News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

「MOON PRIDE」(Interest Check)

Started by Saphir, December 14, 2014, 03:29:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ember Star

Well, I'll let the GMs inform me one way or the other. Of not, that's fine, if maybe, I'll probably draw and design my own Luna, at least the cat form. I suck at human so far. She'll have the original color/marketings, but I'll draw her my own way to differ her from the original.
"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

Ember Star

Actually... secondarily thought. It would be rather entertaining to have an OC evil cat general, no?
"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

ReijiTabibito

Quote from: Sessha on December 22, 2014, 03:37:54 AM
Ah ok. Well I hadn't actually seen him posting in this thread in a few days and I thought he might have dropped out of it. I've got some ideas on what to do to build a character for either the Jupiter Knight or the Uranus Knight.

Jupiter's almost done.  I just need to do up his hobbies and he'll be ready.

SweetSerenade

Posting my apologies for not posting profie yet. My daughter is sick. Viral infection.

Bakemono Shiki RP(Lovely Siggy Layout is thanks to Amaris)

Vampricprincessty

Has anyone called dibs on Sailor Pluto yet? I would like to play her if not.

Brazen Endeavors

Quote from: ReijiTabibito on December 22, 2014, 04:48:15 PM
Jupiter's almost done.  I just need to do up his hobbies and he'll be ready.

No worries!  Can't wait to see the finished product, though.

Quote from: SweetSerenade on December 23, 2014, 05:44:27 PM
Posting my apologies for not posting profie yet. My daughter is sick. Viral infection.

Again, no worries.  Holidays and sickness go hand in hand. 

Quote from: Vampricprincessty on December 23, 2014, 11:37:37 PM
Has anyone called dibs on Sailor Pluto yet? I would like to play her if not.
if it's not listed on the front page, we haven't picked anyone to play it.  Go ahead and submit a sheet :)
..I want you.  I have seen you and I already love you.  My muse begs to lie in your arms; just for a moment.  I need you..
...come play with me?...
.:.o/o.:.intro.:.a/a.:.
(updated o/o - 7.16.12)

ReijiTabibito

Finally, for the approval of the GMs, here's mine.

Name: 林 真彦 (Masahiko Hayashi)
Blood Type: A+
Height: 167cm
Weight: 69 kg

Physical Appearance:
Despite being the Knight of Jupiter, Masahiko lacks the towering height build that some might expect to come from the biggest planet in the solar system.  He’s certainly taller than most girls – though the tall ones can see eye to eye with him – but he’s a bit short in terms of walking with his fellow Knights.  None of that stops him from being attractive, though.  His hair is brown, a dark coppery shade of it.  Masahiko’s striking eyes are most certainly green, an emerald tone as lush as all the leaves that adorn forest in the wilds of Japan.  His build lends him a sort of wiry fitness: he’s not musclebound and bulging, but neither does appear as one of those girly-boys that you can snap like a twig.  If you asked him, though, he’d tell you he’s got an absurdly long torso for someone of his height.

Hobbies: Writing; Music Remixing; Trivia Games

Favorite Food:
-Omelettes, though he especially likes frittatas and tamagoyaki.
-Apples, usually red ones.
-Instant noodles.  Masahiko has a terrible weakness for them.
-Chicken, particularly karaage-style.  (Though you might catch him eating General Tso's at the mall food court.)

Least Favorite Food:
-Brussel sprouts
-Coconut

Favorite Subject: Literature
Least Favorite Subject: Health

Personality:
Masahiko's personality can be summarized in three words: dependable; gallant; true.  Of course, the boy himself is a bit more complex than that, and therefore deserves a more substantial explanation than just a trio of adjectives. Masahiko learned to be dependable from a lifetime of having expectations to live up to, the highest of which have almost always been his own.  He’s strong against the influence of others (but that we’ll come to that in a bit), but when he agrees to do something, he does it, making every effort to ensure that whatever he signed himself up for gets done.  Run out to the store to grab something for Mom?  Sure, he can do that.  Help the club get set up for the school’s yearly cultural festival?  He’ll be there.  Pick up his next-door neighbor’s youngest child from school?  No problem.

His gallant nature comes from being raised by his father, and then his grandfather when Dad transferred overseas.  Granddad was a traditionalist-type, with a strong focus of “you are a boy.  And boys protect girls.  Always.”  This isn’t to say that he’s easily duped and can be manipulated by just any girl that comes along.   Part of that was learning to recognize who behaved like a girl and who didn’t, and defining both.  As he got older, that sense developed beyond just the female species.  It dovetails in with his reliability, making him the person to come to someone’s rescue whenever trouble is had.

True.  What is true?  The dictionary defines it as “real or genuine.”  Ages could be spent debating this question, but for Masahiko, it means two things.  One is to show who he is, always, without hiding behind any walls.  And the other is to be true to himself.  This is where his resistance to being strong-armed into doing things comes from.  Masahiko heard the quote in his Foreign Literature class, and his writing of it sits on his desk at home: “This above all: to thine own self be true.”  Masahiko cannot, will not allow himself to, be changed by anyone other than himself.

Background:
Masahiko is the firstborn child of Kaname and Susumu Hayashi.  (At least, he is now.)  For the first handful of years of his life, Masahiko grew as most children did.  That changed when he was six, his mother was pregnant with his younger brother (Ayumu), and his dad’s company transferred him overseas for what was supposed to be a six-month assignment of finishing work on a new downtown office building overseas.  The building was, is, done – construction finished about a month after the six-month period that was promised – but then they were commissioned for another building, and another, and another…Masahiko keeps it to himself, but part of him does think that something is keeping his father away from home.  Nevertheless, when Susumu left for his initial assignment, his grandfather (mother’s side), moved in and took up the responsibility of raising Masahiko.  Granddad traced his lineage back to a Shogunate-era samurai clan (albeit a minor one), and was a strong traditionalist in his approach to upbringing the oldest child.  Ayumu has been allowed some leeway because of his ‘second son’ status – he’s more sensitive and artistic than Masahiko (though Granddad has certainly found more old-fashioned mediums to channel that artistic ability into).  Thankfully, half the things that Granddad Hayashi said he had to do in his day never came to pass for either of them, things like kendo or other martial pursuits.  Mainly because by the time he was judged old enough for them, he was a necessity in the house, running errands on behalf of his mother.

It was during one of these errands a few years ago – after he had just gotten into middle school – that Masahiko ran into the middle daughter of the new family down the way from his house.  They were both going to the same supermarket to pick up food to bring back for dinner, and he agreed to help show her how to get there and where to find what she needed.  This daughter was Kaede Minami.  It didn’t take long for the trips to the store and the shows around the neighborhood for what had started out as a simple friendship to progress into a full-blown crush.  Which Masahiko happens to still be nursing even after all these years.  Of course, that everyone but Kaede sees it is taken for granted, as well as the fact that he is similarly blind to her feelings. 

How Masahiko got there is obvious – Kaede is a girl, pretty, someone new in his life, and came into it just at the time boys and girls stop thinking they’re icky and start thinking they’re cute.  How did she get there?  Simple.  On one of those trips to the store, the two of them were stopped by a group of not-so-nice girls from school, who had some things to say to the new girl.  Masahiko stepped in, between her and the pack of girls.  Kaede ran after that point, ran home to get her parents and his.  By the time they showed up, the girls were gone and a very bruised and battered Masahiko was found near where the confrontation had started.  The girls never bothered her again after that.  And now, always, whenever Kaede’s in trouble, she’s found that Masahiko is right there, saving her even if it means getting beat up.

Things for the last few years of his life have been going pretty regularly for Masahiko.  But this is the year everything changes, and he’s got to be ready…

---

Senshi/Knight Identity: Jupiter Knight

Equipment/Weapons:

Teletia S-C: Standard phone/communication device between Senshi and Knights.

Jupiter Quasar Watch: Knight Henshin device for the Knight of Jupiter.  Resembles a watch with a green light-up inset.  Requires the activation phrase "Jupiter Quasi-Power, Armor Up!"

Jupiter Thunder Hammer:  The signature weapon of the Knight of Jupiter - it takes the shape of a massive warhammer.  Only those judged to have sufficient protective instinct may even attempt to pick it up, otherwise it is simply too heavy.  And no one but either the Senshi or Knight of Jupiter can wield it in only one hand.  Required for most of the attacks of Jupiter's Knight.

Attacks:
Call the Thunder - Electrifies the Jupiter Thunder Hammer, adding a strong shock property to its crushing blows.

Thunder Lance - Projectile attack.  Sends a single large bolt of lightning into an indicated target.  Does not require the Jupiter Thunder Hammer.

Tesla Snare - Not an attack, but a binding move.  Encircles the target with a loop of electricity.  Does not require the Jupiter Thunder Hammer.

Rolling Thunder - A swinging move that sends electricity out in a short arc in front of the Hammer's swing path.  Requires Call the Thunder to be cast first.

Twice-Striking Lightning - Sends a line of electricity along the ground to the intended target, which then jumps to the nearest enemy after it has damaged the initial target.

Reap the Whirlwind  - The Thunder Hammer's most powerful attack.  Sends a ten-meter high, twenty-meter wide wall of electricity charging forward from where the Thunder Hammer struck the ground.  Requires Call the Thunder to already be cast upon the hammer.

Weaknesses:
-Instant Noodles (See Masahiko.  See noodles.  See Masahiko eat noodles.  And eat noodles and eat noodles and eat...)
-Kaede (Masahiko has a terrible crush on her. He would do almost anything to protect her, as he always has.)
-Earth (Jupiter controls lightning.)

--
Turn Ons & Offs: See Player's Profile.

Theme Song:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZlgCXGXV48

Vampricprincessty

Hot damn! I am going to start to work on my character.

Brazen Endeavors

Loving Jupiter knight.  Can't wait to see Pluto.

Merry Christmas to all!
..I want you.  I have seen you and I already love you.  My muse begs to lie in your arms; just for a moment.  I need you..
...come play with me?...
(updated o/o - 7.16.12)

Muse

Ditto!  Happy Holidays one and all.  : )
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Ember Star

Heads been a mess and I forgot to post Zara. I'll do that this evening.

Karasu

Love Christmas..

anyrate.. I'm not at home but trying to do my research on which one my general would take after.. I am tempted to post wha tI have of him here and take opinions.

Should I Brazen/Saphir?
SEEKING Undertale/Deltarune RP, PM to discuss details.

Angie

Quote from: Karasu on December 24, 2014, 09:32:32 PM
Love Christmas..

anyrate.. I'm not at home but trying to do my research on which one my general would take after.. I am tempted to post wha tI have of him here and take opinions.

Should I Brazen/Saphir?

I would recommend pming them.
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

Karasu

They know what he looks like already.. but I mean figuring out which counterpart to what Senshi.. and such like that.. I am wondering if it'd be alright.. since I only have his physical appearence and name.

Ember Star

Speaking of which, I'll PM y'all in a couple of days about the possibility of an general. But in the meantime, I'm throwing these images up as visual concept to see what y'all think.

Human Form
Half-cat Form
Cat Form

Karasu

Vampricprincessty

Name: Asada, Nagisa
Blood Type: B-
Height: 5' 7"
Weight: 145 lbs
Physical Appearance: Nagisa is slender showing that she does work out sometimes. Her hair is shoulder length with a deep crimson dye job on the ends. Her eyes are a chocolate brown and she has a tribal tattoo on her right arm. The tattoo goes from her neck/shoulder and almost to her elbow.
Hobbies: She likes to read and go out even if it is mostly on her own. Clubs and bars are usually her spots to hang out in along with other things. She actually does like to paint quite a bit and will do so in various places.
Favorite Food: Dango
Least Favorite Food:Cherries
Favorite Subject: Art
Least Favorite Subject: History
Personality: Nagisa has a quiet yet serious demeanor followed with her sometimes acting like an asshole to others. It something to hide the lonely woman that is hidden underneath. She is considered easy to talk with and she never sugar coats anything. The woman has no time for bullshit and shoot down any man that comes her way with it. That makes it hard to find a guy that she deems worthy of her time and effort. However, she does have a gentleness to her... somewhere. It would just take one time to bring it out of her.

Background: Her life was mostly a quiet and dull one. Her parents being workaholics that left Nagisa alone most of the time or in the care of their neighbor. It left the girl more or less quiet and bored. You think the young child would long for her parents but it felt right for some reason and they had to work. She never became  upset with them but she could have did without them lying to her on a constant bases. It taught the young child to never deal with liars as they were not worth her time.

As Nagisa grew up, she grew more distant from her family. Working hard at school and part time jobs so she would be able to move out as soon as she could. It was not like her family was home much but it she wanted to feel lonely, she could in a place that was her own. During high school, she became fond of her art work especially her paintings. Not only that, it was seem she was good enough at it that she even sold a few. That money that she would put away toward her goal. One day she would be out of her parents hair and on her own.

She continued to take on commissions to make her extra money during high school. When she gradated, she went on to college and is currently working to get her degree in teaching. All the while her commissions for her paintings making her have a nice place to live. In her down time, she goes to bars and clubs for a drink. It helps to ease her loneliness to be around others even if she doesn't speak to them.

---

Senshi/Knight Identity: Sailor Pluto
Equipment/Weapons: Garnet Orb: This is one of the three talismans that, once together, can summon the Holy Grail.
                                          Garnet Rod: It holds the Garnet Orb and functions as a key to the space/time door. It is also used in her attacks.
Attacks: Dead Scream: An energy blast fired toward the enemy.
                       Time Stop: Time would stop for a short period but this attack is taboo. If used, Pluto will die.
                       Chronos Typhoon: Can send a diagonal tornado in the direction of the enemy using the Garnet Orb. (Talisman attack)
                       Garnet Ball: A shield is created with the Garnet orb.
                       Dark Dome Close: It allows Pluto to close the Space/time door from a distance.
                       Strict sweep: Uses her staff to launch herself at her enemy with a kick.
Weaknesses: Being an asshole, Too much sake, lack of sleep

--
Turn Ons & Offs: See my on/off page

Theme Song: Searching.....

Brazen Endeavors

I likes!  Wish we'd get someone who wants Jupiter, tho'.
...come play with me?...
(updated o/o - 7.16.12)

Vampricprincessty

Muse

If it turns out they don't like my Terra Knight I'd be happy to try on a sailor Jupiter mask.  :)
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Katra Alexion

DONE!!!!!!!!!!

The Girl

Name: Tresea Serene Katsaros

Alias: Tresea Seren

Blood Type: AB negative (AB-)

Height: 5'9 (175 cm)

Weight: 135 lbs (61 kg)

Nationality: Greek-Welsh

Physical Appearance: Tresea is just above average height with a slim but toned and curvy body that appears to be more appealing due to her daintiness. She is rather captivating in an exotic sort of way with smooth unblemished skin; a fair, clear complexion that glows, complementing the long medium silver hair cascading down to the indentations of her small, neatly tucked in waist (which she wears either tied in a high tail or braided back). Her eyes are a light amethysts color with silver and blue flecks dotting around the pupil. A slender button nose perches above full pouty lips that naturally curl upwards at the corner from constant smiling. When not typically attired in her school uniform, Tresea enjoys wearing a wide range of styles as long as they are not only fashionable but comfortable as well.

Hobbies: Cooking, playing the piano, arts and crafts & mythology

Dislikes: Reptiles and insects

Favorite Food: Sandwiches, Salads, Teas and Smoothies (general healthy food)

Least Favorite Food: Haitian cuisine, sushi and caviar

Favorite Color: Blue-violet

Favorite Subject: Biology, Math and Business Management

Least Favorite Subject: Science

Personality: Teresa is a calm and quiet but confident girl who grew up knowing that because of her position as an heiress there were certain expectations for her to overcome and that duty and obligation have to take precedence over everything else regardless of her personal wants or desires. Outside of having few genuine ties of friendship, Tresea is more than a little wary and aloof when meeting new people having no desire to deal with simpering sycophants that only want to be around her for their own super-frivolous reasons. She prefers relationships to be based on personal merits not social standing. To those that truly know her, beneath the calm, demure, eloquent persona there lies a fierce streak of independence and the need to be self-sufficient stemming from the loss her patents at a young age. She can be rather opinionated and though tactful will cut straight to chase. Tresea can be very driven on the subjects she is most passionate about nearly to the exclusivity of everything else. She is very loyal and caring to those she considers friends and can very protective of them. And though she may not look like it, the girl has got quite the temper when riled - it takes a lot to get her there but once she's pushed past that point, look out!

Wanting recognition for her own accomplishments rather than her family name and the one she is connected to, Tresea arranges to live under an alias in the city away from her honorary uncle so that she could achieve her aspirations on her own terms. In matters of the heart Tresea is more than a little shy and easily flustered as she had always focused more on her studies than participating in that area of sociology. She is not by any means unknowledgeable in that area (given her choice of manga and literature) but has very little practical experience which makes her attraction to Gabriel with his seductively flirtatious ways a bit harder to deal with.

Background: Tresea was an only child born to her parents Aethon and Riannon Katsaros who were of Greek and Welsh descent respectively. The first eleven years of her life was idyllically blissful spent split living in either Greece or Wales equally or traveling abroad the rest of the time. Despite having considerable wealth, Riannon was rather down to earth when it comes to domestics, very hands on - especially when it comes to raising her daughter and running her household - you were just as apt to find her in the kitchen or garden as you would at a high class society function. Aethon was one of three partners that owned and operated Midnight Eclipse, an international multimedia company he and two friends; Demitri Apostolos and Yamashita Itachi created back in their college days. Over the years the three young men became close as brothers and when they started their own families, they made each other honorary uncles to the others children.

As parents, Aethon and Riannon were always loving and attentive, making time for Tresea whenever she came to them no matter what they were currently doing and were steadfastly supportive of their daughter; especially when it became obvious that she inherited some of the unique gifts from Aethon's side of the family. Rather than let her be continually exposed to the ridicule of her peers and the instructors they pulled her from the private school she attended and hired on specialized governess to continue educating Tresea in what she needed to know and whatever other subjects caught her fancy, all in a curriculum tailored to her specifically while Aethon taught his daughter how to deal and live with the extents of her gifts. Between the traveling and the and the private tutoring, Tresea thrived much to her parents pleasure and they didn't need to worry about her having a lack of socializing with children her own age as both Itachi and Demitri had children of their own. Itachi had three children; two sons and a daughter about the same age as Tresea, while Demitri had a son that was a few years older. She got along well with the Kagewaki siblings, but there always seemed to be a special bond between her and Demitri's son, Gabriel. Demitri often joked he wouldn't mind in the least if the two got together in the future.

Any further talk about possible unions by matchmaking fathers were put on hold when both her parents and Demitri were killed in a automobile accident on the way back home from a business trip. Typically with any new merger brought into the company the CEOs always took a couple of days to sightsee around the city after business was concluded, this time however their time was cut short. Tresea had injured her ankle days before the trip during gym practice and had been unable to come along. Gabriel was permitted to stay with her and keep her company under the supervision of the Katsaros' governess. They did not foresee Tresea falling ill in their absence or in their hast to return home the severe thunderstorm that would blind side them and push their vehicle into opposing oncoming traffic by force of shear wind pressure, mercifully dying on impact. Tresea knew the moment it happened and was virtually inconsolable, withdrawing into herself for a time and only responding if Gabriel and later, her remaining uncle, was near.

The moment Yamashita Itachi was appraised of his friend's deaths, he immediately flew out assess the situation and oversee funeral arrangements as was part of the provisions in their wills set up for situations just like this. And since there were no other relatives on either side to contest custody, Itachi brought the children back with him to Japan to live him and his family. Over time and with a lot of patience from those around her and the constant antics of her 'cousins' eventually helped Tresea managed to open back up, though she was never quiet as vibrant as she was before. To keep her from falling back into a depressive shell, Itachi enrolled her into some of the classes she had been taking back at home and added on a few other functional lessons to the pile such as martial arts and weapon training to challenge her and keep her busy. It worked like a charm. She took to the training like a duck to water with a surprising amount of aptitude. Thankfully, Itachi's wife, Amaya, was there to smooth out any rough edge, becoming a surrogate mother to the bereft girl, teaching and engaging her in what she needed to know as a young woman in the place of her own mother.

Currently she has finished obtaining her AA for Business Management thanks to some pre-college classes she had taken while still in high school. She is now taking the year off to enjoy some freedom before she dives into enrolling into K.O. University for their Medical Program.

Skills:

- Lazy Brilliance: While not quiet eidetic memory, Tresea is one of those people that seems to have an amazing memory letting her easily pass all her studies with little studying. 

- Natural Born Healer: Tresea is a certified paramedic, working part-time. Tresea is capable of healing outside of her senshi transformation but it can greatly fatigue her to use it depending on the severity of the injury and the duration of healing.

- La Femme Nikita : Thanks to the stern encouragement of her honorary uncle, Tresea grew up learning varied styles of martial arts, primarily focusing on gymnastics, ninjutsu and Tai Chi and expanded to included training with pole arms and ranged weapons. When all combined served to make her stronger, faster, more agile and precise on top of honing her physique to near perfection.

- Mangaka: Tresea is rather talented artist who moonlights under a pseudonym to publish her works which net her a rather substantial amount. Her genres are varied and are quiet additively illicit as they are outlets for her own unrealized desires and fantasies.

- Organized Arts and Craft: Tresea to loves to make a variety of things to use around the house and even likes to and not limited to cooking, canning and rowing an assortment of vegetation, mostly flowers and herbs that she can make into herbal remedies and teas

- Multilingual: Speaks English, Welsh and Greek fluently with Japanese and Chinese being on a conversational level.

- Psychic: Mainly her abilities seem more to focus on not only detecting the general presence of the enemy, but impending danger and its intended target which can take the form Of a vision(daydream/nightmare) or intense feeling (GM discretion). She can also tell when a person is near death and its cause.
The Senshi

Senshi/Knight Identity: Sailor Saturn  - The Soldier of Silence, The Scout of Death and Rebirth, The Warrior of Sacrifice

Transformation Item: Transformation Ring

Transformation Phrase: "Saturn Planet Power, Make Up!"

- Like with all senshi transformations the girls undergo certain changes physical and cosmetic changes that augments their bodies to accomplish impossible feats unobtainable to normal humans. Even their looks are enhanced and slightly altered by a magical perception field to prevent their identities from being recognized. In Saturn's case she appears more firmer and defined and her hair changes from is silvered hued to white with the ends fading into a vibrant dark violet color, her eyes also lighten in color as well and her skin becomes fairer.

Senshi Colors: Dark Purple, Black and White (some gold to)

Element: Destruction (Silence/Death)

Equipment/Weapons:

Silence Glaive: The primary weapon of the Saturian Senshi. It is the focal of her strongest attack.

Satellite Chakrams: A pair of star shaped chakrams disguised as earrings that transforms when Soteria takes them off for her attack

Teletia S-C: A specialized cellphone with all the usual apps and whistles of its normal counter part, but is attuned to a unique secured frequency that allows facilitates in secured communication between the Scouts/Knights and has an additional features; specially modded transformation device that when used used via the cellphones inbuilt camera allows the girls to transform into whoever (or their clothes into whatever)  they take a snapshot of.

Sub-space Pocket: Otherwise known as hammer-space.Through out the manga, anime and live action all the senshi have had there items appear in the hands by seemingly reaching behind them into some kind of invisible dimension and pulling them out. The limits of the Sub-space pocket has never been thoroughly tested, but its safe to say you could possibly store everything and the kitchen sink in there. This only becomes available once Soteria becomes a Senshi.

- Royal Gown: A regal gown worn by the heir of Saturn's Throne.

- Hyperion Castle Seat of the Silence Sovereign's power

Attacks:

* Saturn Orbital Blitz: Taking the earrings from her ears they transform into a pair of chakrams that begin to glow with energy as she throws them at an enemy, attacking in a crisscross pattern. She has some moderate control (which grows with experience) over their trajectory and can recall them.

* Saturnalia Healing Rejuvenation: Calls up a silvery lavender mist that heals fellow Sailor scouts of physical injuries. She can use this ability outside her transformed state but it fatigue her to do do.

* Revolutionary Silence Wall: Creates a powerful multi-purpose barrier

* Ruination Blast: Blasts the enemy with potent energy

* Death Reborn Revolution: Final Sanction: The ultimate attack in Sailor Saturn's arsenal. It has two stages, both are the very embodiment of her element(s) of death, destruction and revolution. Calling out the first portion of the attack, Sailor Saturn has the ability to create an astronomical outburst of energy which can be directed with the swing of the Silence Glaive. The second part,with a down ward swing of the Silence Glaive and calling out the full name of the attack can completely annihilate a planet or even even an entire star system, resetting it all back to zero. This attack is to be used with extreme caution for only the most direst of circumstances. This is the last resort for when all of hope is lost and there are no others to continue the fight and evil is on the cusp of wining.  This one attack will assure the enemy's defeat with a heavy price; Saturn will sacrifice her life using this power to reset the balance. This power is only equaled (or countered) by Sailor Moon's ability to use the Silver Crystal to resurrect.

Weaknesses:

- Blind Duty
Tresea takes her duties as a Senshi seriously, perhaps too much so. She is willing to make the choices no else will for the greater good; what are the lives of a few in comparisons to the many.

- Innocent Seductress
Tresea is a sexual innocent but is by no means ignorant on the subject (sex ed and her choice of literature being a big indicator). She simply has little to no practical experience (yes she is still a virgin, despite the somewhat hentai mindset) in the matter and is thus susceptible to seduction.

- Awkward Bleeder
Socially awkward around most people, especially around guys that she may find attractive (nosebleeds are known to happen)

- Intolerance
Tresea cannot not stand any form of cruelty done to anyone in front of her, particularly to animals and small children; those that are typically to weak to help themselves. If such was done in front of her she would be moved to act

- Allergies
Tresea is highly allergic to bananas and strawberries which is the reason why she carries around a couple of epiens on her at all times and wears a medical alert charm on her wrist.

Turn Ons:

- Romance
- Seduction
- A rough dominate/possessive male
- Light to mild bondage
- Guys with natural fangs
- Light to mild erotic biting
- Fangs (lots of hot anime guys have them)
- Lean but well built guys (in all senses of the word)
- Adult romance/supernatural graphic novels.

Turn Offs:

- Anything bathroom related
- Blood play (menstrual - not available for these kind of scene unless discussed and agreed upon before hand) 
- Gore/Vore
- Torture
- Rape/Non-Con (not available for these kind of scene unless discussed and agreed upon before hand)
- Futa/She-males
- Anal  (same as the two previous warnings above)

Theme Song
[/i]
Singing Voice
[/i]
Piano Skills
[/i]

Eris

Name: Eris Scherazard
Role: Advisor/Guardian
Planet of Origin: Coronis
Height: 16 in (falcon form) 5'7 (human)
Weight: 3lbs (falcon form) 132 (human)
Fav. Food: Meat in general but particularly - fish, fowl, eggs, carrots, sweets and spirits
Least Fav. Food: Broccoli, Brussels sprouts, beets and artichokes

Skills:

• General Knowledge: As part of her duties, Eris is well informed in regards to the previous Silver Millennium and the events leading up to but not stopping at the original Sailor War and the enemies that were fought at that time. She also has a firm grasp of the general histories of both time lines and how they differ. More importantly however, her knowledge does not stop there; she is well versed in court etiquette, diplomacy and other social graces in addition but not limited to varied methods of combat (so she could better train her charges) and operating the advance technologies that Central Command require operate smoothly.
  • Procurer: She can magically produce items and gear for the Senshi and their Knightly counterparts.
  • Flirtatious Tease (Human form): Outside her duties as a guardian, Eris is a chronic flirt and seducer around those she finds appealing and isn't the least bit picker about genders. The feistier the better.
  • Whip Mistress (Human Form): Eris is highly skilled in the use of whips as a means of interrogation and self-protection
  • Magic (both forms): Like all most Guardians, Eris is highly proficient in the use of magic in both her avian and human forms, though she tends to focuses it as a means of training for her senshi.
  • Sadistic Trainer: They say you hurt the ones you love and Eris loves her charges dearly. Its about all she can do to bring herself to be more brutal than their enemies just to ensure her charges' survival in the coming battles. This is both a blessing and a curse.
  • Dwarven Tolerance: When it comes to wines and spirits, Eris is quiet the hardy drinker. Her superior physiology has more than allowed her to win more than a few drinking tournaments in her time searching for the Outers and just as easily allows her to quickly flushing her flush her system and sober up in a hurry if she needs too. At least, by terran standards, that is. Off world booze takes longer to filter and if you're lucky enough to get two glasses of Hyper-vodka into her and she's anybodies for the evening.
Physical Appearance:
Falcon Form
Human Form 1
Human Form 2

Weaknesses:

• Sense of Duty
  • Wine and Spirits
  • Spirited and Attractive Men/Women (flirting with Mani and annoying Kuu)
  • Jack Harkness Syndrome
  • Fiercely devoted and loyal towards the senshi, their knights and the other guardians.

Background: Eris comes from the planet Coronis. Rather than given guardianship over the Sailor Mars; much like her aunts, Deimos and Phoebus, had been in the original time line. She specifically asked to be assigned as the guardian advisor to the Outer Senshi, since the Inners would already have Mani and Kuu to guide them. This would also leave Sailor Pluto free to continue watching the gate without having to worry about awakening the Outers. The first she located was Saturn Knight during his journey abroad two years prior to his current conflict. She trained him and left means of communication while she went in search of the others with little success so far. Thankfully she was able to find Sailor Saturn and begin her training before the attacks started up. The time of awakening is upon them and she can sense that the other Outers are near. Its only a matter of time now before she locates them all.

Karasu

ooh Katra, she looks so cool!

and I think I know now who dear Tanzanite is going to take after XD

SweetSerenade

The art I ordered is becoming completed quite nicely :D

Bakemono Shiki RP(Lovely Siggy Layout is thanks to Amaris)

Angie

Quote from: Karasu on December 30, 2014, 10:53:31 PM
ooh Katra, she looks so cool!

and I think I know now who dear Tanzanite is going to take after XD

Who's Tanzanite?
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

Katra Alexion