News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Werewolves of Miller's Hollow Episode 4 [Ended]

Started by Xillen, June 05, 2009, 04:59:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aiden

I see where you stand now Lady sky! I'll remember this...

LadySky

I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Aiden

Well if I am dead than the events that resulted in a broke headboard can not occur again.
Even if I was a murdering sociopath...which I am not, you really going to put me to the blade when Teno over there wants to end any chance of those events occurring again?

LadySky

Oh dear me! He is trying to use my kinky nature against me!

Besides you swore I would be next on your death list after Teno so I am takin you out first! LOL
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Xillen

Lynch Votes:
  • Aiden - 5 votes: Ladysky, Scott, Teno, Elunari, Desan
  • Teno - 4 votes: Josietta, Will, Krysia, Aiden
  • Ladysky
  • Scott
  • Will
  • Krysia
  • Elunari
  • Josietta
  • Ryven
  • Desan
  • Ket

Not yet voted: Ryven, Ket

Remaining Roles:
  • 6 Peasants (possibly including one Halfbreed)
  • 1 Seer
  • 1 Healer
  • 1 Executioner

Ryven

Teno

My, we are a bloodthirsty lot, aren't we? I'm beginning to think that I'm the only peasant here, surrounded by wolves. No wonder you all want me dead.

LadySky

Teno

Yep, and if she votes for me, we know she's in league with Aiden, the werewolf!

LadySky

I don't trust you Teno anymore than I trust Aiden! I think both of you are wolfies!

Teno

Well it's a shame I wasn't given any power to prove myself, isn't it. I assure you, I'm nothing more than a lowly peasant. And if everyone gets their way and lynches me, you shall all see that. Hey, why don't we hold the lynch now, it's going to be the only way to prove I'm not a werewolf.

*walks to the square*

Care to give me a hand, wolfie?

Josietta

*Josi shakes her head at Teno*

"I think you are trying to throw the trail off of you. So if you want to try and be a martyr or whatever, then I can help you out."

*she reaches for the inside of her jacket of many pockets to withdraw her axe of wolf slaying*

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Teno

Throw the trail off me? Hah. No. Unlike you, who killed a fellow villager to prove her innocence, I can do no such thing. This is the only 'proof' I can give.

Josietta

I did not kill anyone to prove my innocence. I thought that Aiden was the true seer and was giving me a clue to take out a wolf. Don't throw accusations at me Wolf, over a mistake that could not be fixed. No one but myself could give "proof". So you are just as likely a wolf as Ket, Scott, Aiden, Lady Sky (who says she is the healer but cannot truly prove it), and everyone else. You are just using tactics used by previous wolves to throw the scent off of you.

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Xillen

Lynch Votes:
  • Aiden - 5 votes: Ladysky, Scott, Teno, Elunari, Desan
  • Teno - 5 votes: Josietta, Will, Krysia, Aiden, Ryven
  • Ladysky
  • Scott
  • Will
  • Krysia
  • Elunari
  • Josietta
  • Ryven
  • Desan
  • Ket

Abstained from voting: Ket

Remaining Roles:
  • 6 Peasants (possibly including one Halfbreed)
  • 1 Seer
  • 1 Healer
  • 1 Executioner
  • 1 Werewolf (possibly one more from the Alpha)
  • 1 Alpha

Aight, I've sent a PM to Ket, and she was online after, without voting, so I'm not going to wait for that any longer. The votes are currently 5:5 between Aiden and Teno, which places the heavy decision on the shoulders of your sheriff Desan. Who will he allow to live, and who will he sentence to death?

LadySky

Desan

Oh my indeed >.>

*Coughs*

I will need a few hours to think about this (if that's ok with you Xill, if not just message me and I'll give you a decision regardless if I have thought it over or not).

One may be a werewolf..both may be werewolves...both may be innocent...Hmm.. *Ponders as he takes a coin and goes into his hut*
And I don’t really give a f-ck, and my excuse is that I’m young.

Aiden

Aiden flips off Desan!
"Kill me motherfucker! KILL ME!"
He laughs wildly, not willing to sulk and be depressed when his life is on the line!
"I'll even make it easier for you!"
Walking up to the noose, he strings it around his neck.
"On your word..."

Desan

He sighs. "Alright. Alright, if you want to die so badly..." Aiden
And I don’t really give a f-ck, and my excuse is that I’m young.

LadySky

LadySky waits anxiously for the lynching, hoping and praying they have finally gotten this right!

Aiden

"I'd rather die by my own hand then wait for the fate all of you can not escape...great sheriff you are Desan..."
Aiden grins before he jumps off the edge and let's his neck snap from the force of the noose around his neck.

(I'll let the GM, add the flavor text and reveal if I was or was not a wolf)

*Cheers, thanks for putting up with my crazy ass character concept*

Josietta

Josi gasps and makes a run to stop him but frowns as she is too late. Her eyes wide with fear as she watches ready to chop the rope if needs be. "Someone have the doctor on stand by!"

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Will

Is this game dead?  Xillen appears to have taken his leave a little earlier than he originally planned.
If you can heal the symptoms, but not affect the cause
It's like trying to heal a gunshot wound with gauze

One day, I will find the right words, and they will be simple.
- Jack Kerouac

Josietta

As far as I knew he was gonna finish this out first. *nods* His last post was only 2 days ago and I think we were waiting on Desan until yesterday. Not a clue though.

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Ryven

His A/A was posted on the 26th of last month, but he said he was going to finish this out.  I'm thinking he's only going to post here when he has to given the circumstances.  I wouldn't expect anything as regular as before.  If he doesn't post in a few more days, should we just reveal what our roles are and end it?