What are you listening to right now? (Part 1)

Started by Lirliel, May 17, 2005, 02:11:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MechanicalImpulses

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=8276.0 Ons and offs

Switch with heavy submissive tendencies.

I found my cattleprod!

Apple of Eris

Men are those creatures with two legs and eight hands.  ~Jayne Mansfield
To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first, then call whatever you hit the target. ~Ashleigh Brilliant

Ons/Offs
Stories I'm Seeking

Caustic

Quote from: appleoferis on February 06, 2007, 12:21:04 AM
Little Light of Love - Milla Jovovich

Ok, she's phenomenally beautiful... but can she sing..?
Stories are for those late hours in the night when you can't remember how you got from where you were to where you are. Stories are for eternity, when memory is erased, when there is nothing to remember but the story. -Tim O'Brien

Swedish Steel

Not sure it's her singing, but the song is from 5th Element.
"Ah, no, not bukkake chef! Secret ingredient always same."

On Off page:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=5467.0

Apple of Eris

She sings, she has albums and a good voice :P
To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first, then call whatever you hit the target. ~Ashleigh Brilliant

Ons/Offs
Stories I'm Seeking

Swedish Steel

You mean that really is her? Well, in that case she isn't half bad.
"Ah, no, not bukkake chef! Secret ingredient always same."

On Off page:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=5467.0

diddywah

Nina Simone -  'Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood'

Caustic

Quote from: diddywah on February 06, 2007, 08:18:13 AM
Nina Simone -  'Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood'

Now there's someone who could sing.
Stories are for those late hours in the night when you can't remember how you got from where you were to where you are. Stories are for eternity, when memory is erased, when there is nothing to remember but the story. -Tim O'Brien

Cherri Tart

Someone's big ass stereo booming big ass bass and parked on my street - thinking about picking up rocks and tossing them thru window - it's freaking 8 in the morning!
you were never able to keep me breathing as the water rises up again

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Lirliel

Stevie Ann - Poetry Man.

Dutchie! :D \m/ who can sing :)
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

MadPanda

Rush: "Cold Fire"  (from Counterparts)

RL confession: my first ever rock concert was Rush.  The Mrs. (although she wasn't, then) is a fan. 

Seeing Iggy Pop at the Tivoli in Stockholm in Summer 1986 doesn't really count 'cause I went for the rides...although I ended up standing in line behind him by about ten people.  ;)
Voluptas ailuri fulgentis decretum est!
Omnis nimis, temperantia ob coenobitae.
(Jes, tiuj frazoj estas malĝustaj. Pandoj fakte ne komprenas la latinan!)

One on Ones Suggestion Box
Group Game Suggestion Box
Pandariffic Ons and Otherwise
In Memory of Bishrook

Apple of Eris

Me not wanting to get out of bed (laptops rule)

oh, and Kalinka (russian folk dance) I have no idea who this version is by though

Ons/Offs
Stories I'm Seeking

Akioth

Akioth has requested an indefinite hiatus of his account.

Sex on television can't hurt you unless you fall off. 

No matter how much cats fight, there always seem to be plenty of kittens.  ~Abraham Lincoln

Ixy

Quote from: MadPanda on February 07, 2007, 08:42:37 AM
Rush: "Cold Fire"  (from Counterparts)

RL confession: my first ever rock concert was Rush.  The Mrs. (although she wasn't, then) is a fan. 

Seeing Iggy Pop at the Tivoli in Stockholm in Summer 1986 doesn't really count 'cause I went for the rides...although I ended up standing in line behind him by about ten people.  ;)

I like Rush, but... sorry, I REALLY hate their singer's voice.  I wish I could get over it, because their music is really good.

My first was Primus... back in 1993, I guess it was?

MadPanda

And today's on-infinite-repeat...

Limbo (from Test for Echo)

Whatever happened to my Transylvania Twist?
Voluptas ailuri fulgentis decretum est!
Omnis nimis, temperantia ob coenobitae.
(Jes, tiuj frazoj estas malĝustaj. Pandoj fakte ne komprenas la latinan!)

One on Ones Suggestion Box
Group Game Suggestion Box
Pandariffic Ons and Otherwise
In Memory of Bishrook

HairyHeretic

First concert was Iron Maiden, the No Prayer for the Dying album tour.
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

Lirliel

Within Temptation when they were doing Festivals with there first album, can't remember where exactly I saw them first. But it was my first concert and my first Festival :)

Evanescence - The Only One
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Elandra

First concert was....Heart.

Megadeth - Poison was the Cure
~~~ ONs & OFFs ~~~ Requests ~~~

sindyloo

Was listening to Oasis  CD Whats the Story Morning Glory?  Love wonderwall and Morning Glory goes so well with my morning Coffee! ;D

Now listening to some Old Rock?? Group from the 80s??  They are pretty good so far?

AC/DC Back in Black CD.  Any one hear of them before?? :P ;)
cant stand them green eggs or green hams or Silly Spam!!

Love everything but Scat,Golden Showers or Zoo stuff!  Whip me! Spank me! Tie me up!!

MechanicalImpulses

Bullet with Butterfly Wings by Smashing Pumpkins.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=8276.0 Ons and offs

Switch with heavy submissive tendencies.

I found my cattleprod!

Ixy

Mechanical: That's some good shit.

Howsabout: Gary Numan, "Pure".  My favorite album of his, with the exception of "Sacrifice".

Caustic

System of a Down: "Virginity".  So, regarding concert virginity, in a way...
My first rock concert was Bob Dylan... but I don't think that counted because I had a seat, not floorspace.  So I only count that as second base (with first being just friggin' listening to music).

After that, I kinda lose track... musta been all the drugs... I THINK it was Hole.  Courtney Love... don't pretend that she's not amazing in many very strange, slightly scummy, and fantastic ways... it would have been about 11 years ago, I think..?  Francis Bean wasn't walking yet, and just before the show she brought her out into the wings to show her the crowd... I'm pretty sure the original bassist (was it the bassist?) had already turned up dead in a bathtub, too.

That was a fantastic show... God, that was a great band.  I came out with heat exhaustion and a WICKED hangover the next day, bruises in places I didn't know could bruise... yeah, so as far as concert goes, that was my first home run.  *wistful sigh*

Akioth

Everything Burns - Ben Moody Featuring Anastacia
Akioth has requested an indefinite hiatus of his account.

Sex on television can't hurt you unless you fall off. 

No matter how much cats fight, there always seem to be plenty of kittens.  ~Abraham Lincoln

Apple of Eris

Ons/Offs
Stories I'm Seeking