Care for "young innocent" or "slutty and hungry" Damsel or MILF- maybe noncon..

Started by brainsout, January 19, 2018, 05:09:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

brainsout

Hi!

This is the "sequel" of my o/o thread you can find here:
My on's and off's

At present I feel able and willing to accept another RP to discuss and start up :)

I would like to start up something involving my character being a young, innocent person, always coming in situations of danger and peril. You know this type of girl. We can go very stereotype, perhaps you like Sweet Gwendoline from the comics by John Willie, or start up with her being more a "next door girl" and coming up to her fate when the stories goes on. I love to give her a more active role, not being tied up and gagged all the time and leaving all the storybuilding to the counterpart ( but sometimes that would be also OK ).

She can be settled with all the ages from ancient to modern or scifi/apocalyptic of course. With this thread I will give some ideas for settings and starters I have in my mind. Her counterpart maybe male, female, ( alien, ... ) all you like, please ask. She may also be facing a couple or team ( or gang or... ) of characters. On the other hand I also would be able to do a pair of characters ( for example twins or mother/daughter).

Taken / Already running
"Mad Hospital" Style : at Oxford's Institute with Kaspider

The hard way... impaling (includes extreme violence!)

OK I once read a story about a young maiden at medieval times, being sentenced to be impaled in some kind of ... horrific process and then... the execution done in public and in a humiliating, slow way. At the end she was left at the place being food for the ravens.
I know that this is hard stuff, ( I do not know and did not find the original story ), but it burned itself to my mind and I would like to re-do it in a roleplay. The circumstances may be as you want to match your priorities ( what happend before the execution is done, specific type of the victim, but she should be female ) and also times, maybe it could also be set to some post-apocalypthic setting). You got the idea? I would prefer to do the victim, but if you want to be the one... I also can do the staff around including the headsman.

A headman's job life balance

We have some persons around a headman, all of them females. "On the job" he may have a female superior, giving him orders ( maybe a merciless cruel countess ) and doing his work, torture, execution, maybe public humiliation or such, on ( in the cases of interest for us ) female victims. On the other hand he has a home. maybe his mother is still living doing his household, or his sister(s), you see, we also have some options for incest if we want. It all starts with him, not able to leave his lust, sadism, affection behind when returning from his job. He then has the best ( rough, but... fulfilling ) sex with his wife. of course she mentioned this. And maybe sometime he started talking at home. One of his jobs is to do sexual abuse and torture on the females victims, sometimes under the eyes of the countess. Now things develop. Maybe his wife submits to him with her wish to be also treated hard, put in irons before they have sex, maybe whipped. And/or the same with his daughter. Perhaps she is teasing him, asking things like "what would you do to me if I would be the one on the rack?". And he.. shows her... practically.

Another option would be that he takes his daughter with him, as she asks and asks, and she is allowed to watch when he does his job in the dungeon. and she... enjoys. maybe she then found her sadistic preferences, and started to support him, becoming his assistant. Maybe she is taken on the rack when the job is done and the original victim is taken back to her cell. Maybe the countess has an eye for the young innocent and so... masochistic girls and they have a threesome party in the dungeon.

In another line the countess is submitting herself, finding her masochistic feelings, and undergoing more and more... the treatment and sexual usage of the gifted headman.

In a version in our modern times the countess would be the female colonel of the security branch, commanding interrogations, punishment and executions. This would also allow us that our brave headman took audio tapes of the cries of his victims and their begging home, using them as some aphrodisiac when having sex with his wife, and later on she persuaded him to make copies of the cam recording of torture and execution. Using this in their bedroom, at one evening the daughter comes in lately, invades their bedroom and... had a look on what was to be hidden. And instead of making a scene.. she is interested to... met.

OK a lot of options. Did you got the idea? maybe this is more than two persons can handle, we should discuss the roles and ... maybe we can reduce it to three if we want, the hangman, his wife, and his daughter. making victims and such to other characters we do on the fly...

A Roman Centurion ... Lost in the magic of the German woods

Ok, it has not to be necessary located in Germany, "somewhere" at the border of the Roman Empire. Centurion Lucius Clodius is positioned in a small castellum at the border. The "big war" is over, only smaller campains to collect taxes or to punish "bandits". Lucius is not a hero, he neither dreams of "victories" for the Empire, nor he is tormenting his men. His motto may be "to live and to let live". But someday. He and his men are assigned to a run for an adversary village where the taxman had been attacked. The do what is to be done... killing the inhabitants, burning down the houses. But he has an very special experience. An old woman, maybe the sorceress of the tribe, gives him her blessing and handed him an amulet. Later on he was aware that nobody else had seen her and she was not found with the bodies nor with the enslaved survivors. For reasons he did not know he took the amulet, wearing it on a ribbon around his neck. More and more it started to posses him, and at the end he took his horse, told a lie to his comrades and started to look for the old woman - behind the border and in the woods.

No idea about his adventures. But... I would like to do his role. 

Any suggestions, questions, ... please ask me! I am open for so much.
Please contact me by PM.

Greetings
Brainsout

My o/o thread - My Request thread ( maybe always object to change/ under construction)