Looking for story based roleplays

Started by Innocence, February 27, 2015, 06:27:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Innocence

Edit: Sorry I posted this too early!! Still editing

I have returned~!!
After a very long hiatus.

It's been a while since I've roleplayed on E so please be gentle with me.  I'd like to only roleplay via threads at the moment if that is ok? That unfortunately means I won't be up for any PMs or IM roleplaying.
I'm a female in real life but I'm flexible and can play either male or female depending on the story.  I'm also pansexual so lesbian/straight/gay pairings is fine with me as well.
Since it's been a while I can only promise around 2 to 3 paragraphs a post.  I will try my best to mirror but ideally I'd like a partner that can also adapt to my style.

Here are a few plots and pairings to get us started:

Fantasy

The master and the other master's servant.
A twist on the typical master x servant plot.  A person from high society has a 'fascination' with his colleague's servant.  Is it a simple desire for something that belongs to someone else or is there more to it than that?
[The characters can be of any race and gender and the servants could even be creatures summoned by the masters]

I found a genie
Your character finds a genie, perhaps while visiting an antique store or while cleaning up the attic of their new house.  The genie offers to grant you three wishes, but after your first wish something goes terribly wrong.  You've now become more cautious and refuse to make any more wishes in fear that misfortune will befall you, but the genie just won't leave you alone until you make the other two wishes. 
[I'm looking for someone to play the person who finds the genie, I just like causing havoc really, hehe.  I'd like to play a female genie.]

Sci fi

The alien and the Earthman

[/list]