Disney Decendants Recruitment thread (LGBTQ community welcome)

Started by fireflights, September 14, 2017, 05:44:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fireflights

So, I finally gave in and watched the two Decendants movies from Disney and while I liked the kids of villains turning good, I had an idea of what if the barrier was finally broken through of the Isle of the Lost when the current Decendants have gotten out of Auradon prep and married, had kids of their own, as have couples on the Isle of the Lost and it's these kids that finally break the barrier and break free, dispursing villains into Auradon and wreaking havoc. It's a generic idea at this moment, but I want to know if there is any fans here of this particular world and if anyone would be interested in this game. 

Parent pairings currently that I know of for sure will be cannon is: if marked any part with Red, that parent combo is taken.

Auradon:

Mal (daughter of Maleficent) and Ben (Son of Bell and Beast) = Mabelle Beast and Melicent Beast
Evie (Daughter of Evil Queen) and Doug (Son of Dopey) = (Boy or girl possible)
Chad (Son of Cinderella and Prince Charming) and Aubrey  (Daughter of Aurora and Prince Phillip) = Alyssa Charming
Carlos (Son of Cruella De Ville) and Jane (Daughter of the Fairy Godmother from Cinderella) = (Boy or girl possible)
Jay (Son of Jafar) and Lonnie (Daughter of Mulan and General Shang) = (Boy or girl possible)
Li Shang Jr.(Son of Shang and Mulan)
Ally  (Daughter of Alice)
Freddie Facilier - Terrance and Theodore Facilier (Father is Naveen Jr son of Princess Tiana and Prince Naveen)
Artie (Son of King Arthur)
Tiger Peony (Tiger Lily's Daughter)
Gordon (Son of Grumpy)
Herkie (Son of Hercules and Megara) and Jordan (daughter of Genie)= Hermes
Arabella (Niece to Ariel, not sure of her mother.)
Aziz(Son of Jasmine and Aladdin)
Anxelin(Daughter of Repunzel and Eugene)
Ruby(Daughter of Repunzel and Eugene)
Opal(Madam Odie's daughter from Frog Prince)
Pin(Son of pinnocio)
Bashful Jr.(son of Bashful)
Sleepy Jr.(son of Sleepy)

Isle of the Lost:
Harriet Hook (Daughter of Capt Hook)
Harry (Son of Hook) and Uma (Daughter of Ursula) = Uther Hook (In progress)
CJ Hook (Daughter of Hook)
Gil (Son of Gaston)
Gonzo(Unsure of parantage, will try to figure out)
Desiree (Again unsure of parantage, will try to figure out Possibly the daughter of Darnell, A frog hunter in the Princess frog As they have made sidekick kids in the books too also a possible parent is Darla from Finding Nemo, although not sure I would want to count that.)
Jonas (likely son of John Silver from Treasure Planet as he is a villain and they housed ALL villains here)
Anthony Tremaine (Grandson of Lady Tremaine, Son of Anastasia)
Mad Maddy (Granddaughter of Madam Mim)
Ginny Gothel (Daughter of Mother Gothel)
Hadie (Hades's son)
Diego De Vil(Nephew of Cruella De Vil, Son of Cecil B. De Vil)
Eddie (Son of Edgar)
Harold Badun (Son of Horace Badun Cruella's henchman)
Lefou Deux (Son of Lefou, henchman to Gaston)
Jase Badun (Son of Jasper)
Hermie Bing (Daughter of The Ring Master (Voiced By Herman Bing) From Dumbo)
Yzla (Yzma's daughter)
Zevon(Yzma's Son)
Gaston Jr. (son of Gaston)
Reza(Son of Raza astronomer to Agrabah)
Gaston III (another son of Gaston, twin brother to Gaston Jr.)
Dizzy Tremaine (Daughter of Drizella Tremaine)
Unnamed sea witches (Sea Witches are the daughters of Ursula and Morgana)
Jade (Niece of Jafar, Daughter of Nasira)
Claudine Frollo (Daughter of Claude Frollo)
Bonny (Once again, unsure of parantage.)
Rick Ratcliff(Son of Govenor Ratcliff from Pocahontas)
Sammy Smee(Son of Smee)
Evil Step Grandaughters(Other daughters of Drisella and Anastasia Tremaine)

Any other Villain pairing you can name. Maleficent is out of the picture though, Mal was her only child and she's now a lizard in the universe, so she wouldn't be allowed to be used. But all others, including Evil witch, Cruella or Jafar is again usable as they remained on the Isle and could easily have birthed another child to possibly raise where they went wrong with Evie, Carlos and Jay

Edit: I am reading the books now to gain more of an understanding of this world so that I can have more possibilities for you, I will say this now, while Starwars was bought out by the Disney company, they are not original Disney characters so I will not be allowing any bit of Starwars into this game.

Large map of Auradon:

Close up on the capital and surrounding counties:

[b][color=red]PLAYED BY:[/color][/b]
[float=right][img width=200 padding=5]PLACE IMAGE LINK HERE[/img][/float]
[b]NAME:[/b]
[b]AGE:[/b]
[b]HEIGHT:[/b]
[b]WEIGHT:[/b]
[b]HAIR COLOR:[/b]
[b]EYE COLOR:[/b]
[b]PARENTS:[/b]
[b]FACE CLAIM:[/b](This is only if you're using an actor or actress/Model If it's a nobody do not need to place anything on face claim)
[b]ABILITIES:[/b](Not every parent combination will have abilities, it depends on if they are magical or not, so not everyone will have magic.)
[b]PERSONALITY:[/b]
[b]HISTORY:[/b]

[u][b]LIKES:[/b][/u]
[b]*PERSONAL:*[/b]
[b]*SEXUAL:*[/b]

[b][u]DISLIKES:[/u][/b]
[b]*PERSONAL:*[/b]
[b]*SEXUAL:*[/b]

I have taken the oath of the Drake

Livin in MD now.

Not taking anymore one on ones but ones already discussed with the partners.

towerhouse

Interested in another son/daughter of evil queen. 
-TH

On/Offs

fireflights

Cool, I would like to see if there are more interested before I build a recruitment thread, remember these children will be born with abilities so when I finally list the recruitment I shall also help you build the character abilities depending on the parent combos you choose.

Livin in MD now.

towerhouse

Sure.  We will see.  My characters ability will invoke the magic mirror.
-TH

On/Offs

fireflights

Cool, the evil queen was also a witch so maybe you can add in powers of that sort cause she did make potions she just didn't fly on a broom lol

Livin in MD now.

JaredSyn

Sounds Interesting just trying to think fo a pairing for my characters possible parents. So My character would be the son of Herkie and Jordan.

fireflights

Adding more information as I find it. I am reading the books now, so far not seeing Gil, but seeing that Gaston has two sons named Gaston, so if I don't find Gil i the books, I might remove him and put the Gaston twins instead, also not seeing Harry Hook, but seeing Harriet Hook, so that also might change with Uma. I don't know quite yet.

Livin in MD now.

fireflights

I have finished reading the books which is interesting the way they are written. You have to read the book, then  the movie, then the book, then the movie to gain an understanding of the full world which is interesting how they put it together, never would have thought that. So the first book goes before the first move then second book dictates what happens before the second movie comes into play. So I'm interested to see what happens next with the next book. Anyway, I have added more cannons from the books so that people see the types of kids they can base their own characters off....

Livin in MD now.

fireflights

Remember people, just because there are cannons named, anyone not named that you know of is a Disney villain or a Disney hero can be used to make a parent lineage and you really don't need to know anything more than whether if your kid would be a hero or a villain or heck, even a villain turned hero. Life in Auradon is as you would expect it to be without villains, picture perfect. So that's truly all you need to play the game. So if it intimidates you, don't let it!

Livin in MD now.

fireflights

I'm still trying to spark interest in this, I would really like to bring this game to life if people are interested in playing it. It's your chance to make your own descendant of a Disney family and play out their lives, will good win, will evil win? Who knows.

Livin in MD now.

towerhouse

I'd be interested in a 1on1 as well if there's interest.
-TH

On/Offs

fireflights

Okay, I'm going to try to work into making this an actual game thread, so I'm adding bio's to the parents, Some of you have named ones you wanted in combo, and I know who I want to take, so I'm going to put up those now.

Livin in MD now.

fireflights

And no, I don't mind there being same sex, so if you're staying away because of that, just let it go, I'm sure there's Auradon kids out there who have no actual parents and were raised by two males or two females, or heck, even be into that. I think it's fine.

Livin in MD now.

fireflights

Quote from: towerhouse on September 25, 2017, 09:01:33 AM
I'd be interested in a 1on1 as well if there's interest.

We will talk if I can't get this moving ;)

Livin in MD now.

fireflights

Is there seriously no one but Jared and Towerhouse interested in this story concept? Are you just afraid it will be some cheesy disney thing? Or that you have to play a cannon of the story? Because  it's not cannons, this is all and I mean ALL original characters based off the cannon parents that I have listed, you can choose anything you wish, be anything you wish.

Livin in MD now.

Zaer Darkwail

Well, for my defense this is first time I actually see this recruit thread. However not read the books nor seen movies at all so I am quite off loop in regards in-game lore :P.

Dragongoddess

I'm interested!  In a bit I'll try and see what pairing I'd like since my original pairing is taken.

fireflights

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on October 07, 2017, 03:57:08 PM
Well, for my defense this is first time I actually see this recruit thread. However not read the books nor seen movies at all so I am quite off loop in regards in-game lore :P.

It's essentially a world where all the disney movies have been combined into the United Nations of Auradon. So literally the map I put up is a region where one of the movies has taken place. Each of them have children that are marrying into other "nations" or stories. So like you see above where I have Maleficent's daughter with the son of Beauty and the beasts Belle and Beast. I have put all bio's of the cannon's from the world but there are so many possibilities. Most of the "Villain kids" live on the Isle of the lost, just the ones I have listed under Auradon have been released and brought to Auradon to live.

Livin in MD now.

fireflights

Quote from: Dragongoddess on October 07, 2017, 04:48:09 PM
I'm interested!  In a bit I'll try and see what pairing I'd like since my original pairing is taken.

Sweet, if you need any help, please let me know. Also I'm up to having more than one child in a family so if the original is taken, you can consider making a sibling?

Livin in MD now.

Dragongoddess

Do you mean like Mal and Ben could have two kids or they could have siblings?

fireflights

Livin in MD now.

Dragongoddess

I might just do that.  But there are a few other pairings I like such as Hook's son and Uma or Jay and Lonnie.  Just want to take some time to decide for sure what I want.

fireflights

Livin in MD now.

himawari

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Himawari’s Fields of Ideas

fireflights

Well it would be Harriet's child, so you can name it whatever you wish, but Harriet would be her mother, and you can choose anyone or even an unnamed man as the father :D

Livin in MD now.

himawari

Quote from: fireflights on October 10, 2017, 07:30:59 AM
Well it would be Harriet's child, so you can name it whatever you wish, but Harriet would be her mother, and you can choose anyone or even an unnamed man as the father :D

Noted.

fireflights

Okay, so with those who have sparked interest, shall I begin making this an actual recruitment thread?

Livin in MD now.

himawari

Dragongoddess

Absolutely!  Btw, when we create characters, what will be the limit?

fireflights

I say for now, 2 each but it could increase :D

Livin in MD now.

fireflights

Application is ready, please PM me and JaredSyn who will be my co-gm on this your character sheets :D

Livin in MD now.

himawari

JaredSyn

Annarose did you send to both of us I did not receive anything?

fireflights

Livin in MD now.

fireflights

I'm still open to more people before I get the game underway, I'm going to be starting the game in the next couple of days, remember you don't have to know the story of the decendants, just what i have here as well as who the parents you want based on the bio's I have up are and yes, siblings can be made. I am also open to there being LGBTQ people in this game, why does it have to be so black and white just because it's in the Disneyverse? :D So please, don't be afraid to come in and think of a character, cause nothing in there but the locations are going to be part of the actual Disney world as it stands right now. We are making our own story once those in the Isle of the lost known as the villain kids break free to come to Auradon once and for all :D

Livin in MD now.

akirakaneda

Still open?, and if thats the case, the children of Mulan's villain would be acceptable?

fireflights

It is, I have been waiting for someone to make her bio, I have the first post ready, but I might post it soon, cause they have all been waiting long enough, but yes, you can make the enemy of Mulan's child :D That would be neat.

Livin in MD now.

fireflights

I have updated the pairings that have been taken. But we have so many more combos that could be made for your character, come in and see what you can make when it's your own characters Disney story :D

Livin in MD now.

Kaia

~ Who cares what and who we are as long as we no longer break ~

JaredSyn

Yes we are still accepting players. Please submit your application to myself and Fireflights via PM.

fireflights

Yeppers we are, as Jared said just make the cs sheet and send to us, if you want any help building the character I can help you. :)

Livin in MD now.

himawari

CurvyKitten

Tentatively interested, how active is it and how hard do you think it would be to work into the game at this point?

fireflights

They haven't broken free yet, so any character coming in at this point would not miss that and could easily be indoctrinated into the game. So good or bad, you are welcome to bring someone in.

Livin in MD now.