Fairy Tail: Seven years to rise [Interest Check]

Started by DKDBSD, January 23, 2012, 07:55:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DKDBSD

Cool also just a point every member of the guild will be new to this guild so no one has their marks yet.  Also we have a lot of busty ladies!

Moon Hound Hati

Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.

ShadowFox89

Hmmm..... Still not entirely sure on the gender of my character, honestly :P

edit: Where is the OOC?
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Moon Hound Hati

Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.

DKDBSD

Moon Hound Hati

No problem. By the way, should I edit my character's sheet and fill in the before thing? Was a bit confused until now what it was actually for, so I left it blank.

Annie

Quote from: Moon Hound Hati on January 26, 2012, 06:46:26 PM
Another The Gunner. Nice.

They could be partners later, maybe with some degree of rivalry, like Natsu and Gray. Would be funny. ^^

“Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.” - G. K. Chesterton

Moon Hound Hati

Quote from: Annie on January 26, 2012, 06:54:52 PM
They could be partners later, maybe with some degree of rivalry, like Natsu and Gray. Would be funny. ^^

Probably; depends on well how their personalities mesh. ;)

DKDBSD

Quote from: Annie on January 26, 2012, 06:54:52 PM

We should do a big team up perhaps Alice and Kimi would be friendly with each other?

ShadowFox89

You know how my character can convert energy? You know how we have all these gunners?

"Shoot me." *cue power boost*
Call me Shadow
My A/A

DKDBSD

Here's the rp https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=130431.0 I still need to add more to the story to be honest it's a bit skinny.

Also their are four women and three men so far, with the guild mistress we'll be up to five women.

Annie

Quote from: DKDBSD on January 26, 2012, 06:57:12 PM
We should do a big team up perhaps Alice and Kimi would be friendly with each other?

Of course! I didn't write about her personality, but I thought about her being a high spirited, friendly person, short fuse too. And a shy one in romantic issues.

Quote from: ShadowFox89 on January 26, 2012, 06:57:56 PM
You know how my character can convert energy? You know how we have all these gunners?

"Shoot me." *cue power boost*

Luckly, he/she will be in our guild, right? Nevertheless, I like these power differences. There will be aways a character that you can´t defeat in the usual way. ^^

“Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.” - G. K. Chesterton

DKDBSD

Quote from: Annie on January 26, 2012, 07:07:33 PM
Of course! I didn't write about her personality, but I thought about her being a high spirited, friendly person, short fuse too. And a shy one in romantic issues.

Luckly, he/she will be in our guild, right? Nevertheless, I like these power differences. There will be aways a character that you can´t defeat in the usual way. ^^

Heh Sounds like fun.

Snake

*blink. blink* I guess I need to do more work on mine then if I"m not listed on the char listing. but it's ok I've been working on one just for this *evil grin*

Snake

Name: Sanosuke Shinsou
Magic: Take Over
Magic Type: Caster
Weapon: Large Scimitar
Spells: 

Take Over Spell: Balor Soul: This powerful magic allows Sanosuke to transform into a combat form that renders him immune to fire (But makes him weak to Ice), even dragon’s flame (but he can’t absorb it. And get more powerful that way). Massive demon wings tear out of his body (it doesn’t’ do damage to him though) and he erupts in a fount of swirling black flames. His eyes glow with a powerful evil energy and desire to see the world burn. His skin turns red, he gains both fangs and claws which can be used in battle.  His physical power and speed skyrocket for the duration of it not to mention the immunity to flame. (However he can probably be affected by Purple Flare type).  His sword also becomes a tongue of black fire.

Name: Laser Blast
Damage: Declining Arc over 30’: A-ranked at <5ft; B-Ranked <10ft; C-ranked at <15ft; D-Rank at <25’; >E-rank at 30’
Range: Linear 30’
Targets: Max of 5 in a straight line Piercing Effect (the energy goes through the body leaving a small hole)
Description: Sanosuke gathers fire energy into balls held in his palms into tightly concentrated balls, merges them together then fires the laser in a tightly concentrated beam.
Duration: N/A

Name: Ryuujin
Damage: B-Rank
Range: Melee, Rising attack up to 20’ in the air. But requires a leap to execute. Can also explode upward with a beat of his wings and triple the rising range easily.
Targets: 1 Normal sized enemy or multiple smaller flying enemies.
Description: Sanosuke gathers fire energy into his sword and executes a hard (Launching) uppercut on the extension: He beats his huge wings for extra lifting power. The sword sweep leaves a flaming trail 5’t behind it as well.

Ultimate Skill: Sanosuke: Name: Soul Crush / Abyssal Condemnation
Damage: A-Rank or Ultimate (S+ Damage- Balor Soul Form)
Range: Rush-Melee; 60’ Vertical Decline (Balor Soul Form Only)
Targets: In normal form: 3 then 1; Balor form: 1 then up to 5
Description: Normal: Sano takes one hard sweep attack from side to side then follows that up with a hard kick to the head or gut then uppercuts an enemy with the blade, knocking them into the air a little then continues to attack in a way that effectively causes them to float. It can be defended against for lower damage and does less to heavily armored enemies but by the end of it it’ll destroy mundane armor. He attacks a total of 20 times

Balor Soul Version: He kicks the enemy in the guy hard enough to make them fall backward (depending on how big or heavy the enemy is on that. It may not) Then follows up with a Winged-Ryuujin and continues beating them into the air with a mix of sword slashes, martial arts moves and wing buffets. Then finishes them off  with a Super-charged Laser Blast that instead of piercing: pushes them back to the ground and explodes upon impact  and does B-Rank damage to anyone within 10’ of the impact point.

Appearance: Under the template ----V
Location of Guild Mark: Right Shoulder
Before: 

ShadowFox89

You know that the guild isn't Fairy Tail, right....?
Call me Shadow
My A/A

DKDBSD

Sanosuke (do you mean Samonuske? I have two big problems with this, one you can't really get curved bastard sword so please be specific. Second and my main problem is his immunity to fire. This Balor Soul seems way to over powered if you tweak it you can have it (later on).

Snake

Its' supposed to be powerful. And yes you can; its' basically an oversized Scimitar: Or for a stronger curve: Falchion.
And he doesn't have a natural immunity to fire, only when using the Take Over form. But keep note: he also gains a weakness to Ice.  And what's so wrong with aiming for S-class?

And no I mean Sanosuke (like the char from Rurouni Kenshin. It IS a legitimate japanese name afterall)

The fire immunity stems from teh fact that balors are fire-elemental type demons and it carries over when you "take over" their powers.

DKDBSD

Quote from: Snake on January 27, 2012, 03:47:56 PM
Its' supposed to be powerful. And yes you can; its' basically an oversized Scimitar: Or for a stronger curve: Falchion.
And he doesn't have a natural immunity to fire, only when using the Take Over form. But keep note: he also gains a weakness to Ice.  And what's so wrong with aiming for S-class?

If you mean a Scimitar then say Scimitar that tells people what you mean. You didn't include his weakness to ice and there's nothing wrong with aiming for S-Class but every character should start off about even. Also if you have that much power from the beginning you have nothing to shoot for.

Snake

Dont' care about increasing power. I care about more personal growth.

DKDBSD

Well I'll be fair if everyone is ok with this and he has only that form then you can keep it.

HollowX

He'd need the personal growth and strength to handle the Balor Soul wouldn't he? So I'd say that he should be restricted in how much time he can use the affect, and have it grow with time. After all, while I'd love to have my character start all super powerful myself it'd be too boring and too much like godmodding

Tydorei

Hmm... I was thinking of applying as a take over person as well... Dragon Soul... but now I might have to change, since we got a take over user...

Xunzar

Take over sounds fun, but I was wondering if Celestial Spirits were permitted...'cause that'd be my first choice.

Edit: Either those or Dark Écriture magic.
The list below is mostly up to date. To be honest, you can assume there is little that is a hard no.
A list of kinks