Last One Wins

Started by eon, March 08, 2009, 03:54:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Misery

It was a sting   C:)   *takes the WIN back*
“There is no greater sorrow than to be mindful of the happy time in misery.”  - Dante Alighieri

Immortal Cherubin

you know you can get arrested for impersonating a cop...but i will let you off the hook if you give me the win  ;D
A/A
O/O

I'm the Doctor; I'm worse than everyone's aunt!    And that is not how I'm introducing myself.

To everyone that I am currently Rping with and to my friends, I am going on a well deserved vacation tomorrow 15.8 and I will return around 30.8 my in that time I won't make any posts because I need to rest my body and soul from the computer.

Chevalier des Poissons

-I have Maro's heart, and I promise to take good care of it-

A & A

auroraChloe

what the hey!  it's mine i say... MINE!

a/a 8/21/17

Chevalier des Poissons

A & A

Immortal Cherubin

Right cause the win is Chloe's*takes win and hands it to Chloe*here you go.
A/A
O/O

I'm the Doctor; I'm worse than everyone's aunt!    And that is not how I'm introducing myself.

To everyone that I am currently Rping with and to my friends, I am going on a well deserved vacation tomorrow 15.8 and I will return around 30.8 my in that time I won't make any posts because I need to rest my body and soul from the computer.

auroraChloe

thank you kindly     :o

a/a 8/21/17

Misery

:-)   Oh not sure about that.  *takes the win for self*
“There is no greater sorrow than to be mindful of the happy time in misery.”  - Dante Alighieri

Immortal Cherubin

Gimme that you...here go and play*gives Misery a PS3,and takes the win* it's okay you are safe now poor win was scared.
A/A
O/O

auroraChloe

*holds her hand out*   i'll take that now. 

a/a 8/21/17

Misery

*distracted with PS3 but must give it back*

Just that important to have that win......

Immortal Cherubin

*grabs the win and puts it in a safe*there now no one will get it...where is the key to the safe? :o
A/A
O/O

Misery

*takes safe---will deal with key later*

Immortal Cherubin

Found it*pulls the key out of back pocket,the win is chained to the key*then i must have placed something else in the safe oh well*walks off with a win*
A/A
O/O

Chevalier des Poissons

A & A

EpitomyofShyness

*rests her head against Shambler*  My win?

Chevalier des Poissons

-pats her head and kisses her forehead- You are lucky I am feeling romantic today, or I would be mean to you -holds win-

A & A

EpitomyofShyness

*makes puppy eyes*  Bitte?  Ich hoffe, dass du nicht gemein zu mir bist.

I think I messed my grammar up there.  *sighs*

Scarlette

((Ready for a comeback!!!))
Ons/Offs

Scarlet stains my mind
Scarlet stains my heart
Scarlet so deep and red
It has turned them black and dark

Zealously Jaded

Chevalier des Poissons

A & A

EpitomyofShyness

Chevalier des Poissons

A & A

EpitomyofShyness

*smirks*  Truly?  Is it so?  For I believe in a greater destiny!

Chevalier des Poissons

I am the greater destiny!

A & A