Re: Last One Wins

Started by EpitomyofShyness, December 04, 2009, 07:01:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

auroraChloe

cuffs you to the couch leg before moving to a cozy chair across the room where you can watch me pet my WIN!

a/a 8/21/17

Novak

drags the couch with me stealing the win and keys to the cuffs

Cardwolf

Grabs the win and lights the couch on fire.

auroraChloe

hey, sweet cheeks... that is mine  *takes*

a/a 8/21/17

Novak

snatches it back as she turns to run.

Merry Gentry

trips Novak.. lifting win, skipping away
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Cardwolf

*Trips Merry and walks away with the win.*

Merry Gentry

*slides a foot, hooking Cardwolf bringing him down, grabs win*
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Cardwolf

*Grabs her ankle pulls her back to me and snatches the win.*

Aiden

-walks off with the win-

Merry Gentry

*trips, snatching* Mine!

Aiden

-blurs behind and takes the win once more-
Wrong...
-chuckles-

haikuoftears

*skreee*

-rolls on by and grabs the Win from him- Haw!

auroraChloe

but but...  i wanted that. 

a/a 8/21/17

Aiden

-twirls the win on his finger-
nope...not gonna happen

auroraChloe

*narrows her eyes*  and what if i say it will?  *catches mid-twirl*

a/a 8/21/17

Cardwolf

*Walks past catching the win while she thinks she is catching the win and gives her butt a little pat.*
"Good game"

haikuoftears

*blinks at the patting and turns around, tackling him from behind and attaching herself ith arms and legs before grabbing the Win, kissing his ear. "thanks for holding on to my win.

Cardwolf

*Grabs her head and forces a kiss taking the win during the distraction and replacing it with a win that is actually a lose.
"Thanks for the lovin."

auroraChloe

*makes a face dashing past them snatching the win* 

a/a 8/21/17

Cardwolf

*Catchs her leg as she dashs past and takes the win again.*
"I'm being smothered by women!

haikuoftears

*recovers from the distractingly delicious kiss and yanks the Win from him, nipping his ear with a growl. "My win!"

Cardwolf

Rolls over and sits on her back for a split second taking the win and grinning.  "Don't worry once I get this into a safe place, I'll give you all the win you can handle.

haikuoftears

*yelps, squirming under him before rolling over to tackle him again, licking his neck* thank you sweety, but i can handle the win... *grabs it from him*

Cardwolf

"But you can't handle me."  *Spins her as if in a tango taking the win into my mouth as if it is a rose.*