Animeverse group RP interest check/recruitment

Started by apygoos, November 25, 2014, 05:10:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diesel Heart

Quote from: apygoos on November 26, 2014, 02:58:25 PM
if youre going to use a gundam pwhich would go neatly beside Gurren Lagann]
Make a sheet for the pilot, and a separate sheet for the mech that goes into what it can do, etc, signature techniques and whatnot. obviously a gundam cant have a personality XD

Unless it's the greatest Gundam of all time.  I, of course, speak of the Epyon.

Crash

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

zergmuncher

Kamina would look at a gundam and say "You call that piece of junk a mech? Hah! Gurren Lagann would destroy it with the flick of one of it's fingers!"

Mac84

Hmmm, Norris Packard, and the MS-07-B3 Gouf Custom. (Pondering)

EdwardShane

...well I was working on a CS for a character, but a power blip made me lose all my progress.  So here's a sneak peek of who I am creating.

Angie

Is he just so fast that time slows down so you can appreciate his badassery, or are the soldiers just that slow? In the case of the latter, well, there's your problem.
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

EdwardShane

Quote from: Angiejuusan on November 26, 2014, 04:21:23 PM
Is he just so fast that time slows down so you can appreciate his badassery, or are the soldiers just that slow? In the case of the latter, well, there's your problem.

It's the former.  lol

Angie

By the way, I do like to make my sheets (at least, big ones like this) on Google Drive so in case of an unfortunate accident, I don't lose everything. I don't have to hit save, it just does it.

But that's me.

EdwardShane

Yeah :/  I tried using Lazarus, but it doesn't work for some reason...

Anyway, the full scene starts at 11:21 in the following video.  I unfortunately couldn't find anything shorter...Kratos only really comes in closer to the end of the scene at roughly 13:17, though. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4iZPkRWlsro

Izaya Orihara

Funny, I was watching most of Tales of Symphonia recently.
Well, if I had to give a reason for my actions, I guess it's because I love people. I guess I wanted to see the faces that mankind has to offer.

EdwardShane

Player: EdwardShane

Name: Kratos Aurion

Image:

Home Universe: Tales of Symphonia (Aselia)

Powers/Abilities: While Kratos was, at one point during his life, little more than an ordinary human, he ascended to angelhood roughly four thousand years ago.  This granted him the ability to use magic and magical weaponry, as well as granting him enhanced strength, enhanced speed, greater endurance, eternal youth, and a lifespan that will last indefinitely.  This does not make him immortal, however, as he can still be slain, it simply means that he does not age and is in a state of constant good health.  His access to magic has given him a wide array of spells of varying elements and techniques that can be combined with using his sword, which occasionally also have elements added to them.  The spells generally come in two levels of power, a quick to cast but somewhat weaker level of power, and a slightly longer cast time with above average power.  The exceptions of this are Judgement and Shining Bind, the former having a long cast time but a devastating effect over a tremendous area, with the latter being incredibly powerful, but only usable when he is in a tough situation, such as having taken heavy damage.  These abilities can, on occasion, be used in conjunction with abilities of teammates to create devastating combo attacks.  Lastly, he also has access to a pair of wings that he can extend or retract at will, which give him the capability to fly.

Skills and Equipment: There are a great many things you are capable of mastering in the span of 4,000 years.  Swordsmanship, cooking, non-magical first aid, and equipment maintenance and repairs are included on this list for Kratos, and he has also obtained quite a wealth of knowledge through the ages he has lived.  As for his equipment, he carries a powerful longsword known as Last Fencer, a blade forged from rare ores and arguably one of the mightier swords found where he comes from.  Within this sword's hilt is socketed a special Diamond that enhances Kratos' stats by a moderate amount.  He also has a Blue Shield, also known as the Abandoned Shield, that he wields on the forearm opposite his sword hand.  It is lightweight and doesn't hinder his movements very much, if at all, yet is quite sturdy and able to help protect him from harm fairly easily.  This shield has a Holy Symbol embedded within it, occasionally minorly healing Kratos every so often in battle

Personality: Kratos' personality and outlook on life has changed on a few different occasions.  The latest change was brought about when his son, Lloyd Irving, showed him just how much control he had over his own destiny by succeeding in what he himself could not...wielding the Eternal Sword, and uniting the parallel worlds of Sylvarant and Tethe'alla back into the single world known as Aselia.  This event, coupled with many others during the time of Lloyd's quest, changed Kratos from being a callous fatalist to having a bit more of an optimistic view of life.  In truth, as much as he shaped Lloyd's growth, his son also helped change him for the better.

Currently, Kratos will strive to give everyone a fair chance to prove themselves and their intentions, and does his best to try and see the positives within a person as opposed to only negatives.  He is a highly competent and skilled individual, as shown by his confident demeanor.  He tends to stray towards the serious side, tending to be a bit more businesslike a mercenary type than anything until he gets to know you a bit better.  Once he's been befriended, however, he will do whatever he can to help out, as long as it is within his power.  Thanks to Lloyd, he also highly values life at this point, and if he has any say in the matter, he will ensure that those he cares for keep breathing.  He will actively attempt to dissuade any form of martyrdom that would surely end in death.

History:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Kratos' story begins over 4,000 years ago, where he was the only human companion of a hero known as Mithos Yggdrasill, who traveled the world in an attempt to stop a horrid conflict known as the Kharlan War.  Mithos formed pacts with Summon Spirits during these travels, and upon forming a pact with the king of these Summon Spirits, known as Origin, a seal was placed, connected to Kratos in such a way that prevented anyone else from forming a pact with him until the seal was released by Kratos releasing all of his mana.  Essentially, as long as Kratos lived, Mithos could be the only pact holder with Origin.  Mithos then had Origin create the Eternal Sword, which he proceeded to use so as to split Aselia in two, creating Sylvarant and Tethe'alla as a result.  This action, coupled by further actions of Kratos, Mithos, Mithos' sister Martel, and their friend known as Yuan, ended the Kharlan war after a thousand years of strife.  Shortly afterward, they were betrayed by an enigmatic human who killed Martel.  Grief stricken, Mithos misinterpreted his sister's dying wish of a world free of discrimination, seeing it more along the lines of making it so that everyone was the same as opposed to Martel's true desire.  The organization known as Cruxis was created, with Mithos at the head of it and Yuan and Kratos being his right hand men.  The three of them initiated into angelhood together, though Kratos had to take a slightly different path due to not having elven blood flowing in his veins as his companions did.  After becoming seraphim, they ascended into Derris-Kharlan, founded the Church of Martel, and organized a group of individuals known as Desians, all of which were instrumental for helping Mithos proceed with his plans, though he kept the true nature of these plans hidden for as long as he could.

Mithos' plan, the Age of Lifeless Beings, was not able to stay hidden forever.  Kratos defected when he found out, descending into Sylvarant.  During his time there, he met a woman named Anna, who was a test subject for a study known as The Angelus Project.  This study was an attempt to grow a Cruxis Crystal, an object that could turn someone into an angel without difficulty, within a human being.  The two eventually fell in love, and Kratos began trying to figure out a better way to reunite the worlds.  He began trying to figure out a way that a human could wield the Eternal Sword.  The entire time, the lovers were kept on the run by pursuing Cruxis agents.  They evaded capture for a long time, and eventually had a son together, named Lloyd.  Evasion would not last forever, though, as a high ranking Cruxis agent soon caught up with them.  Desian Grand Cardinal Kvar found them, and removed the crystal from Anna's body.  The removal of this exsphere caused her to transform into a mindless monster, and she attacked the infant Lloyd.  The only thing that saved him was the interference of their pet, Noishe.  This interference allowed her to briefly regain her senses, during which time she begged Kratos to kill her.  He was unable to bring himself to do so, and his hesitation allowed Anna to lose control again.  She turned on Lloyd once more, and Kratos' hand was forced with Noishe too injured to help this time.  He struck out of desperation, killing her.  Kvar then attacked, causing Noishe, Anna, and Lloyd to tumble off the side of a cliff.  Kratos defeated Kvar and his men, and descended down the cliff to look for his family.  Much to his unpleasant surprise, all he was able to find were ravaged Desian corpses.  Believing his family to be dead, Kratos lost all hope and soon rejoined Mithos in the thoughts that his old companion's way was the only possible one.

As time went by, one of Mithos' goals came close to fruition; the revival of his sister by using a chosen one as a vessel for her spirit.  When a certain girl known as Collette came of age to become the next Chosen of Sylvarant, he sent Kratos to ensure that she didn't stray from the path that she was required to take.  He appeared in the temple at a time of battle, where fierce warriors fought against Lloyd, Collette, and their friend Genis.  These warriors were mistaken for Desians, but were in actuality members of a force of renegades working against Cruxis, led by Yuan who had also wound up defecting.  Unlike Kratos, however, he had not returned to Mithos' side.  Kratos cut down the opposition, and revealed himself as a mercenary.  He was thereafter hired to protect Collette on her journey to regenerate the world.  It is during a trip to the house of Dirk, a dwarf who raised Lloyd in Kratos' stead, that Kratos realized that Lloyd was his son upon seeing Anna's grave.

This, however, did not stop him from performing the duty that Mithos set before him.  Collette successfully continued through with her journey, sacrificing much of herself in the process.  Collette proceeds to become a true angel herself, sacrificing her memory and her heart to become little more than a blank slate which Martel's essence would fill.  The angel Remiel, who had been guiding Collette the entire time to this end, wound up fighting and being defeated by Lloyd and his friends.  Kratos steps in at this point, defeating the group without much difficulty and preventing them from taking Collette.  However, Yuan and the renegades show up, and after a struggle Lloyd and company, including an empty shell of Collette's former self, escaped with the help of said renegades.

Kratos and Lloyd repeatedly crossed paths afterwards, and Kratos' true allegiance became fuzzy and unclear.  Not only to Lloyd and his friends, but to an extent, to Kratos himself.  At times, he would help his son and his companions, while at other times he stood against them.  This continues on for a time until he, Yuan, and Lloyd are all three in a room together, and Yuan reveals to Lloyd his connection of blood to Kratos.  lloyd immediately goes into denial, and he gives Kratos a choice.  Release Origin's seal, or watch his son die.  Kratos initially reacts impassively, but takes a blow intended to end Lloyd's life to protect his son.  Kratos loses consciousness, and the further proceedings of the scene are interrupted by the arrival of others from multiple sides of the spectrum.  As time further goes by, Kratos eventually tells Lloyd he has to use the Eternal Sword in order to reunite the worlds, and travels on ahead to the site of Origin's seal.  After a duel between himself and his son in which he legitimately loses, Kratos is forgiven by Lloyd instead of killed.  He then proceeds to release his mana in its entirety to release Origin's seal.  Kratos would have died then and there, if not for Yuan appearing and giving Kratos some of his own mana to save him.  Kratos then gives Lloyd his Flamberge sword that he had used during his time in Cruxis to work in conjunction with a sword that Dirk made, arguably the dwarf's finest creation of his life.  These swords together formed the Material Blade, a pair of weapons that gave Lloyd access to the Eternal Sword. 

Lloyd and the group proceed onwards, and defeat Mithos once and for all.  Kratos becomes one of the last remaining angels on in the newly reunited world, and both he and Lloyd agree that the objects known as exspheres should no longer be used by people.  This is primarily due to the process of which an exsphere is created, revealed during the course of Lloyd's adventures that the creation of one exsphere costs someone their life, killing them or else turning them into monsters, just as Anna had.  Kratos decides to remain on Derris-Kharlan so as to scatter the exspheres throughout space.  After a farewell and some heartfelt words between himself and his son, he ascended to Derris-Kharlan once more.  Only this time, it began drifting away from Aselia, never to return.  Kratos wondered if he would be able to one day return, and perhaps see his son once more...perhaps even descendants.  He had no idea of what would await him in the future, but he looked forward to seeing what had yet to come with a feeling in his heart that counteracted the bitterness of parting ways with his son.  Kratos had managed to regain hope.

Additional images and notes:  Tales of Symphonia is also a video game, and the anime didn't cover everything within the game.  Some aspects, such as available techniques, certain parts of backstory, and some measure of equipment, are liable to be taken from the game as well as the anime for complete accuracy's sake.

apygoos

these all look good. It being a holiday weekend, i'm not gonna go full steam ahead into the game just yet, but around some time friday [with a possibility of thursday late night] i hope to have an ooc and accepted characters thread up. early next week maybe we can get into IC, hopefully we can get a few more people  and have a nice group at launch.

Angie

A change of plans, my friends. Ash has decided to play Mina (Sailor Venus) instead, and has passed Ami on to me. As such, Mako returns to the "playable characters" list.

Player: Angiejuusan.

Name: Ami Mizuno (Sailor Mercury)

Home Universe: Sailor Moon

Powers/Abilities:
Attacks: Mercury Aqua Mist – Sailor Mercury generates a thick mist that will blind her opponents. She can choose who can see in it and who cannot, making it more of a targeted wide area attack. 
Hyperspatial Sphere Generate – More of a defensive measure. In the very basic sense, it’s a shield. But what it actually does is create a shield that dimensionally seals off a place from its surroundings, making it impossible to damage for a short time.
Shine Aqua Illusion – Mercury generates water around her, and then blasts it forth towards the enemy. It can do damage, but she can also use it to freeze an enemy in a block of ice, giving others the opportunity to attack.

Skills and Equipment:
Sailor Mercury has long been considered the ‘brains’ of the Sailor Senshi. She is by far the most intelligent (she has an IQ of 300). And that’s where most of her focus lies in her life, studying and reading as much as she can. Her ultimate goal is to become a doctor like her mother, and she knows she needs to be smart to do that. This is part of the reason why she doesn’t have many friends. More often than not, she chooses to study than to make friends.
She carries her Transformation Pen with her, which allows her to change into Sailor Mercury.
She is also in possession of her ‘Mercury Goggle’, which she activates by squeezing one of her earrings as Sailor Mercury. It’s a computer device that scans threats and makes analysis of any situation she finds herself in.
Ami’s Super Computer can be used in conjunction with the Mercury Goggle. It’s a small hand held computer given to her by Luna. It has almost the same function as the Goggle, but is more powerful by being able to scan an entire area, not just a single target. It can also be used as a communication device.

Personality: Ami is shy. That’s what it boils down to for her. But she is more than that, of course. Her classmates all assumed she was snobby and arrogant because she never interacted with them. But the truth was she was always busy studying, even going to cram school in her off hours. She hates fighting, and will often try to be the sensible voice of the group. Despite all of her accomplishments, she is still very insecure about herself and her abilities.

History: Ami’s younger life wasn’t anything extraordinary, save for her parents getting divorced. She lives with her mother in a condominium. As stated, most of her free time is spent studying, reading, and studying more. She seemed very aloof and self-centered to her cleassmates, until she met Usagi Tsukino. Usagi saw Ami eating all alone, and took notice of her. Rather, she took notice of how cute Ami is. Luna noticed her too. And it was then that Luna made herself known to Ami, making it seem like a chance meeting (Luna simply jumped on Ami’s head from a tree). When Usagi got Luna back from Ami, they instantly became friends. Especially when Usagi realized that if she could learn to study like Ami does, there is nothing she couldn’t do. Sadly, Usagi is too lazy for that. So they went to the arcade instead!
Ami is kidnapped by one of Jadeite’s Youma, who brainwashes Ami. But Usagi realizes this (with Luna’s help of course), and goes to save Ami. She’s able to snap Ami out of it, and that’s the first time Ami transforms into Sailor Mercury. She now fights alongside the other Sailor Senshi, who’s memories of their passed lives have been partially recovered.

Additional images and notes:

Sasquatch421

Lemme sit down and give it some thought... It's interesting and I should be able to come up with something. *looks at all the lovely ladies and ponders Master Roshi* Nope I'd die way to quickly! There are other ideas though... Master Asia, Four Murasami and the Psycho Gundam, Vaan and the Ecaflowne could be interesting.... Or could have some fun and use Natsuru from Kampfer, then again Ranma or Shampoo could be some fun choices as well.... Bah I love way too many characters!

MaiMizzu

Player: MaiMizzu (Call me Ash!)

Name: Aino Minako (Sailor Venus)

Home Universe: Sailor Moon

Powers/Abilities:
Attacks: Crescent Beam – A beam of solidified destructive energy shot from her fingertips.
Venus Power, Love Crescent Shower – Using her compact, she’s able to purify an area of darkness and evil.
Crescent Moon Boomerang – Also using her compact, she can throw it like a boomerang.
Venus Love-Me Chain – The chain wrapped about her waist can be used as either a whip or to bind her enemies.

Skills and Equipment: Minako dreams of being a pop idol, of standing in front of millions and singing her heart out for them. And she is very good at singing and performing. She’s also very good at sports, but volleyball specifically.
She carries a variety of equipment with her at all time; her ‘transformation pen’, which is used to access her power. Her compact, which appears to be a normal compact with a crescent moon design on it. But it’s used as both a weapon and a means to disguise her. When in Sailor Venus form, she has a chain around her waist. This is also used as a weapon. 

Personality: As Sailor Venus, she is very dedicated to her mission and to her friends. She can often times be very serious, focused. She retains her memories of the Silver Millennium, but that’s something she keeps to herself. As Minako…she’s kind of ditzy. Nearly as much as Usagi-chan. But she is very positive, she is very idealistic about the world and those around her. She adores pop idols, and actually spends time chasing them around trying to meet them.

History: In the Silver Millennium, Sailor Venus was the Princess Of Venus, as well as the leader of the guardians of Princess Serenity of the Moon. After the destruction of the Silver Millennium, she and the others were sent to be reborn on Earth.
Minako originally lived in London, England. Her memories of her passed life was awakened first by the lunar cat Artemis. In London, she spent time under the guise of Sailor V, fighting the Dark Kingdom. She fell in love with a man.. and became close friends with an Interpol agent (she saw this woman as her big sister). When they both saw Sailor V caught in an explosion, they thought her dead. But, Sailor V wasn’t of course. She then saw the two of them, and Minako realized they were in love. Instead of telling them she was alive, she decided to let them have their love and moved to Japan.
There she continued her fight against the Dark Kingdom, and as Sailor V she often aided the Senshi from the shadows. Once the other Senshi were all awakened, she then made herself known to them. At first, she posed as the Princess of the Silver Millennium, in order to keep the real princess safe. She kept this up until Sailor Moon awakened as the true Princess Serenity.
At this point, she and the other Senshi fight to keep the Legendary Silver Crystal safe from the Dark Kingdom.

The definition of a hero, at least in my mind, is someone who can protect what is right. To change and stop the wrong. To fight against the forces that seek to destroy you. And, at the very least ... live life well, and enjoy it with those you love.

Angie

Maybe it's just me, but I still laugh every time I see the Love Me Chain. Yes, the Venus Love-Me Chain, you know, for kids!

Diesel Heart

Changed my submission to another character from the same universe.

apygoos

apygoos

Player: apygoos

Name:Son Gohan

Image:

Home Universe: Dragon Ball

Powers/Abilities: Ki/energy manipulation and mastery - In the Dragon ball universe, ones own energy exist as Ki. Many of that universes stronger fighters understand and use their Ki in various ways, from enhancing their physical selves, or projecting it in various manners of energy attacks. the most casual use of this energy is probably flight, a skill Gohan learned from a very early age. Gohan is not known for many Ki/energy based attacks, but has notable used two:
The Masenko: Taught to him by his first master, Piccolo it is a concentrated beam of energy fired an an opponent. This though more or less ends ujp abandoned in favor of
The Kamehameha: Learning this skill from his father, Gohan has become one with this technique, and uses it as his primary energy attack

Saiyan Physiology:While he is only a half saiyan, his body seems to be able to be just as durable as his fathers, matching his fathers strength potential, and even exceeding it in his present "mystic" form. His strength, speed, and mind are always developing as he  trains, making his ability to move faster than the untrained eye can detect.

Zenkai boost- as part of his saiyan physiology, he gains a drastic increase in power in each near-fatal encounter they recover from, and this is permanent, many theorize this is part of why his father is so strong.

"Mystic" form/Elder Kais unlocked potential:When the earth was threatened by a being known as Majin Buu, Gohan has his true potential unlocked by the Elder kai released from the broken Z-sword. He still looks like his normal self, and feels like his normal self, generally, but Goku himself said that gohans power in this form already exceeded that of a Super Saiyan 3. It is theorized that Gohan has yet to fully unleash his true power, even though it is unlocked, as Gohan can still ascend to his super saiyan forms, increasing his power to rather ridiculous levels if needed.

Super Saiyan Ascension/transformation:Gohan, even being a half saiyan, has demonstrated the ability to achieve the super saiyan and ascended saiyan [aka super saiyan 2] forms on mutliple occasions, and after training with his father in the hyperbolic time chamber, achieved a mastery of the form, even staying in it the whole time after this training as to let it take on a natural feel, making gohan and his father "full power" super saiyans. The Super saiyan and subsequent forms there after increases the fighters power level exponentially, even more so as an ascended super saiyan [super saiyan 2]

Skills and Equipment:Master fighter- Gohan has been training as a fighter more or less since he was a small child. It is safely assumed he is a master fo several forms of martial arts, and likely at this point developed his own fighting style

scholarly- Gohan is very smart for his age

Great Siyaman capsule watch - A watch that lets him poof into a costume that makes him the vigilante hero "The Great Saiyaman"

Personality:Despite his skills, abilities and history, Gohan is a very gentle spirit, he would rather not fight unless he needed to, though being the great saiyaman has opened him up more to his fighting side. He is a very smart man, much more so than most of the Z fighters, having actually gone to proper schooling, unlike his father and little brother Goten. He is highly loyal, and will not hesitate to fight especially for those he cares about.

History: [doing this later, i cant write up a history that sized right now >.<]

TheSithChicken

Ok I got a quick question before I decide on a character. Does this have to be from and anime or can I go with someone from a manga even though it was never given an anime?

apygoos

that is a question ive been wresteling with in my head
what is the Manga in question?

Sasquatch421

Narrowing things down and am seriously considering Dante from the Devil May Cry anime... Too bad I have yet to pick up the Bayonetta anime, I can only guess how fun that would be to watch. I still could go with something from the Gundam series as well... I just remembered that Iron Man and the X-Men have their own animes as well...

TheSithChicken

I actually had two in particular I've been thinking about which are Kurohime and Psyren. Specifically I was thinking about playing the lead from one of those two series who are Kurohime and Ageha Yoshina.

apygoos

Quote from: Sasquatch421 on November 28, 2014, 11:42:55 AM
Narrowing things down and am seriously considering Dante from the Devil May Cry anime... Too bad I have yet to pick up the Bayonetta anime, I can only guess how fun that would be to watch. I still could go with something from the Gundam series as well... I just remembered that Iron Man and the X-Men have their own animes as well...
they do, though i think that using iron man or the xmen would be..somewhat cheeky, but that's just me, i wouldn't stop it. all of those are viable options.
Quote from: DarkPrince on November 28, 2014, 12:07:53 PM
I actually had two in particular I've been thinking about which are Kurohime and Psyren. Specifically I was thinking about playing the lead from one of those two series who are Kurohime and Ageha Yoshina.
well i have detemriend that Manga stuff I will do on a case by case basis, so write up a sheet and show me what youre considering.
on a simmilar note, if youre looking at a character who has an anime adaptation, that hasn't quite caught up to the manga/ends at a point where the manga still continued, i.e. Attack on Titan, Sword Art Online,  Soul Eater, you can mention things/character progression from the manga if you wish.

Sasquatch421

Player: Sasquatch421

Name: Natsuru Seno

Image:

Home Universe: Kampfer Universe

Powers/Abilities:

Kampfer Form: Natsuru is the only Kämpfer to be born a male. As such, when he transforms, he undergoes a gender swap. Natsuru still retains some traits as a girl, for example, he retains his hair and eye color. His hair grows out much longer, and he keeps it in a high ponytail. 
As a girl, Natsuru is slightly shorter than when he was a guy, but still taller than most other girls. He develops a more feminine figure and switches sexual organs. His underwear also changes to blue-and-white striped panties, likely to accommodate the loss of his 'equipment'.

Other than gender swap, his clothes also changes based on his outfit before transformation. For example, if he is wearing his Seitetsu boys' school uniform, his outfit after transformation will be the Seitetsu girls' school uniform. Natsuru also must be transformed to use his other abilities.

Zauber: Zauber is one of the three battle classes utilized by the Kämpfer. Zauber is the German term, meaning "magic".

Kämpfer do not have control over which battle class they belong to, nor what type of weapon they have in that class. Zauber is elemental in nature, and seems to draw its power from the Contract Bracelet each Kämpfer wears. The element wielded by each Kämpfer seem to be random, and they will be associated with that element permanently. Zauber users seem to be able to generate their element at will, but not control pre-existing sources. The strength of Zauber attacks have been seen to be influenced by the emotions of its wielder.

It seems to be the hardest class to master, as beginners often have no idea how to use it, and it has been implied by Mishima Akane that an activating item is used by novice Kämpfer to generate Zauber. It is arguably the most destructive battle class among the Kämpfer, as Zauber attacks are not only large but often have an accompanying explosion, increasing the danger radius; conversely, pinpoint strikes are not a trait seen among Zauber users.

The Zauber class can be said to be an offensive oriented class, as fighting styles of Zauber users are usually composed of powerful strikes and fast advances that keep the opponent off balance, and generally lack any sort of defensive capabilities whatsoever. Natsuru's element is fire and he currently knows enough that he doesn't need an activating item.

Enhanced Speed and Strength: All Kämpfer obtain enhanced strength and speed when transformed. Kämpfer can move extremely fast and jump incredibly high.

Skills and Equipment:

Contract Bracelet: The Contract Bracelets are used by the Kämpfers (German for "fighter").The Contract Bracelets are connected to the person's abilities and personalities. Some Kämpfers can change personalities such as Akane Mishima. The Contract Bracelets also can be controlled by the person who wears it (such as Akane Mishima, Senō Natsuru and Sangō Shiziku). The Contract Bracelets have 3 color in the anime series. Blue, Red and White. The Blue Contract Bracelets, The Red Contract Bracelets and the White Contract Bracelets has the same properties (Transforming a person into a Kämpfer). When a boy has a Contract Bracelet and transformed into a Kämpfer, they will be switched to a girl. Kämpfers has to be a female so even boys can become Kämpfers. The Contract Bracelets has many mysterious powers as well.

Messenger: The role of Messengers is mainly to assist those chosen to become Kämpfers in understanding the rules and mechanisms of Kämper combat. They take the form of Entrails Animals, plush toys that are notable for having their guts sticking out. Many of them have been described in the novels as having voices similar to those of specific real-life voice actors, who would in turn do the voices for them in the anime. The Messenger for Natsuru is named Harakiri Tora and is never far from him...

Personality: Natsuru is independent, having lived alone for a good part of his student life, and is comfortable when doing things his way. However, when placed in an unexpected situation, he often responds with nervousness or even anger at times. Though not as an able fighter as his teammates, Natsuru is very loyal to them, and will fight for them even if that brings him outside of his comfort zone. Natsuru is not afraid to fight for what he believes in, and there is very little that can change his mind. 
Natsuru will not take charge in a situation he is not interested in, and if he cannot avoid it, will often allow others to make decisions for him and he will simply go with the flow.

As he has never had a girlfriend, Natsuru often does not know how to react around them. His friends will often show annoyance at his complete failure to understand the emotions of other people. He is not as perceptive as other people, and will often be left wondering on why people are arguing or why they are annoyed with him.

History: At seventeen years old, Natsuru was just an average student, attending the Seitetsu Gakuin High School. He lived alone, his parents having jobs in other countries. One day, he woke up to find a young girl in his bathroom, thinking her so beautiful that she would have been the kind of person to appear in a men's magazine. To his horror, he discovered that the girl was in fact a reflection of himself in the mirror. He also found that he was wearing a blue metal bracelet that he could not remove. Although his body underwent a full transformation, his voice sounded also sounded more feminine.

A voice told him that he had 'been chosen'. Natsuru found the voice to belong to a stuffed animal, Harakiri Tora. Natsuru refused to believe something so crazy could have happened to him, and threw Harakiri Tora around the room. Later, though, he resigned himself to listen to it to try and figure out what was going on.

Through Harakiri Tora, Natsuru learned of the existence of Moderators, Messengers, and Kämpfer. It revealed that the metal bracelet on Natsuru's arm was called a Contract Bracelet. When asked why he was chosen as a Kämpfer, especially since he was a boy, Harakiri Tora simply replied that he had an 'optimum talent'. Wanting to simply get to school and try and forget about the experience, Natsuru requested that Harakiri Tora turn him back into a boy. Obeying it's instruction to close his eyes, Natsuru gets hit in the gut by Harakiri Tora, and is knocked out.

Battle with a Blue Kämpfer

Natsuru woke up to find himself a guy again. Thinking it was all a dream, his heart sank to find the Contract Bracelet still on his arm. Natsuru eventually packed his books and set out for school.

Already very late, Natsuru ran to school, only stopping to grab an onigiri. Somewhere along the way, he bumped into Kaede, his crush and one of the Two Beauties of Seitetsu, who was also running late. Natsuru asks Kaede to accompany him to school, to which she agrees since she is late anyway. She asks Natsuru about the plush doll, which reminds him that it was her that gave him the Harakiri Tora plushie.

Natsuru's bracelet suddenly glows, and he finds himself face to face with a 'vicious dog woman'. Natsuru notices she wears the same school uniform as they do. She introduces herself as Mishima Akane, and threatens to shoot Natsuru when his bracelet glows again. His bracelet forcefully drags him around the street corner and Natsuru finds himself transformed into a girl.

Akane catches up to him and begins firing on him with her gun. Natsuru runs away, dodging her bullets, but not before noticing that she too has a Contract Bracelet, and he deduces that she is a Kämpfer like him. Kaede shows up, and Akane, annoyed at her presence, turns her gun towards Kaede instead. Natsuru instinctively reaches out and a large ball of flame erupted from his hand, shattering the wall just behind Akane. 

Akane comments on his new ability, calling it Zauber. She raises her gun to finish the fight, but suddenly pauses. Natsuru notices that she is staring at his bracelet. Akane unexpectedly turns around and walks away.

The girl named Akane

Natsuru is relieved that he survived the assault, but leaves the scene immediately when he realized that Kaede was nearby. He eventually arrived late to school, transforming back into a guy somewhere along the way.

During lunch break, Natsuru's classmate, Higashida, informed him that a girl had arrived looking for him. This was a rare event, as Seitetsu Gakuin has separate sections for male students and female students. Natsuru immediately assumed it was Kaede from earlier, though Higashida was quick to correct his assumption. He described Kaede as one of the Two Beauties of Seitetsu, the other being the student council president, Sangou Shizuku. He claims that if Kaede were to come over to meet him, Natsuru would have had hordes of male students hunting him down. 

Natsuru went to meet the mysterious girl. Outside the class, he saw a girl his age, noting her 'out of trend' hairband and her glasses. She introduced herself as a librarian from the school library, thus allowing her access to both sides of the school. When asked for her name, the girl introduced herself as Mishima Akane.

The two move to the library, as Akane was uncomfortable being in the boys section. Once there, Akane confirmed Natsuru's suspicion that she was a Kämpfer. Natsuru immediately interrogates Akane for threatening him earlier that morning, to which Akane replies she had no choice. He learns from Akane that her personality and appearance changes when she transforms, much like his gender swap. He also learns that Kämpfer are grouped according to the color of their Contract Bracelet; Akane discovered they were allies as they were both blue Kämpfer, the reason why they stopped fighting earlier. Blue Kämpfer, he learned, fight Red Kämpfer.
Akane helped to fill many of the gaps that Harakiri Tora failed to explain. Natsuru finds that he can easily trust Akane, and later asks her to go out with him to pick out clothes that would fit his female self. When he attempt to leave, his Contract Bracelet suddenly glows. He feels the barrel of a gun resting on the back of his head and is surprised to find Akane has transformed. He questions why Akane had transformed for seemingly no reason when she reminds him of one important fact about Kämpfer: they transform when another Kämpfer is close by.

The Red Kämpfer

A knife blade slices through the air between Akane and Natsuru, and they are forced to find cover. By the time the dust clears from the initial attack, Natsuru finds that he has transformed into a girl yet again.

As Natsuru does not yet fully understand his Zauber, his is forced to run decoy by Akane, as she attempts to find the enemy Kämpfer. The ruse does not work however, and Akane and Natsuru again are forced to hide. Kaede appears from behind a bookcase, trying to find a way out of the library. Akane fires at Kaede, thinking she is the enemy Kämpfer, who is saved only by Natsuru's intervention. The blades strike again, from a distance, confirming Natsuru's assertion that Kaede is not a Kämpfer. Kaede, meanwhile, has fainted.
Eventually the school bell rings, signifying the end of lunch break and the beginning of class, and both Akane and Natsuru are surprised to find that the attacks have stopped. Natsuru assumes that like Akane, the Kämpfer is an honor student, and would insist on being punctual for class. Akane leaves the library, forcing Natsuru to carry the unconscious Kaede to the nurse's office.

Later Natsuru went on a date with Kaede in his female form and Akane stayed close by in case he will change back into his normal form. Kaede asked if Natsuru could be her girlfriend. Natsuru excuses himself and goes the restroom wondering how to answer her, Akane had transformed asking the same thing to him. He decides to say no, but when he goes back to find Kaede he meets Shizuku Sangō, a fellow student of Seitetsu Gakuin High School, at a restaurant. She claims to have kidnapped Kaede Sakura and says she won't release her unless Natsuru and Akane fight her. They both agree to fight Shizuku in two nights at the school. Natsuru and Akane defeated Shizuku and made a truce.

After a fight with Shizuku, he exposed his Kämpfer form to other students of the school. Shizuku arranged to have him enrolled in girl's class to fulfill public curiosity in a way that diverts attentions away from Kämpfer battle. His Kämpfer form has subsequently been ranked among the Three Beauties of Seitetsu (there used to be only two) and, much to his own dismay, become subject of intense affections from Kaede Sakura (who has displayed no particular interest in his Normal form) and the female student body. 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Player: Sasquatch421

Name: Harakiri Tora also known as Disemboweled Tiger

Image:

Home Universe: Kampfer Universe

Powers/Abilities: Um... Well he's a talking, walking plush toy, does that count?

Skills and Equipment: None, he's just there to answer questions and possibly offer advice...

Personality: He enjoys watching the Sazae-san anime and spending time with his fellow messengers. All the Messengers have a tendency to get wasted any time they can get their paws on any liquor.

History: 
   Like all Messengers, Disemboweled Tiger's role is to answer any questions that Natsuru has about Kämpfers and to tell him about his duty as a Kämpfer. Unfortunately, he often doesn't have the answers to Natsuru's questions. Disemboweled Tiger often frustrates Natsuru which often leads him being thrown at the bin or being hit. He and Natsuru do not have a hatred between each other but more of a comical one, in one Disemboweled Tiger gets hurt. He enjoys watching the Sazae-san anime and spending time with his fellow messengers.