The Lonely (MxF/FxF)

Started by NightfallRose, October 01, 2016, 12:51:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NightfallRose

Based on the Twilight Zone episode of the same name.

"Witness if you will, a dungeon, made out of mountains, salt flats, and sand that stretch to infinity. The dungeon has an inmate: James A. Corry. And this is his residence: a metal shack. An old touring car that squats in the sun and goes nowhere—for there is nowhere to go. For the record, let it be known that James A. Corry is a convicted criminal placed in solitary confinement. Confinement in this case stretches as far as the eye can see, because this particular dungeon is on an asteroid nine-million miles from the Earth. Now witness, if you will, a man's mind and body shriveling in the sun, a man dying of loneliness."

The Lonely
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
So the story starts when the police officers that arrive who usually deliver supplies to him every two weeks arrives. They can never stay more then a few minutes as the asteroid's position moves farther away from earth, and they wouldn't have enough fuel if they stayed too long. However in addition to the normal supplies, they've brought an extra package for him. Inside is a life-like feminine bioroid, indistinguishable from humans if one were to simply look at it and fully functional. The problem of course is that Mr. Corry was convicted of raping and torturing several women. But to do so to his new companion, would mean losing the only person he's able to talk to for more then a couple minutes. For a time he fights his urges, and they manage to form a life together on this barren rock. Almost like Man, and Wife, but isn't it really Man and Machine? What if she were to leave? What if he gets a taste of what she can offer him sexually? Can he hurt the woman he may have fallen in love with? What happens after he sates his desires? When she is no longer there to ward off the crushing loneliness?
Kinks:Bondage, Torture, Domestic Abuse, Rape
-----------------------------

Pretty bare bones, but I wanted to leave it a bit opened ended so there is room for discussion on how the story goes.

I tend to write at least 4-7 paragraphs roughly, though I can usually do a decent job of matching post length as long as I'm given something to work with. So I would like someone who writes about the same, or possibly more. If this sounds interesting to you, please send me a PM and we can work out the rest of the details. I'll probably only take one or two of these depending on post length of whoever responds. Although originally written with a male, I'm fine with doing FxF as well. Simply took the name and gender from the original episode is all.