King Kong ?

Started by Nothing, April 03, 2006, 03:30:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nothing

'Ello
I was watching King Kong the other day and I guess you could say it inspired me.
So, I thought it would make a good game...
Woman gets sacrificed to the great beast (Doesn't have to be a gorilla, it can be any sort of large animal) and gets dragged off into the woods, 'cept the beast doesn't eat her, it has sex with her instead.
It would probably be a one-on-one, although if other sacrifices would like to still be living back in the cave and join in, they'd be more than welcome...
I don't know, just sounded like an interesting idea to me...thought I'd give it a shot.

PhoenixBlaze

I am there, I thought about that once but dismissed the idea.  ;D ;)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4449.0

In this world, there are things you want, people you need, moments you remember, feelings you forget, but when it all boils down, all we need is love.

Nothing

lol, sounds good. How should we do this?

PhoenixBlaze

Hmm a good question..... *ponders*
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4449.0

In this world, there are things you want, people you need, moments you remember, feelings you forget, but when it all boils down, all we need is love.

Akioth

*Laughs* I had the same thought when I watched that movie. Sorry I think Kong had the wrong Idea when he protected the Blonde and only got some juggling in return.
Akioth has requested an indefinite hiatus of his account.

Sex on television can't hurt you unless you fall off. 

No matter how much cats fight, there always seem to be plenty of kittens.  ~Abraham Lincoln

Nothing

Lol, pretty much...I mean, jesus..he beat the crap out of three T-Rex's....and all he gets is some juggling and some really weird looking dancing...
Poor Kong..

Akioth

Exactly ^-^ I mean seriously I know he is in his Mid Life Crises and All. But you think he would still have the balls to get some booty o.o

No matter how much cats fight, there always seem to be plenty of kittens.  ~Abraham Lincoln

Nothing

Lol, indeed. Poor guy probably hasn't been laid in years...I didn't see any female gorillas around...

Akioth

Did see a lot of Big Gorilla Bones o.o Maybe they were all female and he fucked them to death O.O;; Scary though. Maybe I should be easier on the Big boy >.>;;

Nothing

Akioth

>.>....<.<.....*Dragons Drags the Scarifice into his cave for fun* Wheeee

Nothing

Heh...
So, anywhoo...
How should we start this? Start up a thread somewhere and just....get sacrificed?

Akioth

I assume your talking to Pheonix :p

Nothing

Yup indeed, unless you want to play too

Nothing

I suppose since we have two interested people, there could be more than one "kong", if you wanted