News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Guilty or not guilty

Started by Breathless Intent, January 16, 2012, 12:33:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stone

Yes, but don't tell anyone or I'll murder your favorite sandals.  O8)

Are you, sir or madam, guilty of excessive formality in the company of your occupational superiors?
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

SmokingCamels

No.  Not guilty.  Vehemently NOT GUILTY.

I know plenty of people like that and they piss me off.  I hate that sort of behavior.  Your boss isn't special, and most of them, especially upper management can clearly, easily, and obviously see you're full of shit.  They all put their pants on the same way.  I treat my boss at work exactly like I treat everyone else.  If anything, I am tougher on them because they're actually supposed to be more competent then my underlings.  :D

Guilty or Not Guilty

You've listened to political spokespeople (like Milo Yianopoulos, or Gavin McInnes or Dana Loesch or Joe Rogan just to name a few of the many) and actually agreed with them!

Snapespersephone

Not Guilty I don't do politics

have you ever hidden food so your housemates wont eat it while your gone.
A&A: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=191520.new#new updated 12/24/15
Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=168435.0
Ideas: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=177456.msg8429651#msg8429651
Fort: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=169154.0
There is something wrong in life when my most dominate side is my muse, and she doesn't listen to me. She skips around doing her own thing and ignoring me.

Lapine

Guilty.

Have you ever cheated on a test?

SmokingCamels

Guilty.

Off the top of my head...

Senior year in high school.  Myself and this girl I'll call Allison sat next to each other.  We were the only two seniors in the class.  It was a crap, consumer math class we were both taking to round out our math credits before graduating.  We're taking the finals.  I look at her.  "Hey Allie.  You do one half.  I'll do the other.  We'll swap answers."  "Ok."

And we did.  We didn't hide it either.  Nobody said nuffin.  :D  15 minutes into the class, we're both done.  We cut out and went our respective ways.  We both aced the test with only 1 wrong answer.  It was on her half of the test. 

Irony.

She was the girl all the bad guys wanted.  I was (and still am) a bad guy.  We never really talked or hit it off in school.  Not at that point, but we'd always been in at least two classes together throughout our four years.  We also always seemed to sit next to each other.  Then out of the blue, back in 06, she came in to get a job where I was working at the time.  (Dave and Buster's).  While she was doing the application, I happened to pass by her, and the conversation went like this...

"I'm sorry.  You look really familiar to me."  *After I noticed her glancing at me twice*
"You look familiar to me too."
"Where did you go to school."
"South."
"Me too!  When did you graduate?"
"99."
"Meee Too!  What's your name?"
"Allison."
"Holy shit!  I remem--" 
"Holy shit!  I remem--"

We even had the double point thing where we were pointing at each other in recognition while the same thoughts hit us at the same times.  I spent the next hour or so, sitting there with her talking about random weird stuff.  It was slow that day anyway.  When the manager came out, I told him he needed to hire her.  His response was, "Yeah.  I can tell."  He didn't even do more of an interview really.  She was all but hired on the spot.  When I asked him about that, he told me that if I never say anyone needs to be hired, and I definitely never get distracted for an hour and sit there talking to someone...

Two days later, we were "officially" dating.  It lasted about 6 months or so.  Until she got arrested.  She violated parole and stabbed another chick in the arm after taking the knife from her (who drew the knife on her btw). 

I digress.  I am rambling and telling a story nobody cares about.

Guilty or Not Guilty.

You have a pirated movie or game on your computer.

A Big Unknown

Very guilty.

Have you ever truly considered sexual activity with a relative?

Rhedyn

Not guilty.

Guilty or not guilty of eating someone else's snacks without them knowing?  >.>

msa24680

Ooh...  definitely not guilty.  I have this weird thing about eating other people's food.  I know, I'm strange.  I mean, if it was like, individually wrapped snacks of some kind, then that's fair game.

Guilty or not guilty of spending more time online goofing off while you're at work rather than actually doing work?

Eikichi

Guilty. I think I spend more time checking things on my phone than I actually do working.

Guilty or not guilty of lying in interviews. They can be white lies.
PMs are open for all role play inquiries.

A Big Unknown

Not guilty, I'm always dead honest. Unless it's something that could really harm me.

Guilty or not guilty of liking something you thought you will never like.

SassyHail

Guilty...that's how I found most of my kinks!

Guilty or not guilty of hoarding items you don't actually want or need.

DominantPoet

Guilty, though I wouldn't call it hoarding per say. But I do keep the odd random things I don't actually need, like a marble bottle from the first time I tried a japanese soda :D

Guilty or not guilty of being deceitful to someone you knew was trusting you.

Lapine

Other than "white lies" to avoid hurt feelings, not guilty.

You have a "bucket list".

A Big Unknown

Not guilty. Never felt like I needed one of those.
Guilty or not guilty spending about an hour (or more) in the toilet just because you have taken your smartphone with you.

Lapine

Not guilty.  My phone doesn't accompany me there.  However...I've been known to get into a book that long.

Guilty or not...you love chocolate.

Chi

As charged *wipes her mouth*

Guilty or not guilty - you have to have syrup on every pancake
~~~ Language is my canvas, and words are my palette. Wanna finger paint?  ~~~

Eikichi

Guilty. I hate biting into a pancake without syrup on it.

Guilty or not.. Of skipping breakfast regularly.
PMs are open for all role play inquiries.

Blythe

Guilty. Sometimes I just forget to eat breakfast, but sometimes too heavy of a morning meal makes my stomach hurt, so I'll skip it. Eitehr way, as of late, tends to be skipped!

Guilty or not: Having dessert instead of having dinner!

Becca

Not guilty, though it does seem like a great idea!

Guilty or not: Procrastinating all too often

Stone

I only procrastinate when convenient.  O8)

You are guilty, fine sir or madam, of no longer doing something that once brought you immense joy. For no special reason besides growing old.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Lapine

Guilty as charged.

You've worn pajama bottoms out in public.

AmberStarfire

No no no.. (I hate that trend). Not guilty. :D

You've worn a different gender's clothes out in public?

A Big Unknown

Not guilty... not yet at least, would love to be guilty of that.
Taking vertical photos.

MelisaArtemis

not guilty... I think....

Addicted to MMORPG?

A Big Unknown

Some guilt taken.

Guilty or not of being addicted to caffeine.