So two black guys walk into a bar

Started by Inkidu, August 22, 2008, 10:49:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bliss

Quote from: Paradox on September 07, 2008, 03:24:34 PM
Nah, E felt creepy from the moment I realized that people my mother's age are writing erotic stuff on this site. I've never been able to look at my mother the same way again without wondering if she has a dark side like that.

Heh, I first learned about BDSM thanks to a book in my mom's bedside table drawer....
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Inkidu

Quote from: Bliss on September 11, 2008, 09:53:56 AM

Heh, I first learned about BDSM thanks to a book in my mom's bedside table drawer....
You too huh?  :-\
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Bliss

What were you doing in my mom's bedside table drawer?!?
:o
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Inkidu

Quote from: Bliss on September 11, 2008, 12:09:20 PM
What were you doing in my mom's bedside table drawer?!?
:o
Same thing you were doing apparently.
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

ShrowdedPoet

DIRTY INK!!!  *slaps his hand with a ruler and puts him in the corner with a dunce hat*
Kiss the hand that beats you.
Sexuality isn't a curse, it's a gift to embrace and explore!
Ons and Offs

Inkidu

Quote from: ShrowdedPoet on September 11, 2008, 12:12:50 PM
DIRTY INK!!!  *slaps his hand with a ruler and puts him in the corner with a dunce hat*
Hey! What 'bout Bliss!

ShrowdedPoet

Ons and Offs

Paradox

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

ShrowdedPoet

Quote from: Paradox on September 11, 2008, 12:15:41 PM
You obviously don't know Bliss very well.

*shushes Para*  Bliss is an ANGEL!!!
Ons and Offs

Inkidu

Paradox

Is it possible to derail a comedy thread?

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

Inkidu

As long as it remains funny, then... no.

Bliss

Quote from: ShrowdedPoet on September 11, 2008, 12:16:12 PM
*shushes Para*  Bliss is an ANGEL!!!

You're the second person today to call me that! *tries not to sprout wings*

Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Paradox

Red Bull Red Bliss- She gives you wings!

Inkidu

Quote from: Bliss on September 11, 2008, 12:34:34 PM
You're the second person today to call me that! *tries not to sprout wings*

I don't think that's going to happen without angel DNA, you can have this though. *Puts his dunce hat on Bliss's head.*

Maeven

Quote from: Paradox on September 11, 2008, 12:36:10 PM
Red Bull Red Bliss- She gives you wings!

What happens if I mix her with vodka? *ponders*

OK... here's my new addition. I was listening to the Desperado sound track the other day and this is a joke from that movie:

This reminds me of a joke. This guy comes into a bar... walks to the bartender and says...” Bartender, I got a bet for you. I'll bet you $300 that I can piss... into that glass over there... and not spill a drop."

The bartender looks at the glass. It's like 10 feet away. He says...”You're telling me you'll bet me $300... that you can piss, standing here... into that glass, and not spill a single drop?"

Customer looks up and says: "That's right." Bartender says, "You've got a bet." The guy goes, "Okay, here we go."

Pulls out his thing. He's thinking about the glass. He's thinking about the glass. Thinking about his dick. Dick, glass, dick, glass, dick, glass, dick, glass. Then he lets it rip. He pisses all over the place. He pisses on the bar. He pisses on the stools, on the floor, the phone. On the bartender! He's pissing everywhere EXCEPT the fucking glass!

Bartender's laughing. He's $300 richer. He's like... piss dripping off his face. He says, "You fucking idiot, man! You got it in everything except the glass! You owe me $300... puta."

Guy goes, "Excuse me just one little second." Goes in the back of the bar. There's a couple of guys playing pool. He walks over to them. Comes back to the bar. Goes, "Here you go. $300."

The bartender's like...”Why are you so happy? You just lost $300, idiot!"

The guy says, "See those guys over there? I just bet them $500 APIECE... that I could piss on your bar... your floor, your phone, and piss on you... and not only would you not be mad about it... you'd be happy."
What a wicked game to play, to make me feel this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to let me dream of you.
What a wicked thing to say, you never felt this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to make me dream of you. 

The Cardinal Rule

Inkidu

Quote from: Maeven on September 11, 2008, 12:40:15 PM
What happens if I mix her with vodka? *ponders*

OK... here's my new addition. I was listening to the Desperado sound track the other day and this is a joke from that movie:

That's one of my favorite jokes!

Bliss

Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Bliss

Quote from: Inkidu on September 11, 2008, 12:36:38 PM
I don't think that's going to happen without angel DNA, you can have this though. *Puts his dunce hat on Bliss's head.*

Thanks, it'll help hold up my halo! *drops a circlet around the conical hat*
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Inkidu

Quote from: Bliss on September 11, 2008, 12:45:56 PM
Thanks, it'll help hold up my halo! *drops a circlet around the conical hat*
That... is a funny mental picture.

Bliss

then by your account, the thread still isn't hijacked! WOOO!!!!!!
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Inkidu

Quote from: Bliss on September 11, 2008, 12:48:01 PM
then by your account, the thread still isn't hijacked! WOOO!!!!!!
Yep, I felt bad that you couldn't grow wings by the way. *Tapes tiny, cardboard angel wings on Bliss's back.*
Plus it just makes the mental picture even funnier!

Bliss

*wriggles to make the wings shake a little, and grins* Whee! I have wings and a halo, time to jump off something tall! *tries to climb Paradox*
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Inkidu

*Whispers to Paradox.* I hope you packed the parachute in case she wants to try anything taller than you.

ShrowdedPoet

Quote from: Inkidu on September 11, 2008, 12:50:55 PM
Yep, I felt bad that you couldn't grow wings by the way. *Tapes tiny, cardboard angel wings on Bliss's back.*
Plus it just makes the mental picture even funnier!

OMFG!!!  I drank that new huge can of red bull back in the spring while I was in Speech class. . .  You see normally (the regular size can) they didn't affect me but this one. . .  I was bouncing off the walls.  I sat in class cut two holes in the empty can, cut cardboard wings out of the back of my notebook, inserted them into the holes in the can, and asked my straight laced instructor if I could hang it from his ceiling. . . I couldn't stop laughing.  So the day went on and I calmed down.  I went to Philosophy that night and my friend bought me a Dr. Pepper. . .the Red Bull was triggered by the Dr. Pepper and I couldn't stop giggling.  Mr. Maloney banned me from having red bull any day that I have his class. . .*laughs*
Ons and Offs