~ Cherri's Musings ~ (MxF,MxM) *New Story- craving vampire stories*

Started by Cherri, May 01, 2015, 12:39:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cherri

I will add more to the list as I think up more ideas!

A little bit about me:

• I love a good Romance, but I also enjoy sex driven plots... maybe a sexual encounter forming into an actual relationship.
    • I'm not an author and I don't expect you to be. However with that being said, please don't give me just 1-2 sentences... I'd like you to at least try on your end like I would mine :)
    • I'm looking for an active partner since I have some free time on my hands, I'm ready to start up a story today if possible.
    • Please don't be afraid to message me!! I love chatting with people and discussing plot ideas! The more the merrier :D So please pitch in your thoughts~

RolePlay Ideas

Sex Driven Plots

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
    Pairing (mxm, mxf)

Your character has purchased my character during an illegal, underground auction and has plans to use my character for his personal use. You can choose to have your character married if you please and his wife can either know or be in the complete dark about it. I'm really interested in playing a feminine male for this role but if you prefer a female that's great too!

Pairing (mxm, mxf)

*Can either be a studentxstudent or teacherxstudent pair*

For the TeacherxStudent- My character is attending a wealthy and well known private school. However they're relying on scholarships to attend. Your character can come onto my character and purposely start failing them if my character rejects their advances. Pretty much black mail my character into becoming your toy.

For the StudentxStudent- Our characters are roommates and perhaps your character comes from a prestigious family. Depending on the situation it can be a situation (if mxm) where your character gets frustrated about being sexually attracted to someone of the same gender. Perhaps it's a big taboo in the family to act in such manner. Finally your character takes out their frustration on mine-- not in the sense of violence, but showing just how sexually charged his roommate makes him. If the situation were (mxf) Then perhaps they live in a co-ed dorm. Maybe early one morning your character sees mine walking into the showers, with no one around your character decides to take a chance. I'm pretty much open for any scenarios you think of and would like to change!   

Romance Inspired

Pairing (mxf, mxm)

A vampire and Hunter story, based in a modern situation. Your character would play as the hunter and through open scenarios, our characters could develop feelings for eachother. Open for plot suggestions!

Pairing (MxF)

This one is based off of the Gargoyle series, My character I plan on making a Gargoyle. I will post pics of her :) This one can be pretty open! If you're familiar with the series please feel free to give me your input! You can either create a human or Gargoyle. If you go with the human route I plan on having my Gargoyle created from the Japanese clan, they were one of the few co-existing peacefully with the humans. There are many open possibilities so please let me know! ^_^

*NEW*
    Pairing (MxF)

I've been watching a lot of Hellsing lately so I wanted to do a story loosely around it. Basically I would like to play the story through my character's experience in being transformed into a vampire and learning how to cope with it, maybe even rejecting to drink blood for awhile. Her changing can either be of her choice or your character's choice. This one would include a MasterxSlave complex but not so much to the extreme... she'd look to your character for guidance and how the underworld works. Maybe towards the middle of the story he offers her her freedom by drinking his blood (In doing so, she becomes a true vampire in her own right. No longer bound to him.) And she could decline or accept, however way the story goes. This is an open plot and I'd love to hear some of your ideas! ^_^

Some Fandoms I'm interested in
    Attack on Titan -*Big into that right now*
    Dragon Age -*Just the setting... we can have our own characters*
    Supernatural- *Own Characters*
    Orange is the New Black
    Sword Art Online
    *NEW* Star Wars: The Old Republic
    *NEW* Hellsing

-Pretty much any Romantic Anime series-
    [/list]

Cherri

BUMP