Need For Speed: A game of illegal street racing - (Tentatively filled)

Started by undisclosedtoyou, March 24, 2011, 01:31:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Falanor

Quote from: undisclosedtoyou on March 25, 2011, 11:33:33 PM
Leo meets my approval so far Fal, when you've discussed things with Aya, and decide it's all done, just pop it into the character thread and I'll update the info.

Sounds about awesome to me.  Looking forward to the game.  ;D

Aiden

undisclosedtoyou

I really want to go with a 67' Impala, but that would be so cliche for me, since well....I almost always choose a 67' for my characters cars lol.
"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

aya

Hey everyone, just popping into apologize for the delay. Had something pop up over the weekend, but I'll be getting a profile up tonight..

aya

[Leah Morrison]

Orientation: Heterosexual
Position in Club: Non-club member.
Specialty: Annoying her big brother, Amateur car modelling, Occasional driving.
Personality: Leah is smart, but still young. She knows how to sweet talk people into getting what she wants, and knows when to back off. While her older brother is plain and up front, Leah is very aware about what comes out of her mouth. She is usually curious and very hard to dislodge once something captures her interest: a huge source of annoyance for Leo growing up. As such, Leah can be extremely stubborn at times, a trait that seemed to run in the family. Generally, she is friendly and relaxed- until she gets fired up by something.
History: Leah grew up as the family's princess of sorts, being the youngest child and a girl. She was always well cared for by her parents, almost to the point where she could be considered spoiled- though not from material goods. While Leo didn't show as much affection like her parents, Leah received no end of help from him growing up- though she may not have been aware of most of it.

While her brother was average in academics and made his name in sports, Leah excelled in getting high grades- part of the reason their parents usually favoured her slightly, much to her brother's displeasure. When their mother had passed away, Leah was only in grade 9- her rude awakening to the real world and everything that was in it. This streak would only continue in her life, but she grew to be quite strong inside, despite her otherwise frail appearance.

Although her grades were high enough for admission into Ivy League schools, Leah chose to attend the same college as her older brother- Partly to stay with her family, but mostly because of monetary constraints. In freshman year, things took a turn for the worse with the Morrison family. After the fire that had left the siblings without parents, Leah began to work as an amateur car model to help pay for schooling, and the new house where the two of them now live.
Physical Description: Average height at 5'6, but possessing rather good looks, landing her a job as an amateur car model.
Extra Info: Although she doesn't work at the family business, Leah has a surprisingly extensive knowledge of cars from her job and her brother, and stops by frequently to check on Leo. As part of an extremely secret advertising deal, a friend of Leah's who manages a dealership in the city has given her an old GT-R to drive that had been sitting around.

aya

Well, it's up. Let me know if anything needs reviewing, esp. the history part so it fits well with everyone else :)

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: aya on March 26, 2011, 09:39:50 PM
Well, it's up. Let me know if anything needs reviewing, esp. the history part so it fits well with everyone else :)

I like it, and it's approved.  Have you and Fal worked everything out?  If so feel free to post them up in the Character thread. 

On a side note, I think the club would have formed 2/3 years ago, thoughts?
"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Falanor

Yup, yup.  We've worked out a good bit of the living arrangements and such.  The Morrison siblings are ready to fire it up.  ;)

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Falanor on March 27, 2011, 01:35:21 AM
Yup, yup.  We've worked out a good bit of the living arrangements and such.  The Morrison siblings are ready to fire it up.  ;)

*Noms on your character

Awe~some!  Okay we just need two more male slots taken up and I'll throw out an OOC thread for us to chatter in.  I'm kinda surprised that there isn't more male interest, but I am pleasantly surprised that we've gotten so many ladies into this :)
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Acid Lips

Do you still need a male? if so tell me what you need I might actually want to try my hands on this

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Acid Lips on March 27, 2011, 01:44:49 AM
Do you still need a male? if so tell me what you need I might actually want to try my hands on this

We do, and we'd love to have you Acid.  I would suggest you take up the scrap yard worker position, there will be room for non club members to join up later on, but this would be a good position to try out and see if you like it.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

aya

Yeah, I honestly thought this game would have like 5 guys and 2 girls or something, haha.

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: aya on March 27, 2011, 02:18:04 AM
Yeah, I honestly thought this game would have like 5 guys and 2 girls or something, haha.

Omg I thought so to!  But it's the other way around and I don't know what to think about that, other than woman must be in a kick-ass racing state of mind now hehe.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Aiden

Acid Lips

Quote from: undisclosedtoyou on March 27, 2011, 02:02:07 AM
We do, and we'd love to have you Acid.  I would suggest you take up the scrap yard worker position, there will be room for non club members to join up later on, but this would be a good position to try out and see if you like it.

mmm scrap yard worker? what exactly would be his job with the group?. I don't see myself playing that, anything more you need hon?

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Aiden on March 27, 2011, 11:46:30 PM
How close are we to starting this?

We just need two more male slots to be taken up to start.  Right now we have 4 female to 2 male characters.  I want it evened out a bit more before threads open up.

Quote from: Acid Lips on March 27, 2011, 11:48:06 PM
mmm scrap yard worker? what exactly would be his job with the group?. I don't see myself playing that, anything more you need hon?

Well, it's just a job title actually.  One of the Co-Leaders works and owns it, and a few other characters work there to.  Any secondary cast member can be as involved with the racing scene as they like, they just wouldn't be considered actual Club members, yet.  That being said, all members in this game are still part of the "family" since everyone knows each other for years.

We also have a club position open to, a mechanic that manages the Auto-shop.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Acid Lips

mmm no idea I can go either way, I had a picture of a male in mind but now I am not sure wich one he would be good in lol

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Acid Lips on March 28, 2011, 12:01:44 AM
mmm no idea I can go either way, I had a picture of a male in mind but now I am not sure wich one he would be good in lol

Lmao, well whichever position you want is fine with me hun.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Acid Lips

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Acid Lips on March 28, 2011, 12:08:18 AM
bah, no idea lol I think about it.

Well let me know if you decide.  Just throw out ideas of what you want your character, plot wise, to have, and people will plot with you about it.  Doing that first and than deciding which job title suits would probably work better.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Acid Lips

For what I see this is about a group of racers, basically a family like fast and the furious.Well I was thinking of a mechanic but I know jack shit about stuff like that, (I cannot even change my own tire). I just like the closeness of the group and all maybe a contact underground so he could get the latest parts? no idea really I am going in a blank here.

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Acid Lips on March 28, 2011, 12:23:16 AM
For what I see this is about a group of racers, basically a family like fast and the furious.Well I was thinking of a mechanic but I know jack shit about stuff like that, (I cannot even change my own tire). I just like the closeness of the group and all maybe a contact underground so he could get the latest parts? no idea really I am going in a blank here.

Well I can change the last club position so that he's not a mechanic.  I needed to change it anyway since Leo's family runs the shop.  But since it's a legit(for the most part) business, we can make your char liaison with suppliers, and he can dabble in obtaining illegal parts for the club members private cars.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Acid Lips

R u sure? I won't like to hurt your rp in any way. I mean if you are doing that for me please don't, I can wait and see what happens.

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Acid Lips on March 28, 2011, 12:46:34 AM
R u sure? I won't like to hurt your rp in any way. I mean if you are doing that for me please don't, I can wait and see what happens.

You wont hurt the game, I needed to edit it anyway.  That character would also need to be a driver, since all Club members need to drive to some extent.  But if you'd like to wait, you can do that to.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Acid Lips