News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

While I wait

Started by Xenphir, August 26, 2013, 12:07:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xenphir

I am new here and I was wondering if, while I wait for approval, someone could Role play with me to help me get into the swing of things? I play Gay Male Characters, usually Elven or Demon and sometimes humans. My characters are sometimes in cities, other times in highschools or colleges. They usually like Magick, Archery, Nature, light, music for the brighter ones, and Swords, guns, technology, nature, darkness, for the darker ones. But they can vary. I can usually adapt to any setting with my characters since I have played many before on other Rp sites. And if someone could help me with my first Elliquiy one that'd be great! Not sure how all this works as it is very different from Gaia where you post a thread with the setting, then PM the owner of the thread with your characters profile. All my Roleplays have been on other sites that double as something else(Games, chatting site, Skypes, Im's, etc.) And so this will be my first site made for RolePlays(Mostly).

Thanks in advance and if you know of any other info I could add you can suggest such and I will write such.  :D

Oniya

Actually, things aren't all that different here.  Post plot ideas and character profiles, or browse other people's requests for something you like.  You don't have PMs as an unapproved member, so any interest posts go directly in the request thread.  After hashing out details, wander over to the forum just below (Non-Adult Roleplays) and open a thread for the story itself!

Hope this helps!
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Xenphir

Well once I find someone who wants to I will ^^ And thanks. I guess as an unapproved member a LOT of things really are hidden, not just forums. I am looking forward to it :D

So now just to wait for someone to have interest~

RavenBlackmoon

What sort of plot would you have in mind?

Xenphir

Hmm Perhaps ... well im not sure xD I can only ever think of plots for group rp's that are non-sexual >o<; There doesn't seem to be a ton on these boards for non-adult ones so I am not sure if we could get enough for a group. But one I've always wanted to try is a Futuristic area full of war since the coming out of hidden species other than humans. And it would focus around an abandoned city that has become a central hub for all non-human beings to live away from humans. But that's just a thought and would require a group. (I'm not too big on one on one with fluffy vanilla happy cuddle time 24/7 xD)

WednesdayLemon

Hello!

The plot about the non-humans in the cities sounds interesting! I don't know how many people you wanted to RP with, but I would love to get in on that if you're still looking.

Xenphir

Hmm at least five for it to work well. So us two would make two.

WednesdayLemon

Well, I'll just keep my eyes open then. I hope we can get enough people for it to work!

Oniya

It seems to me that this is the sort of RP that could start with just two non-humans coming across the abandoned city and then others trickle in...
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Xenphir

Hmm perhaps. I am not good at this sort of thing.. v.v

WednesdayLemon

I agree with Oniya; this type of RP is always open to expansion. I think you're doing fine Xenphir!

Xenphir

Well Lemon, if you want I can start one off in the Non-Adult rp forumn ^^ I will there, describe the setting and some backstory in more detail if you'd like.

WednesdayLemon

Alright, sounds like a plan! I already have a character in mind and can make a profile for them within the next day. Is there anything you'd particularly like to see (like their likes, dislikes etc.), or should I just show up and we discover those traits along the way?

Xenphir

Just show up :o ^^ I'll head over and make it right now