Would you like me if I.....

Started by forbiddenfruit, July 22, 2011, 01:10:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

whimsy

i knowww but exercise is just so boringgg

like it? darling i would encourage it

would you like me if i really loved playing board games even though my attention begins to wander around hour 3-4?
o/o ⊱ ☯ ⊰ a/a

Despairs

Yes. Would you like me if I asked you to pose half nude for me, so I could sketch you?
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Status: May be slow in replying to messages due to online Uni and job hunting.

Uni graduation: 8/24/25.

whimsy

absofuckinglutely!

would you like me if i sang off-key in the shower?
o/o ⊱ ☯ ⊰ a/a

Despairs

Sing all you want, I can't hear anything, thanks to headphones. Would you like me if I asked you what your fetishes were?
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

whimsy

yeah! i love talking about kinks/fetishes

would you like me if flirted relentlessly with other girls?
o/o ⊱ ☯ ⊰ a/a

Despairs

Do as you please. Would you like me, if I asked how you wanted it done?

whimsy

heck yeah

would you like me if i avoided chores to write more posts?
o/o ⊱ ☯ ⊰ a/a

Despairs

No. Chores first, posts later. Would you like me, if made you squirt everyday, through foreplay?

whimsy

I'm not really one for squirting

Would you like me if was better at video games than you?
o/o ⊱ ☯ ⊰ a/a

Trigon

Only if you like me rage quitting.

Would you like me if I could run faster than a speeding bullet?

whimsy

Suuuure but wouldn't the friction cause your limbs to fall off?

Would you like me if I purposefully sand all the wrong lyrics to your favourite songs?
o/o ⊱ ☯ ⊰ a/a

Despairs

No. Why do I get stuck with the song bits. Would you like if I redecorated your home to like a house of horrors?

Trigon

Sure, I'm down for that!

Would you like me if I locked you in the dungeon?

Lapine

Um...no, not so much

Congrats on your approval!

Would you like me if I ate all your snacks?

whimsy

no. not at all :(

would you like me if i used your computer without permission?
o/o ⊱ ☯ ⊰ a/a

Despairs

Good luck getting into it. I'm not one of those people who leave their computer unlocked, etc.. Would you like me if I played chess for a living?

Trigon

Of course! I always like a strong opponent.

Would you like me if I liked sky diving?

Despairs

Yes. In fact I would take you sky diving. All I ask is that you don't scream like a girl. Would you like me if  taught you how to use a Sui Sau Jong? (Chinese for breaking hand dummy.)

whimsy

sure! as long as you promise not to laugh every time it knocks me on my ass

would you like me if i really enjoyed reading out loud to you?
o/o ⊱ ☯ ⊰ a/a

Despairs

I prefer silent reading, so no. Would you like me if knew little to nothing about BDSM?

Captain Maltese

That's okay.

Would you like me if I knew quite a bit of BDSM and wanted to teach you about it?

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Mimetisme

If was dared to kiss you, and did it?
♦ A&A/Post Tracker Updated 03-19-2020 (1 of 9 posts owed)
♦ O/O STILL Under massive reconstruction
POSTING RATE: A few hours - 72 Hours, excluding weekends.
(I vanish Friday nights & return Monday at some point, generally)

☙≈ Ons & Offs
☙≈ A&A, Chat & Post Tracker

Captain Maltese

I would be puzzled but I would like it. Mind you, the last time I can recall being kissed out of the blue I grabbed the guy by his throat and told him that if I wanted a kiss from him, I would let him know. In retrospect I should probably have been flattered but I was a much younger man then.  If you kissed me today I'd be more likely to pull you close and make it the kind of kiss to make your cheeks red.

Would you like me if just grabbed you lightly by your throat and smiled slowly at you?

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

Mimetisme

Yes!! Maybe tighter? ;)

If I handed you the chain to my collar?

♦ A&A/Post Tracker Updated 03-19-2020 (1 of 9 posts owed)
♦ O/O STILL Under massive reconstruction
POSTING RATE: A few hours - 72 Hours, excluding weekends.
(I vanish Friday nights & return Monday at some point, generally)

☙≈ Ons & Offs
☙≈ A&A, Chat & Post Tracker

Captain Maltese

Then you would be mine for the evening, including a visit to the playroom or a similar place - although we both know that handing me your chain would not determine by itself what would happen next, except that I would be inquiring about your basic limits pretty directly.

Would you like me if I made you kneel beside my chair for all to see, one of my hands finding a good grip on your hair?