Labels in PMs

Started by HockeyGod, March 27, 2010, 03:22:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HockeyGod

When you label a message and it is then put into that "folder," do you then delete that message in the in-box? I'm afraid to test the theory that it removes it from the inbox, but not the label.

Ket

In your PM settings, you can change it so that when you add a new label, it takes the inbox label away.

Messages>Preferences>Change Settings>Remove inbox label when applying another label.
she wears strength and darkness equally well, the girl has always been half goddess, half hell

you can find me on discord Ket#8117
Ons & Offs~Menagerie~Pulse~Den of Iniquity
wee little Ketlings don't yet have the ability to spit forth flame with the ferocity needed to vanquish a horde of vehicular bound tiny arachnids.

HockeyGod

Quote from: Ket on March 27, 2010, 03:28:34 PM
In your PM settings, you can change it so that when you add a new label, it takes the inbox label away.

Messages>Preferences>Change Settings>Remove inbox label when applying another label.

Kurzyk

Nice picture alx!

So does that remove the message from the inbox once a label is made? Or does it stay with the new copy in the labeled area?

HockeyGod

Quote from: Kurzyk on March 27, 2010, 03:55:51 PM
Nice picture alx!

So does that remove the message from the inbox once a label is made? Or does it stay with the new copy in the labeled area?

It appears to have moved it. I love it! Unfortunately those I've already labeled with that function off I have to go back and remove that "inbox" label. It pretty easy in the drop down in the inbox. Then they *poof* disappear.

Kurzyk

HockeyGod

However, leads me to a new question - I can't figure out how to alphabetize the labels. I'm guessing it isn't possible. Is that something I would add to the wishlist?

Autumn Sativus

For you guys who are Mentors, I put up a guide for this in the 'Dicussion' area. :P

(It's in working condition, will post one for everyone when I fix it up)
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

Kurzyk

We wanted to see if we could get your attention.  ;)

That writeup is fabulous though. Can't wait until it's finished.

HockeyGod

Quote from: Saffron on March 27, 2010, 04:56:11 PM
For you guys who are Mentors, I put up a guide for this in the 'Dicussion' area. :P

(It's in working condition, will post one for everyone when I fix it up)

I didna want to mess up your purty post with my questions  ;D

Autumn Sativus

Pff. That's what it's there for. :P
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~