!!

I wish I weren't so busy, otherwise I would try out a Marshal as the Team Leader.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: Nephili on November 07, 2008, 10:57:25 AM
Heh, still figuring out the class specifics, I'll post as soon as I have it down ^_^

Nice, I wait results then :). Pity indeed Phantom, I need still 2-3 peeps for this to make it work.