Rapture Academy: Private Education (Extreme, system based)

Started by Angie, October 23, 2013, 02:48:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angie

Good evening, my lovely children. And welcome to Rapture Academy. Do mind the tentacles, their owner is sleeping, and he does not like to be woken. Come along, let me give you the tour. Here, we offer the finest in general and specialized education,  from athletics and art to mythology and witchcraft. Yes, I said witchcraft. Don't touch that chalk on the wall, or you'll be visited by a most unpleasant specter. Students are encouraged to explore themselves, and explore their friends and-oh dear, I told you not to step on the tentacles. Well, it IS feeding time...

Humorous intro aside, welcome to Rapture. Rapture Academy is a d6 system focusing on social interaction between the lovely students and staff of Rapture. There's a nearby college town as well, but for the most part, Rapture is where all the action (sexy or otherwise) takes place.

And here's the rulebook!
http://web.archive.org/web/20080208112929/http://markovia.com/index.php?title=Rapture_Academy#LARP_.288.2B_players.29

Now I won't lie, while the intro was ripped wholeheartedly from the Munchkin Monster Manual, it's just a taste of what Rapture offers. Lovecraftian horrors? You can play the distant descendant of one. Demons? Summoned for fun. Ghosts? House Obsidere has so many they outnumber the girls. And should you hear someone yelling "IT'S ALIVE, IT'S ALIVE!" rest assured, it's only Tuesday. Rape from your fellow classmates is the LEAST of your worries.

To put it simply, Rapture is a system built to mirror every hentai ever made ever, allowing for all of what you find in those hentais and more. All are welcome, no one is turned away. So come take a look, if you so dare...

EDIT: Before anyone asks "Can I play X?", read the rulebook. If you can figure out what combination of Merits and Flaws can pull it off, DO IT. "No one is turned away" is literal.

EDIT 2: House Rules! https://docs.google.com/document/d/1sgHi0TF30xaWu7FUmynchw2hYogAeZaEvUk9WIjw5bc/pub
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

Angie

That is actually quite a good question. I'm going to be generous and say that initial equipment is exempt from rolls of Risk. However, if you want to start with anything that has a risk of greater then 3, message me so we can work something out.

Laughing Hyena

I'll happily being my talents to this as well. As before I feel drawn to the sweet embrace of magic and it's power perversions.

Hazel

I like this idea, Looking through the rule book at the moment. Seems like It'd be easy to do, though the variables are many.  :D

Angie

Angie

Looks like Sarah has some competition. And also..oh dear. Sarah can make your Desire a whopping 1, since she has a tentacle...

Character Name: Sarah (last name unknown)

Orientation: Bisexual (prefers ladies)
House: Nothum
Virtue: 2
Desire: 4
Allure: 4
Gossip: 2
Manipulative: 2
Sweet Talk: 6
Vamp/Pose: 4
Force: 2
Athletics: 1 (Swimming)
Endure: 3
Restrain:1
Size: 3
Study: 6
Investigate: 4
Machines: 1
Occult: 8
Subject: 5 (Art [Art&Design])
Threat: 3
Chastise: 3
Dirty Talk: 2
Influence: 4
Wealth: 2
Elusive: 1
Sneak: 1
Infiltrate: 1
Subterfuge: 1
Slip Away: 1

Fetishes: + Big Tits (2 or larger), + Oral (receiving), + Anal, + Exhibitionism

Merits: Magic (7), Eureka (1), Tentacles (3), Inhuman Spawn (1, insect larvae), Altered Genetalia (taken twice) (Monster Cock, Tentacocks, Locking, Stimulating) (2) (14 points in total)

Flaws: Compulsive Masterbation (2), Denial (Exhibitionism, 1), Polite (1), (-4 in total)

Figure: Height: 5'4", Slim Build, Big Breasts

Equipment: Spellbook and some magical components (Spellbook only contains the spells she already knows), ordinary clothes.

Spells Known: Counterspell, Ward, Levitate, Open Conduit

Brief History: Sarah's parents were...not around. Not that they didn't love her, but after giving birth, Sarah's mother went more or less insane and tried to summon a demon, only for her to become possessed. Her father, invoking his Old One heritage, tried to stop his wife's rampage, only for the both of them to disappear...somewhere. As such, Ophelia's is Sarah's only real home. Her mother left her an arcane tome, which she studied endlessly, eventually learning several of the spells her mother knew as a mortal.

So, she's got an insect like taint from her old one father, and magical acumen from her mother. She tries to keep her tentacle under wraps, at least, but she can't hide the rest of her body. And to make it worse, her inhuman nature is slowly corrupting her. It is unclear if she will corrupt further then her current mentality, especially if she is able to start impregnating people with her...eggs.

Laughing Hyena

Character Name: Madison Sage

Orientation:Straight  Athletics:1  Chastise:5
House:Saturn  Endure:4  Dirty Talk:1
Virtue:3  Restrain:1  Influence:5
Desire:3  Size:2  Wealth:3

Allure:3  Study:5  Elusive:2
Gossip:3  Investigate:5  Sneak:1
Manipulative:1  Machines:1  Infiltrate:1
Sweet Talk:4  Occult:8  Subterfuge:4
Vamp/Pose:3  Subject:2  Slip Away:2

Fetishes
+Power Perversion, +Submissive Women, ++Shy Women, +Small Breasts, +Large Breasts, +Cock Worship (Receiving), ---Being Dominated, --Rimjobs, --Futa

Merits: Insatiable (1), Mysterious (4), Magic (7)

Flaws: Enemies (1), Dark Secret (1)

Figure: Lean, Flexible and Tall

Cash: $300

Equipment: Arcane Tome, Magical Ingredients, Handcuffs, Smartphone

Known Spells

Levitate, Ward, Counterspell, Teleport

Backstory
Madison Sage was born half dead as his parents told him one day. They told him that he was lucky to be alive for he nearly was throttled by his own umbilical cord. They didn't know why misfortune followed him like a lost puppy but it never left him even when he was freed of the womb. The world was a terrible place was he would soon find out for the small and weak were easy prey for those physically stronger then him. All the while he suffered it quietly comforted by his own mind which had a tendency to play out unique fantasies. Fantasies of friends, fantasies of being liked and adored by his fellows. The world of adults didn't look promising either with disaster after disaster with horrible infighting from those in power. It made him have fantasies of having tangible power.

One day when he was young upon searching the attic for holiday decorations it was then he came across a rather ominous book. It had been locked away in an old rotted chest. Oddly enough the book was undamaged if only dusty. Sneaking it into his room he read over it. He didn't know initially how to read it but eventually thanks to modern day technology he managed to decipher a small portion of it. It told of ancient powers, forbidden rites and magic. The images and imagination that flooded his mind compelled him to study it. However nothing came of it... not until much later in his young life.

During the tenth year of schooling however all that changed when the breaking point came when he finally had the nerve to stand up to his tormentors like his parents had urged him to do. He was standing up to them because they tormented him over having a crush upon a young girl of his age right in front of him away from the eyes of adults. Reality quickly ensued to dash him again. They cut him, beat on him to an inch of his life whilst no one intervened. The girl ran for her life. As they added salt into the wounds that was when his sheer anger and rage broke through and a taste of true power came. In a blind fury everything changed. Now they were the ones to feel powerless and he reveled in it afterwards. In the end their body's were whole but their minds were shattered. It would take years to psychologically recover from what he did to them.

With his ability to control real magic fully aroused he knew he had to learn more of it and control it. Further study revealed much from the tomb however this was incomplete as it was merely the second volume of an unknown number. During these last years of education and social life his life has turned into a one eighty as he is much more confident and as a result more popular. Within schooling he has found many a lover and through these interactions has learned how to listen and interact better. Most importantly he has learned how to truly send a woman to heaven.

He has taken great lengths to hide his gift knowing that others won't understand in this modern age. Indeed he wishes to enjoy his newfound position of power and will cultivate it and more so guard it dearly now that he has a taste for it. Backed by subtle workings of magic and an eagerness to attend to those he beds it did not take long for House Saturn to present an invitation to this unique individual. He has yet to find the others even after being accepted into a prestigious school by controlling the whims of fortune through his magic. Now accepted into the house of Saturn he makes good use of the resources it has.

Goals
Revenge against those who'd prey upon those like him. (Threat)
Humiliate those who'd reject him because of status. (Threat)
To obtain more knowledge and power over his unique gift. (Study)
To obtain the Grimoires and learn their secrets. (Study)
Graduate from the Academy. (Study)

godfang

Character Name: Inaba Kubo

Orientation: straight

House: None

Virtue: 1, Desire: 5

Allure: 2, Gossip: 1, Manipulative: 10, Sweet Talk: 1, Vamp/Pose: 1

Force: 6, Athletics: 1 (Running), Endure: 10, Restrain: 8, Size: 1

Study: 3, Investigate: 4, Machines: 1, Occult: 1, Subject: 5

(Journalism)

Threat: 1, Chastise: 1, Dirty Talk: 7, Influence: 1, Wealth: 1

Elusive: 3, Sneak: 6, Infiltrate: 2, Subterfuge:6, Slip Away: 1

Fettish
++Impregnation
++Netorare
+rape
-virgin

Merits:
Altered Genitalia: Hyper-locking+stimulating (1+1)
Inhuman Spawn (2)
Eureka (1)
Bloodhound (1)

flaws:
compulsive masturbation (2)
ugly (1)
Crush (1 )
Phobia (2 )
Enemies (1 )
Dark Secret (1 )

Backstory

Kubo is as low as a student can get. A short, ugly boy with an awkward demeanor, he is bullied alot as a kid and the trend continues when he joined Rapture Academy. The moment he came into  Rapture Academy, he falls madly in love with one of his senior, a lovely redhead name Scarlet. While Scarlet herself does not seem to care about Kubo's infatuation, her friends decided it would be fun to toy with the boy's feelings. They sent him letters, pretending to be Scarlet. The letters made him believe that Scarlet returned his feelings. Through trickeries, the girls asked him to come naked into the sport shed. Believing he was finally about to have sex with Scarlet, Kubo complied, only to find that it is a trick and that a group of girls were there waiting for him with a camera.

The naked picture of Kubo is then spread around the campus,  making him the butt of many jokes. Kubo was thoroughly embarassed and went into severe depression as people began mocking his admittedly small penis. They called him 'Kubo the Micro'. As if this was not bad enough, Scarlet's boyfriend, a big stud from house Mars, decided to abuse the boy daily, often beating him up for daring to think he can get with Scarlet. Even Scarlet said that Kubo is disgusting and that she'd never date such a puny man. Since Kubo is not in any house, no one stood up for him.

His salvation came when he found a book with a ritual to trade his cock with a demon's cock, something he plans on using for revenge. Kubo managed to force a house Nothum student to perform the ritual for him, since he doesn't know anything about magic. Now, the boy possesses a mighty 13 inch jet black cock that seems to be able to create incredible pleasure for a woman. His first victim? The very girl who who helped him with the ritual. Kubo raped her for an entire weekend, using her every hole to try out his new cock. The new cock is amazing, not only is it huge, it seems to be tireless and always ready for a fuck. The only downside is that his sexdrive is now going so crazy, Kubo would often be overwhelmed by the need for sex and is forced to constantly masturbate.

Now he will have his revenge, on all the girls who made fun of him, on all the teachers who didn't stand up for him, and especially, to Scarlet.

Angie

Holy hell. I wish I could jump up and say "there's no way you can have that 10 Manipulative!" but...the math checks out.

Are you sure you want to play this character, Godfang? Odds are ten to one, you may become every dom's target after a few weeks.

godfang

i took very few merits and used most of the bonus on abilities XD  and yes, i do. He would be sneaky about this however, at least in the begining. I have some very evil plans with him. mwahahaha. And i'm sure he'll get in trouble for it (especially being a vagabond with no house) but who knows, he might gain some allies in the other players (or enemies, or targets)

godfang

actually i did make some mistakes. It costs 2 points to raise an ability to be over (attribute+2). I'll edit it in a bit

apostateCourier

Quote from: Angiejuusan on October 23, 2013, 04:44:06 PM
Looks like Sarah has some competition. And also..oh dear. Sarah can make your Desire a whopping 1, since she has a tentacle...

Fetishes: + Big Tits (2 or larger), + Oral (receiving), + Anal, + Exhibitionism

Merits: Magic (7), Eureka (1), Tentacles (3), Inhuman Spawn (1, insect larvae), Altered Genetalia (taken twice) (Monster Cock, Tentacocks, Locking, Stimulating) (2) (14 points in total)

Flaws: Compulsive Masterbation (2), Denial (Exhibitionism, 1), Polite (1), (-4 in total)

Looking at that, I have this odd feeling Sarah is going to come across Katerina after failing a CM roll, haha.

Kunoichi

I'm interested in joining this game, too. ^^ I'm almost done with my character sheet, but since I haven't completely familiarized myself with the system yet, when I post it up, I'd like it if someone more knowledgeable could look it over and point out if I've made any mistakes, or if there are any unusual rules interactions I should be aware of.

Yukina

Sorry I'm late, Angiejuusan.

Character Name: Suzume Miyazaki

Orientation: Lesbian
House: Unhoused
Virtue: 4
Desire: 2
Allure: 1
Gossip: 1
Manipulative: 1
Sweet Talk: 1
Vamp/Pose: 2
Force: 2
Athletics: 1
Endure: 1
Restrain: 1
Size: 1 (height), 1 (build), 3 (breasts)
Study: 6
Investigate: 6
Machines: 7
Occult: 1
Subject: 6 (Design & Technology)
Threat: 1
Chastise: 1
Dirty Talk: 1
Influence: 1
Elusive: 5
Sneak:5
Infiltrate: 6
Slip Away: 5

Fetishes: + Brains, ++ Lesbian, + Romance, +Older Woman, ++ Discipline

Merits: Mad Scientist (6), Eureka (6), Looks Great In Glasses (2), Adorable (5)

Flaws: Unlucky (2), Polite (1)

Figure: Lithe, 5'2", Absurd Breasts

Equipment: Tools, Components, Glasses

apostateCourier

Quote from: Yugishogun on October 23, 2013, 08:53:19 PM
Merits: Mad Scientist (6), Eureka (6), Looks Great In Glasses (2), Adorable (5)

Keep in mind, you only pay full price for the most expensive Merit in a given category: that line should be Mad Scientist (6), Eureka (1), Looks Great in Glasses (1), Adorable (5).

Yukina

Quote from: apostateCourier on October 23, 2013, 09:09:03 PM
Keep in mind, you only pay full price for the most expensive Merit in a given category: that line should be Mad Scientist (6), Eureka (1), Looks Great in Glasses (1), Adorable (5).

Due to lacking a house, scientist and adorable are reduced by one. My flaws also give extra merit points.

Kunoichi

Persephone

Orientation: Bisexual
House: House Pluto (experimental service android)
Virtue:
Desire:

Allure: 4
Sweet Talk: 6
Vamp/Pose: 6 (+2 in school uniform)

Force: 8 (+2 Fighting rolls)
Athletics: 5 (Wrestling)
Endure: 10
Restrain: 10 (+6 Tentacles)
Size: 1(6) (1/1/4)

Study: 4
Investigate: 1
Machines: 7
Occult: 1
Subject: 4 (Design and Technology)

Threat: 3 (+1 Intimidation)
Chastise: 5
Dirty Talk: 4
Influence: 1
Wealth: 1

Sneak: 2
Slip Away: 1

Fetishes: +++Bukkake, ++Exhibitionism, +++Group Sex, ++Impregnation, ++Monsters, +++Prostitution, ++Strangers, ++Tentacles (giving and receiving)

Merits: Incredible Size (1),  Looks Great in Uniform (1), Tentacles (6 tentacles) (1, 1, 5), Undead (Robot) (1), Venom (Unconsciousness) (1), Well Trained (7)

Flaws: Crush (Suzume Miyazaki) (1), Denial (Impregnation) (1), Denial (Monsters) (1), Drone Mentality (3), Expectation (Three Laws of Robotics) (1), Owned (2), Polite (1), Reputation (Slut) (1), Unlucky (2)

Figure: 5'8", Lithe, Frighteningly-Large Breasts (that might double as soft and squeezable anti-tank missiles)

Equipment:
Handcuffs x5 ($50)

apostateCourier

Quote from: Yugishogun on October 23, 2013, 09:14:02 PM
Due to lacking a house, scientist and adorable are reduced by one. My flaws also give extra merit points.
I was just saying that you were overpaying, not that you hadn't paid enough.  So, that line would be: Eureka (6), Mad Scientist (1), Looks Great in Glasses (1), Adorable (4).

Kunoichi

Actually, Eureka would be (5), thanks to the discount. ^^; You'd have enough points leftover to pick up, say, Looks Great in Uniform and Approachable, if you wanted, Yugi.

Also, given your character's Mad Scientist merit and the fact that my character's an android, I imagine some rather interesting times in our characters' futures. ;)

Datawych

Of course I'm still interested, but looking at the characters that we have so far, I'm rethinking who I might want to play as. It seems we have a lot of unhoused characters, for whatever reason.

apostateCourier

Quote from: Kunoichi on October 23, 2013, 09:34:01 PM
Actually, Eureka would be (5), thanks to the discount. ^^; You'd have enough points leftover to pick up, say, Looks Great in Uniform and Approachable, if you wanted, Yugi.

Also, given your character's Mad Scientist merit and the fact that my character's an android, I imagine some rather interesting times in our characters' futures. ;)

Mad Scientist costs 6 as well, so giving one the discount makes the other the most expensive at 6.

godfang

i can easily switch him somewhere else, i just thought it would be suitable for a 'bullied' character to not be part of a fraternity

Kunoichi

Quote from: apostateCourier on October 23, 2013, 09:40:49 PM
Mad Scientist costs 6 as well, so giving one the discount makes the other the most expensive at 6.

Actually, there's an example given that says otherwise:

QuoteExample: A Daedelus girl wants to take Magic (6), Bloodhound (5) and Eureka (6). The two cheapest Merits cost 1 point, so she only has to purchase Magic (6) (she could of course purchase Eureka for full prices instead, as they're tied, but it doesn't matter.) As a member of house Daedelus she can and does take a -2 discount. Magic only costs her 4pts, then, and the other two Merits bring the total cost to 6.

Angie

Yugi's math works out. This character is actually a port over from Godfang's Bible Black game, we checked, and she worked out over there, so she works out over here.

apostateCourier

Alright then, I guess I was just confused then.  There's some odd math going on with these rules, but it's a tabletop RPG ruleset there's always going to be some screwy math. :P

Datawych

Hmm... 2 males, 2 females, and 2 futa at the moment, so nothing pulling me in one way or the other there... 3 magic users, though... Kinda tempts me to make a character with some kind of inborn anti-magic. I'm really at a loss, though. Is there any type of character that anyone would like to see/thinks we're missing?

godfang

Angie

Quote from: Datawych on October 23, 2013, 10:04:43 PM
Hmm... 2 males, 2 females, and 2 futa at the moment, so nothing pulling me in one way or the other there... 3 magic users, though... Kinda tempts me to make a character with some kind of inborn anti-magic. I'm really at a loss, though. Is there any type of character that anyone would like to see/thinks we're missing?
See, you're thinking "balance" while I'm telling everyone "Make the character YOU want to play". Screw what we're missing, play what you want to play.

Kunoichi

Personally, I think we need a Vampire. :P It could be interesting to combine that with the Shadow Taint merit, too, since the Shadow World is something that sounds like an interesting part of the setting.

And then, as suggested by godfang, you could make your character a teacher in the setting...

Datawych

Quote from: Angiejuusan on October 23, 2013, 10:12:47 PM
Screw what we're missing, play what you want to play.
Well, that's the thing. It's not that I'm favoring balance over playing what I want, it's that I have a ton of different ideas for characters, and I'm looking for something to bias me toward one idea or another.

Angie

Quote from: Datawych on October 23, 2013, 10:16:03 PM
Well, that's the thing. It's not that I'm favoring balance over playing what I want, it's that I have a ton of different ideas for characters, and I'm looking for something to bias me toward one idea or another.
Could always roll a die.

Kunoichi

By the way, would someone mind looking over my character sheet and telling me whether or not I made any mistakes? ^^; I don't think I did, but I'm still learning the system, so...

Yukina

Quote from: Kunoichi on October 23, 2013, 09:34:01 PM

Maybe she commonly comes to Suzume for repairs and system check-ups.

Kunoichi

Quote from: Yugishogun on October 23, 2013, 11:05:02 PM
Maybe she commonly comes to Suzume for repairs and system check-ups.

That could certainly work.  Would they have any special arrangements as far as 'payment' for these services goes? ;)

Yukina

Quote from: Kunoichi on October 23, 2013, 11:10:19 PM
That could certainly work.  Would they have any special arrangements as far as 'payment' for these services goes? ;)

Suzume would want Persephone want her to join in activities that friends would do due to her lack of them. Though it'd be easy for the gynoid to bring it to the next level.

Kunoichi

Hmm.  Actually, come to think of it, there are some interesting mechanical possibilities here.  Specifically, thanks to Drone Mentality, Persephone has no Virtue and no Desire under normal circumstances.  But then Suzume has Adorable, which would have had Persephone rolling her nonexistent Virtue against Suzume's Allure.  One lucky roll, and Persephone would be stuck with a Crush on Suzume.

Which seems like an interesting enough motivation for things that I think I'll just skip all that and add on the Crush right now. ;D

Angie

Yukina

Quote from: Kunoichi on October 23, 2013, 11:21:48 PM
Hmm.  Actually, come to think of it, there are some interesting mechanical possibilities here.  Specifically, thanks to Drone Mentality, Persephone has no Virtue and no Desire under normal circumstances.  But then Suzume has Adorable, which would have had Persephone rolling her nonexistent Virtue against Suzume's Allure.  One lucky roll, and Persephone would be stuck with a Crush on Suzume.

Which seems like an interesting enough motivation for things that I think I'll just skip all that and add on the Crush right now. ;D

Sounds wonderful, Kuno! :)

Kunoichi

Alright, the extra point from Crush was used to increase Study to 4, and the three extra ability points were all funneled into Machines. ^^ When she's not busy being a sex toy for the entire rest of the school, Persephone will be busy making fumbling, awkward attempts to get into Suzume's pants. :P

Yukina

Quote from: Kunoichi on October 23, 2013, 11:35:46 PM
Alright, the extra point from Crush was used to increase Study to 4, and the three extra ability points were all funneled into Machines. ^^ When she's not busy being a sex toy for the entire rest of the school, Persephone will be busy making fumbling, awkward attempts to get into Suzume's pants. :P

Wonderful. :)

Kunoichi

Incidentally, for anyone out there who hasn't made a character yet and is considering joining this game, you're more than welcome to be Persephone's creator, if you'd like. ^^ If nobody steps up to fill that role, I'll probably just have it so that she's legally considered just another piece of school equipment, and was donated to the school by her creator, a previous member of House Pluto who went on to revolutionize the robotics industry.

Eobelle

Character Name: Betty Noir
Orientation: Homosexual
House: Nothum
Virtue: 4
Desire: 0

Force: 3
Athletics: 5 (Ballet)
Endure: 3
Restrain: 1
Size: 2

Threat: 1
Chastise: 1
Influence: 2

Allure: 11
Manipulative: 13
Sweet Talk: 2
Vamp/Pose: 16

Study:1
Investigate:1
Occult: 3
Subject: 1

Slip Away: 2

Fetishes: ++Clothing, ++Exhibitionism, ++Strangers, ++Prostitution, ++Rape, ++Tentacles ++Monsters, ++Group Sex, +Pain, ++Beastiality, ++Incest, --Pee Whore, --Impregnation

Merits: Celebrity (5), Sports Star (1), Fit (1), Looks great in leather (2), Clotheshorse (4), Looks great in eveningwear (1), Shadow Taint (4), Elf (4), Adorable (5), Malleable (1), Big eyes (1), Looks great in uniform (1), Unprickifiable (1)

Flaws: Hellbound (2), Lightweight (1), Denial [rape, tentacles, monsters, bestiality, group sex, pain, strangers] (7), Expectations [Wear slutty clothes, Be rape bait, Prostitute Yourself] (3), Dark Secret [Whore] (1), Phobia [Tentacles, Monsters, Penises] (6)

Figure: 5,7”, lithe build, petite breasts (A-cup)

Equipment: $50

School uniform with ludicrously short skirt (4.5”) and no panties.

Betty was brought up in an orphanage, completely unaware of her parentage.  She was a strange child, but was freakishly lithe and flexible.  She was tying herself into knots one day in the park when she was noticed by a washed up rhythmic gymnastics coach, who instantly whisked her away from there and into her home to begin her training.  Betty did nothing but ballet and gymnastics for the next 11 years.  She became a star of dance, gymnastics, contortion and flow arts quite accidentally due to a youtube video of her practicing in a thong bodysuit (which she was unaware of until it went viral). 

On the night of her 16th birthday, her mother stepped out of the mirror in her full futa glory, a noble of the Shadow realm.  It was then that Betty learned of her fate.  She wasn’t just her mother’s daughter, she was her slave… bound with shadow more resilient that any steel.  Her mother had visited upon her several geasa.

The first was to always dress in completely slutty clothing, anything even remotely conservative would rip off in some fashion at the earliest convenience.

The second was that she would only be able to get money for anything by being a whore… gifts will be lost, jobs will fire her, no money will ever be able to stay hers long enough that was not earned by whoring herself out. 

Finally, the last was that she was placed on earth to serve a purpose… which was to protect the women upon earth from being raped… by being the victim herself.  She must present herself to all, as the ultimate rapebait. 

Betty wept openly at these declarations which caused her mother’s giant penis to become erect.  That night, her mother, a cavalcade of shadow beasts, monsters, and innumerable tentacles showed her her new life.  When she awoke the next morning on the floor in a puddle of semen, girlcum, and blood, her acceptance letter to rapture academy was tacked to the door. 

Betty is rather nervous… but is at Rapture Academy none the less.

Notes: this character is ridiculously min-maxed… and in such a way that she is extremely vulnerable.  And that is the desired effect.  I want a bullseye on her from day one, and struggle to retain a personality and humanity throughout all the rape domination and sex that she is sure to endure at Rapture Academy.

godfang

After rethinking it, i wish to use Kubo as an npc in the bible black game i'm dming, i will make a new character in a bit. Someone from house Mars

EDIT: i also have the new bible black thread up if anyone wants to take a look

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=188311.0

Kunoichi

Alright, having done some more reading, I've got a few questions.

For the Venom merit, the description states 'For most types of venom treat as Inhuman Natural Weaponry'.  Does that include gaining the +2 bonus to fighting rolls and the +1 bonus to intimidation rolls?  And if so, does it stack with the Inhuman Natural Weaponry merit?

Angie

Kunoichi

I was thinking she'd have a wide variety of built-in weapons designed to be mostly non-lethal in nature. ^^; Since, mechanically, she's using knockout poison, it seems like something that would be fairly easy to re-theme into dart guns and rubber bullets and so on.

Angie

I'm going to say that while venom grants the bonus, the two do not stack. That would just make it way too powerful.

Kunoichi

Fair enough.  I'll see what I can replace Inhuman Natural Weapons with, then.

alextaylor

Princess Reina
Orientation: Straight
House Pietas

Virtue: 5, Desire: 1

Starting points: 15 - 1 (house) = 14
Unused merit points converted to abilities: 6

Force: 4 (14+2) , Athletics: 6 (Horseback Riding), Endure: 3, Restrain: 3, Size: 4 (Normal height, lithe body, large breasts)

Threat: 6 (20+2) , Chastise: 3, Dirty Talk: 2, Influence: 3, Wealth: 10

Allure: 2 (8), Gossip: 2, Manipulative: 4, Sweet Talk: 1, Vamp/Pose: 1

Study: 3 (11), Investigate: 3, Machines: 1, Occult: 2, Subject: 5 (Religious Education)

Elusive: 1 (5), Sneak: 2, Infiltrate: 1, Subterfuge: 1, Slip Away: 1

Fetishes:
++++Impregnation, +++Bukkake, +++Monsters, ++Rape, ++Bestiality, +Manhandling, +Tentacles, ++Inflation, +Restraint, +Rough, +Exposed Dicks,
-Fat, --Lesbian/Futa, ---Pain, --Romance, -Sluts, -Nice Guys

Merits: [total 20]
Martial Artist (7), Sports Star (1), Celebrity (1), Fit (1), Unstoppable (1), Authority (6-2=4 - Princess, Pietas discount), Connections (1), Feared (1), Malleable (2), Unprickifiable (1)

Flaws: [total 10+16]
Aversion to manhandling (1), Denial to nonhuman sex/romance (1), Phobia - unprotected sex (2), Switch - becomes threat 1 if aroused (2), Virgin (1), Enemies (1), Achilles Heel (2), Unlucky (2), Responsibility - keeping her virginity (1), Polite (1), Dark Secret - monster fetish (1), Expectations - Maintaining good grades and a strong sports/fighting record (1)

Looks:
Picture
5'8, 34D-26-34, schoolgirl uniform. She has a lithe, fairly athletic figure.

Equipment:
Due to her high wealth, she has access to any equipment her kingdom has, all of the best quality. Her parents wouldn't give her access to any sexy stuff, but she knows she can just pawn random jewelry to buy anything she wants.

As such, she also has access to the best dresses, clothes, and accessories. Princess Reina flouts a platinum necklace and rose gold bracelet as well.

Background
Princess Reina is the daughter of the King Harald. Her father's kingdom, Haradria, was once monster infested. Starting from a small village town, King Harald exterminated monsters one by one, and carved a small human kingdom from it. They've lived in peace for a few decades now with monsters and other non-human locals, though a strong xenophobic attitude lives on within the Kingdom.

Reina was brought up under strict supervision. She was taught to be pious and good, and to maintain her virginity, so that she could be married off in a royal wedding in the future. They often scared her of stories of the monsters that once infested the land, from zombies to orcs to demons. And to further dissuade the princess from having her royal pussy ruined by monster cocks, they hammered home the idea that monster sex was extremely fertile to humans and that a monster will enslave and impregnate young princesses. This developed into a phobia of monster rape, but listening to so many stories throughout her childhood developed an interest in it.

The princess has a range of allies and resources at her disposal. She was given access to the best training that money could buy, by the best teachers. She's also made a few enemies due to her status and her father's deeds.

She was sent to Rapture Academy to be trained in the basic arts and sciences. They also wanted her to develop a little tolerance to other creatures, as well as getting to know a monster's strengths and weaknesses. Her parents plan to raise her as a Royal Paladin, to be a high ranking general expected to lead large armies in future kingdom expansion.

Princess Reina is quite conservative in words and mannerisms. She tries her best to be humble, but her bitchy side can come out when dealing with boys. While she can be a bit of a prude... much like every other teenage girl, she has a high sex drive yet is awkward around boys.

She takes magical supplements which help her in strength gain and learning. Among them is a diluted Malleative Elixir, combined with a bunch of stimulants to reduce the fatiguing effect of the drug. But the side effect of these is that they shoot her hormones through the roof for 15 minutes after being taken. For 15 minutes a day, anything that raises her desire will also trigger her Achilles Heel.
O/O

Angie

I am way too tired to be evaluating this...I'll get an OOC up tomorrow, maybe an IC thread too. So far, everyone but Reina is good, and that's only because I haven't evaluated her.

godfang

Name: Adonis Williams
House: Mars

Virtue: 2, Desire: 4

Allure: 1, Gossip: 1, Manipulative: 1, Sweet Talk: 1, Vamp/Pose: 2

Elusive: 1, Sneak: 1, Infiltrate: 1, Subterfuge: 2, Slip Away: 1

Force: 8, Athletics: 10 (Martial Arts), Endure: 10, Restrain: 8, Size: 6

Study: 1, Investigate: 2, Machines: 1, Occult: 1, Subject: 1 (Mathematics)

Threat: 5, Chastise: 7, Dirty Talk: 4, Influence: 1, Wealth: 5

Merrit:
Martial Artist (5)
Unstoppable: (1)
Intimidating (1)
Sports star (1)
Fit (1)
Altered Genitalia: Hyper+Stimulating (2)

Flaws
Monstrous (+2)
Phobia: dog (+2)
Sadism: (+2)
Enemies:Victim's boyfriends (+1)
Phobia: Picture of his mother (+2)

Fettish
+++Redhead
+ Older woman
+++ Impregnation
++ Married women
- Virgins

-Background-
Adonis Williams was named after the mythological figure, said to be the most beautiful man on earth. This isn't the case with the young boy however. If ever a man can be considered a freak of nature, it's him. Born to a wealthy family, Paris was so big that his mother died giving birth to him. The boy was never the brightest of people and many psychologist has suggested that the boy has mental issues and can not function in normal society due to his incredible mean streak. Like most irresponsible parents, his father refused the notion and instead channeled the boy's near inhuman aggression into contact sports. Paris was sent to Football/Soccer camp at an early age and was kicked out for strangling the opposing goalie after blocking his kick. His father then sent him to Rugby camp and again he was kicked out for punching the opponent in a scrum. Finally, they sent him to a boxing gym and it was a perfect match. His killer instinct and size combined to make him an undefeated amateur boxer and the gloves kept him from strangling or gouging his opponent, while his mouthpiece prevented him from biting their ears off.

Then he hits puberty. With hormones raging, the giant began assaulting any women that catches his eye, sometimes even going for men when they're pretty enough. He seems to have a preference for redheads for reasons no one understood. The very sight of a fiery haired beauty can send him into a tunnel vision where he woud do anything to have his way with her

With enough bribe money, his father sent him to Rapture academy where he and Adonis' late mother met, despite his horribly low academic scores. It is here where he found his place amongst house Mars, where might is right. Adonis felt right at home amongst this jock culture and from that day forward, he has been stalking the halls of Rapture Academy, looking for his next victim.

It is said that Adonis is deathly afraid of a photograph kept in house Pieta, a photograph of a beautiful woman and that when he's on a rampage, the best way to keep him in check is to show him this photograph, at which time he will cower and run away. (this would be a secret not many people know)

Kunoichi

Hmm.  Strongly tempted to make Persephone a redhead, now...

That said, godfang, if I'm getting the math right, then I do notice a few problems with your character sheet. ^^; You'll want to increase your Force attribute by 1 and pick up the Great Size merit in order to get your abilities at the numbers they're at.  Otherwise, the abilities are too high for the attribute rating.  Fortunately, though, you've got 8 extra Background Points still left to spend from your flaws, so it should be an easy fix.

Edit:Never mind, I was misunderstanding something about character creation. ^^;

Angie

Hey guys, I'm at a work machine right now, my personal machine isn't connecting to the router, so I can't do an IC thread as of yet. OOC, that'll be up in a few minutes (my "work" is a college campus, and I work as a Computer lab Assisstant. They don't mind what we do on the machines as long as it's not straight porn or something illegal, but I don't wanna tempt fate). However, i thought of a new spell, a mind reading spell.

Read Thoughts:
Difficulty: Varies
This spell requires the subject to remain in contact with the mage for at least 1 minute, but can then be used as long as the subject is in Line of Sight. The mage must declare what s/he is attempting to read (see chart below) before the roll. If s/he fails, no thoughts are read. If s/he rolls no successes, the subject instead reads the thoughts of the mage, as if he had succeeded where the mage failed.

Surface thoughts (Emotions, current thoughts/focus): 4
Likes/Dislikes (things the subject would share with a friend, but isn't actively thinking): 6
Deep secrets (Sexual Kinks/fetishes, Inhuman merits, etc): 8

A character with a Phobia or Aversion adds the rating of the Phobia or Aversion to the difficulty of the roll (for example, discovering Adonis's fear of dogs would be an 8, while discovering the phobia of the photo of his mother would be a whoping 10).

Work in Progress, but what do you think?

Kunoichi

Hmm.  That kind of seems like it would be rather difficult to find out anything big with, but then again, I suppose that that's probably the point. ^^; I'd probably move most Kinks and Fetishes down to the likes/dislike column, though, aside from the ones that a character is in Denial about.

Laughing Hyena

Quote from: Angiejuusan on October 24, 2013, 03:08:37 PM
Hey guys, I'm at a work machine right now, my personal machine isn't connecting to the router, so I can't do an IC thread as of yet. OOC, that'll be up in a few minutes (my "work" is a college campus, and I work as a Computer lab Assisstant. They don't mind what we do on the machines as long as it's not straight porn or something illegal, but I don't wanna tempt fate). However, i thought of a new spell, a mind reading spell.

Read Thoughts:
Difficulty: Varies
This spell requires the subject to remain in contact with the mage for at least 1 minute, but can then be used as long as the subject is in Line of Sight. The mage must declare what s/he is attempting to read (see chart below) before the roll. If s/he fails, no thoughts are read. If s/he rolls no successes, the subject instead reads the thoughts of the mage, as if he had succeeded where the mage failed.

Surface thoughts (Emotions, current thoughts/focus): 4
Likes/Dislikes (things the subject would share with a friend, but isn't actively thinking): 6
Deep secrets (Sexual Kinks/fetishes, Inhuman merits, etc): 8

A character with a Phobia or Aversion adds the rating of the Phobia or Aversion to the difficulty of the roll (for example, discovering Adonis's fear of dogs would be an 8, while discovering the phobia of the photo of his mother would be a whoping 10).

Work in Progress, but what do you think?

Well I guess for a magic bullet it isn't too bad but… that seems a bit ridiculously high. There aren't many factors for successes to increase in occult right? So in short on a perfect roll only would I or your character succeed in deep secrets.

Angie

OOC is up here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=188362.0

I'll keep working on the Read Thoughts spell. Maybe I can make it into an extended roll instead of a one thing-maybe you have a number of rolls equal to target's Desire, and you have to hit the number of successes you need before then. However, they're also rolling Virtue (or something else) to resist. Or something-I'll keep working on it. I want it to be hard, because it is kind of a game breaker.

Laughing Hyena

Oh I agree it is a powerful advantage to be sure. But you could also mention that someone with a ward could be considerably tougher to scan.

apostateCourier

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on October 24, 2013, 06:06:41 PM
Oh I agree it is a powerful advantage to be sure. But you could also mention that someone with a ward could be considerably tougher to scan.
As if I needed any more reasons to set up a ward in my dorm room!  ...And a teleportation circle, and a backup teleportation circle for after I burn out the first one, and...

Kunoichi

apostateCourier

Quote from: Kunoichi on October 24, 2013, 06:39:54 PM
xD Sounds like someone has lofty plans.
It's only paranoid if they aren't actually out to get you!

Laughing Hyena

Quote from: apostateCourier on October 24, 2013, 06:18:50 PM
As if I needed any more reasons to set up a ward in my dorm room!  ...And a teleportation circle, and a backup teleportation circle for after I burn out the first one, and...

Agreed to be sure. I enjoy my contingencies to be sure.

Datawych

I kinda let last night get away from me, but I've got a character in progress now. Setting question: It mentions that characters can be honorary members of various houses, mostly for the purposes of letting female characters benefit from male houses or vice versa. Would that have any influence on where they actually lived? For example, a House Pluto guy is made an honorary member of Daedelus, I can't imagine he'd actually go live in their dorms with them. Would they use the common dorm room, or would they still be offered a place in (whatever) house they started in?

Kunoichi

I imagine it would be something that reflects the inherent double standard at Rapture Academy, myself.  Girls who get made honorary members of the boys' houses get to stay at the boys' dormitories, for ease of access, while any boy who wants to go off and join a girls' house gets stuck in the common rooms, because of course it would be horribly improper to have any young men hanging around the girls' dormitories.

alextaylor

lol, I screwed up my character design a lot. I didn't notice that the merit cost of 1 only applied per category, not across the whole merit board. And that the +2 point cost only applied to abilities, not attributes. Makes more sense now, but now I've got much higher attributes.

Anyway, is Reina the only one around here with fashionable clothes? I can't even pick anyone out to rag on that, you're all dressed like peasants :P
O/O

Kunoichi

As school property, I only get a school uniform to wear. :P So if you want to make fun of how I'm dressed, you'll have to take it up with the headmaster.

Annie

Character Name: Nanase Misaki

Orientation: Straight  Athletics: 5  Chastise: 2
House: Daedelus  Endure: 4  Dirty Talk: 2
Virtue: ooo  Restrain: 3  Influence: 2
Desire: xxx  Size:2  Wealth: 2

Allure: 3  Study: 4+1  Elusive: 2
Gossip: 2  Investigate: 2  Sneak: 2
Manipulative: 2  Machines: 2  Infiltrate: 2
Sweet Talk: 2  Occult: 9  Subterfuge: 2
Vamp/Pose: 5  Subject: 2  Slip Away: 2

Fetishes

Exhibitionism +++
Anal +
Oral +
Strangers +
Group sex +
Rape -
Monsters -
Rough -
Impregnation -
Pain ---

Merits:
Erudition: Magic (5), Eureka (1)
Submission: Ditzy (5), Looks Great in Uniform (1), Big Eyes (1)

Flaws:
Psychological: Addict (1 - give blowjobs)
Sexual: Compulsive Masturbation (2)

Figure:
Height: 156 cm (5' 1,5")
Weight: 44 kg (97 lb)

Blonde, with hazel eyes which always seems to have a uncanny, beautiful spark. Nanase have a fit, pretty body with curves in the right places.

Cash:
$100

Equipment:
Nothing.

Known Spells
Counterspell
Teleport
Ward
Compelling Vow

Backstory

WIP

Goals

WIP

“Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.” - G. K. Chesterton

Annie

Hi, all!

Hopefully there's still a spot in this game! I'm still finishing my character, but I guess I'm already done with the maths in the sheet. Dunno if I made everything right, though. ^^

“Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.” - G. K. Chesterton

Kunoichi

Angie

Well, you're good. This is the part where, if I was a normal DM, I would cry out "Why is everyone playing a f**king mage!?" but then I answered myself: Rapture has a class on magic. And a teacher of it. So, a lot of mages makes sense.

I should also mention: While you can play teachers, you won't be playing the NPC teachers. PC teachers will be new hires, the NPCs will be twice as badass as any of you. And the Headmistress is twice as awesome as any teacher is. Why? Because I need some way of limiting you lusty rapscallions, so obviously, make the authority figures better then you.

Laughing Hyena

alextaylor

Since we have three females (two rapebaits and one mage) added since then, I suppose we could use a male rapist anti-mage with some fashion sense. Maybe a bishounen who acts like Light from Death Note ;)

I'm partially inclined to make a slime creature, but I actually like my character even though princesses aren't usually my style. Princesses tend to get implemented poorly in most games. But this system, with the wealth ability, suits them just perfect.
O/O

Laughing Hyena

You have a male rapist already. Juro the Gym Teacher from Mars and Adonis from Mars. And how can one be anti mage here?

Kimera

Laughing Hyena

Kimera

Kunoichi

Quote from: Angiejuusan on October 25, 2013, 01:57:52 AM
I should also mention: While you can play teachers, you won't be playing the NPC teachers. PC teachers will be new hires, the NPCs will be twice as badass as any of you. And the Headmistress is twice as awesome as any teacher is. Why? Because I need some way of limiting you lusty rapscallions, so obviously, make the authority figures better then you.

That won't be necessary with Persephone, at least.  She's already programmed to obey any order a teacher gives her, so long as it doesn't hurt anyone. ;D

And, of course, with the tone of the game, the definitions of what she considers harmful can be a bit loose where sex is concerned...

Laughing Hyena

Kimera

alextaylor

Quote from: Kimera on October 25, 2013, 11:14:40 AM
So many options for merits and what not

Just get the character concept in your head and pick whatever clicks. Trying to balance it all is a lot of work. Go with a few defining ones. Or you can just do what I did and pick everything you like if you enjoy stat juggling :P
O/O

Kunoichi

Personally, I just came up with a list of Merits and a list of Flaws that fit my character concept and then checked to see how the numbers fit together.  After that, I just kept tinkering with it until I got to a point where I was satisfied with it. ^^

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on October 25, 2013, 10:07:18 AM
Well then Juro has a second bodyguard me thinks. ^_^

To say nothing of all the fetishes he's got that she would trigger. :P

Annie

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on October 25, 2013, 03:15:23 AM
Congrads Annie!

Quote from: Angiejuusan on October 25, 2013, 01:57:52 AM
Well, you're good. This is the part where, if I was a normal DM, I would cry out "Why is everyone playing a f**king mage!?" but then I answered myself: Rapture has a class on magic. And a teacher of it. So, a lot of mages makes sense.

Thanks! ^^

Laughing Hyena

Alright then let's get these sheets into their proper place in the extreme threads where the character archives are, say hello to you fellows in the OOC thread and then we merely wait for the game to start which hopefully shall be quick.

Angie

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on October 25, 2013, 09:08:33 AM
You have a male rapist already. Juro the Gym Teacher from Mars and Adonis from Mars. And how can one be anti mage here?
Ever played DOTA 2? The Anti-Mage character knows magic exists, and hates it. The fandom has given him a coffee mug and bathrobe with "Fuck Magic" on them.

Laughing Hyena

Oh… I know. A witch hunter or inquisition. I might be able to drop Juro and switch him to being a member of House Pieas whom leads a decadent but holy crusade against all magic. Purifying the girls with his and his knight holy water as it were. ^_^

Just to add that traditional hypocrisy that religion and humanity is known for.

Kunoichi

Nah, I think a better teacher for that would be some sort of female or futa who was perhaps once a member of House Pietas herself.  Besides, having more PC teachers around wouldn't hurt, right? ^^

Laughing Hyena

Oh please. I gotta have my own fun somehow. ^_^

Still having more PCs around wouldn't hurt.

Datawych

The idea I'm working on would sort of work as a new teacher... Though I think she'd make a bit more sense in a grad-student kind of position, rather than a teacher... I don't really see her as being responsible enough to be a teacher, though. So.. Some kind of position that would keep her at Rapture, despite having graduated already.

alextaylor

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on October 25, 2013, 03:02:03 PM
Oh… I know. A witch hunter or inquisition. I might be able to drop Juro and switch him to being a member of House Pieas whom leads a decadent but holy crusade against all magic. Purifying the girls with his and his knight holy water as it were. ^_^

Just to add that traditional hypocrisy that religion and humanity is known for.

That could work out. The game's kinda lacking a PC to help recover Virtue via Penance, which I think has some interesting storytelling potential.
O/O

Kunoichi

Hmm.  A Threat 8, Chastise and Dirty Talk 10 nun who's more than willing to get off on the pain she inflicts on other students in the process of purifying them...

Admittedly, Persephone can do Penance in a pinch upon request, but other students would have to be willing to request it of her, first. :P

Angie

Eh...if I have one request, can we keep heavy religious tones out of this? I don't really know how to say this, but just keep anything that would reverence one specific religion (and by that I mean something like Lutheran or Orthodox Jew, not Christianity or Judaism themselves) out. It gives me a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach to paint religion so negatively, but I can stomach it for the purpose of a good story.

For this reason, the religious teachers will likely view their job as purely academic-rituals are practiced on YOUR time, not theirs.

Kunoichi

Yeah, I was more talking nun as a general aesthetic, not something specifically tied to a given religion. ^^; The character could even have Dark Secret (not a real nun), or just be a nurse or something.

Kimera

WIP

Working on a slime or tentacle monster-girl.

How does the discount on merits work? Like if my house gives -2 discount to inhuman, does that mean I get a single -2 on an inhuman merit, or on all inhuman merits?

charsheet

Character Name: 

Orientation:  Athletics:  Chastise:
House:Nothum  Endure:  Dirty Talk:
Virtue:oo  Restrain:  Influence:
Desire:xxxx  Size:  Wealth:

Allure:  Study:  Elusive:
Gossip:  Investigate:  Sneak:
Manipulative:  Machines:  Infiltrate:
Sweet Talk:  Occult:  Subterfuge:
Vamp/Pose:  Subject:  Slip Away:

Fetishes

Merits:

Flaws:

Figure:

Cash:

Equipment:

Known Spells

Backstory
WIP

Goals
WIP

alextaylor

Quote from: Kimera on October 26, 2013, 06:36:51 AM
How does the discount on merits work?

You pay only for the most expensive merit in a category. So let's say you wanted to take like Jelly Form (Inhuman, 12), Tentacle Mass (Inhuman, 7), and Insatiable (Sensuality, 5). You'd get Tentacle Mass at a cost of 1 because you already took another Inhuman Merit. So that'd be 12 + 1 + 5 = 18 points for an unhoused character. But a tentacle girl in Nothum could get a 2 discount on Inhuman, so the Jelly Form cost would be 10 instead, meaning that it'd be 10+1+5 = 16 for a Nothum character.

You can also use this method to take save by taking similar merits in the same category. Like taking Inhuman Lust (Inhuman, 10) instead of Insatiable will get you a total of 12 instead of 16.

BTW, why not a slime boy? There's three girls who are into tentacles ^_^

O/O

Kimera

Thanks for the explenation, that clarified a lot.

It could even be both/neither, as it is just an amorph entity taking mimicing general shape of a humanoid from time to time

Laughing Hyena

Kimera

Hmm...can't think of any good flaws for the slime character.

alextaylor

The social ones like Crush, Addicted, Aversion, Phobia, Achilles Heel, Responsibility, Dark Secret, Expectations are all good regardless of personality. One thing I've learned about group roleplaying games or even writing in general is that every character needs to have some selfish motive and a weakness. It's one of those things that really flesh them out and make them interesting. The points are just a bonus.

Most of the flaws are good plot hooks. I'm glad that everyone has taken at least one of those. I think the best are Addicted, Dark Secret and Expectations... they give something for another character to latch on and blackmail you with. Achilles Heel is even better if you can pull it off, but the game mechanics make it more suited to higher Virtue/breakable characters.
O/O

Kimera

WIP

Character Name: Cyanna Saliasandera

Orientation:Bisexual  Athletics:1  Chastise:3
House:Nothum  Endure:8  Dirty Talk:5
Virtue:ooo  Restrain:9 (7+2 tentacles)  Influence:2
Desire:xxxxxxxxx  Size:11 (1+10 incredible size)  Wealth:1

Allure:4  Study:1  Elusive:3
Gossip:2  Investigate:1  Sneak:4
Manipulative:2  Machines:1  Infiltrate:4
Sweet Talk:5  Occult:2  Subterfuge:1
Vamp/Pose:5  Subject:1  Slip Away:2

Fetishes

+++Bukkake
+++Group Sex
+++Enveloping her victim
+++Cock Worship (Master's Cock)
++Impregnation
++Tentacles (giving)
++Pain (giving and receiving)
++Domination (both dominant or submissive)
++Inflation

Merits: 10+16
Jelly Form (10)
3x Inhuman Lust (3)
Oxygenated Slime (1)
2x Incredible Size (2)
Aquatic (1)
Tentacles (1)
Venom (1)
Inhuman Spawn (1)
Minions (6)

Flaws: 16
Owner/Slave (property of Madison Sage) (2)
Addiction (sexual fluids) (1)
Compulsive Masturbation (2)
2x Masochism (3)
Sadism (2)
Reputution (Madison's Pet/Slave/Slut) (1)
Crush (Madison Sage) (1)
Switch (Submissive to Madison Sage, Dominant to others) (2)
Expectations (Loyalty towards Madison, Protect her master,...) (1)
Dark Secret (1)

Figure: Able to change shape and size into whatever her master desires. Her main body is an amorphous mass, with a smaller portion taking on the shape of a lithe girl

Standard configuration:
Height 1, Build 1, Breasts 1, Other 8

Cash: -

Equipment: -

Backstory
It's a secret
Like a Dark Secret
Seriously though...not for you to know
Still trying huh? Just go away
I mean it!!
Fine...I got nothing...Yet  ;D
Seriously though, it will have to do with her dark secret, something which only her master and perhaps the headmaster/mistress know about.

Goals

- Serve her Master to the best of her abilities
- Create more of her kind
- She has a short attention span, so probably other goals will pop up later

Minions

Cyllena, Green Slime

Orientation:Bisexual  Athletics:1  Chastise:1
House:Nothum  Endure:1  Dirty Talk:2
Virtue:oo  Restrain:6 (2+4 tentacles)  Influence:1
Desire:xxxxxx  Size:6 (1+5 incredible size)  Wealth:1

Allure:1  Study:1  Elusive:1
Gossip:1  Investigate:1  Sneak:1
Manipulative:1  Machines:1  Infiltrate:2
Sweet Talk:2  Occult:2  Subterfuge:1
Vamp/Pose:1  Subject:1  Slip Away:1

Merits: 10+8
Jelly Form (10)
Inhuman Lust (1)
Oxygenated Slime (1)
Incredible Size (1)
Aquatic (1)
2x Tentacles (2)
Venom (1)
Inhuman spawn (1)

Flaws: 8
Owner/Slave () (2)
Masochism (2)

Figure: Able to change shape and size into whatever her master desires. Her main body is an amorphous mass, with a smaller portion taking on the shape of a lithe girl

Standard configuration:
Height 1, Build 1, Breasts 1, Other 3

Callista, Red Slime

Orientation:Bisexual  Athletics:1  Chastise:1
House:Nothum  Endure:1  Dirty Talk:2
Virtue:oo  Restrain:6 (2+4 tentacles)  Influence:1
Desire:xxxxxx  Size:6 (1+5 incredible size)  Wealth:1

Allure:1  Study:1  Elusive:1
Gossip:1  Investigate:1  Sneak:1
Manipulative:2  Machines:1  Infiltrate:2
Sweet Talk:1  Occult:2  Subterfuge:1
Vamp/Pose:1  Subject:1  Slip Away:1

Merits: 10+8
Jelly Form (10)
Inhuman Lust (1)
Oxygenated Slime (1)
Incredible Size (1)
Aquatic (1)
2x Tentacles (2)
Venom (1)
Inhuman spawn (1)

Flaws: 9
Owner/Slave () (2)
Sadism (2)

Standard configuration:
Height 1, Build 1, Breasts 1, Other 3

Kunoichi

Looks good so far.  Maybe something like Addicted (Human Sexual Fluids) could be used to represent the typical dietary needs of the average slime girl?

Are there any other merits you'd like to get?  I'd be happy to see if I could help you come up with enough fitting flaws to pay for them. ^^

Kimera

tentacle mass and a couple sets of tentacles maybe.

increadible size

aquatic

venom

altered genitalia, so her tentacles could count as cocks (unless this is already covered in jelly form)

perhaps some non-inhuman merits

Kunoichi

Mechanically, Jelly Form already gives you the benefits of the Tentacle Mass and Tentacles merits, though you could take Tentacles a couple of times if you wanted to get a higher bonus to your Restrain skill.

You also already get any of the cosmetic effects of Altered Genitalia that you want, so your tentacles can already be cocks, should you want them to be.  Taking the merit would get you the mechanical benefits, though, things like Locking, Stimulating, DP, and so on.

Assuming you just wanted Incredible Size, Aquatic, and Venom, though, that would require an extra three points in flaws to pay for it.  Looking over the list now...

Compulsive Masturbation could lead to some very fun scenes.  That would also get you two points, right there. ^^

There's the aforementioned Addictive quality, which would get you one point, and you could have a Crush, which would get you another point.  You could have a Reputation for another point, and if you want your character to be in Denial about having a given fetish, each one would be worth another point.

You could have Enemies for one point, a Phobia would be worth two, being Unlucky would be worth two, you could have an Evil Twin for one...

See anything that might fit?

Kimera

Yeah

Dunno if panorgasmic would be any good. Might be weird though.

Sadism/Masochism?

Kunoichi

Panorgasmic could certainly be an interesting choice, though it will make you rather easy prey for anyone who wants to get you off.  Sadism/Masochism would be a pretty solid choice, as well, especially considering your Inhuman Lust merit would help mitigate it a little.

Laughing Hyena

Since she's a slave already and owned, it makes sense for her to be masochistic.

Kimera

Toying with the idea of her having minions/slaves in the form of lesser copies of herself.

Kunoichi

That would be at least an extra 6 points, with an even higher cost if you want more than two.  It's doable, but as an alternative, perhaps Inhuman Spawn might be worth a look? ^^; They wouldn't be under your control, but you'd be able to make as many as you wanted.  You could even take the Evil Twin flaw to pay for it, and spin it as one of your character's nearly-identical daughters having an intense dislike for her for some reason.

alextaylor

I thought inhuman spawn would be almost a requirement for such a character, because it's not like a slime girl is going to have human babies. It should probably cost a merit point just to have human spawn lol :P
O/O

Kimera

I guess I could go for that instead, although I currently have 4 merit points open

Laughing Hyena

So a harem of incestuous slime girls for me? Awesome ^_^

Kimera

Yeah, if I can find some flaw of 2. Phobia maybe, but not sure what she would be afraid of.

Or cock envy (1) and another one

Or unlucky

alextaylor

Slime girls who are sadistic, with inhuman lust, tentacles, incredible size, who are addicted to cum. Nope, not a bad idea at all ;D

I don't think cock envy applies when she can already make as many cocks as she likes. You don't actually have to take any of those Tentacles merits.. they come free with Jelly Form.
O/O

Kimera

alextaylor

Note that Jelly Form comes with 2 free successes. The extra skill only gives you extra rolls, so 2 free success is worth much more than 2 skill points. It's already really high without the tentacles, you have a good chance of grabbing even the strongest/biggest characters in the game right now.
O/O

Kimera

Right. Well i'll toss 2 tentacles away, so leaving me with 6 points for the 2 minions/slaves

Kunoichi

Sounds like the numbers on your sheet are almost to the point where you're satisfied with them, then. ^^

Kimera

Pretty much yes :]

Just finish the details and backstory a bit...probably name her too  ;)

Kunoichi

Don't forget to come up with some good fetishes. ;D Since you're a slime girl, you could perform inflation pretty regularly, for example...

Kimera

Working on those now.

Since she her slime is oxygenated, she could potentially let someone experience drowning, although they won't suffocate from inhaling her slime.

Also got to work out her lesser slime minions.

Kunoichi

You get two different types, so I'd recommend having each one focus on a different attribute, since they don't get many attribute points to spend.  You could have a smart one and a threatening one, for example. ^^

Kimera

Finished her 2 minions, a green masochistic slime and a red sadistic one :p

Laughing Hyena

alextaylor

Heh, I see that she has impregnation fetish. How does a girl slime reproduce? Does it grow inside her or in some other creature? Can she knock up guys?  ;D
O/O

Kimera

Well the way I imagined it is that slimes collect semen primarily for food, but they can also collect it to impregnate themselves, and then implant the embryonic slime into a host.

Laughing Hyena

Which i assume means a female host…. or at least one that has a vagina since  she'd still need the eggs.

alextaylor

Since you have a character, you should be able to join us anytime, Kimera :)
O/O

Kimera

alextaylor

Oh lol, yeah:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=188362.0

It's been up for a few days now. All the other threads are linked from the OOC one.
O/O

DrFier

This actually looks rather interesting.  Is it still open to new players?
Ons and Offs
Ideas
The Doctor is out.

Screen images simulated. Not an actual physician. Professional driver on a closed course, do not attempt. If you have an erection lasting more than four hours, contact your significant other.

alextaylor

I'm sure most of us would enjoy more players, but the GM (Angie) gets the final say  :-)
O/O

Zadaris

The setting for this game is so vast and maleable. And of course, very interesting!

But with interest comes the daunting rulebook, but it does seem to cater to any possibilities.  ;D

*continues reading*
"The only way to discover the limits of the possible is to go beyond them, into the impossible."

DrFier

Ons and Offs
Ideas
The Doctor is out.

Screen images simulated. Not an actual physician. Professional driver on a closed course, do not attempt. If you have an erection lasting more than four hours, contact your significant other.

Laughing Hyena

Yes because recruitment is reopened as well. ^_^ Though I'd suggest making a sheet first.

Angie

RECRUITMENT IS REOPENED, WITH HOUSE RULES! Consult post 1 for House Rules!

alextaylor

Just so you guys should know, the system is a little edgy and untested. And the rulebooks themselves have a lot of contradictions. So, would have to be a little patient with them.
O/O

Florence

I'm interested, I'm alright with edgy untested rules :>

I glanced at the OOC briefly, and I'm curious, is this being started fresh over, or are new players joining the rp already going on?
O/O: I was going to make a barebones F-list as a rough summary, but then it logged me out and I lost my progress, so I made a VERY barebones F-list instead: Here.

Angie

We're just gonna go on, the people who left (with the exception of godfang's character) are becoming NPCs.

Zadaris

Levis Black

Orientation: Straight
House: None
Virtue: OOO
Desire: XXX

Force: 4
Athletics: 4
Endure: 5
Restrain: 2
Size: 3 (2/1)

Chastise: 5
Influence: 3

Allure: 2
Sweet Talk: 3
Vamp/Pose: 3 (+1 w Glasses)

Study: 5
Investigate: 5
Occult: 6
Subject: 5 (Geometry)

Slip Away: 2

Figure: 6'3" Lithe build.

Spells Known:
Ward
Teleport
Counterspell

Fetishes
++Anal (Giving), ++Nurses, ++Nice, --Were-Creatures -Anal (Receiving)

Merits & Flaws
Merits: 17
Magic (6)
Bloodhound (1)
Shadow Taint (1)
Looks Great In Glasses (1)
Authority (6) (Teacher: +4 to Students)
Approachable (2)

Flaws:
DaemonHost (3) (Decarabia)
Aversion (1) (Were-Creatures)
Phobia (2) Heights!!
Enemies (1) (Decarabia's Extended Family)

Background
Levis grew up being a voracious book reader, developing a taste for the occult and formations pertaining to them, but his fathers military bearing ensured he didn't neglect himself physically. Giving his attention to his schoolwork he majored in geology and took it further until he eventually got his degree. His father had wanted him to follow in his footsteps and become a marine, and invective flew. His father eventually accepted this just before Levis was to go on his first expedition.

His travels took him across miles of rough terrain; snow caps, arid deserts and vast jungles being just the few. A morbid fear of heights however had held him back from making some truly ground-breaking discoveries though he still made a bit of a name for himself in the field.
Levis was prepared for one last trip before accepting an invitation to become a lecturer at a prestigious school.

Journeying deep into the south with his colleagues, he came across a plain filled with man-made geoglyphs, described in a book of the occult by an Alister Crowley. Examining them he took some interesting notes about a supposed nest of supernatural creatures. Elated by his find he failed to realize that the eye of the sea-serpent glyph he stood in was in fact an intricate binding circle, one which his partners effaced as they stepped out.

A vast explosion rang in his ears.
Suddenly Levis was seeing a vast plane of fire and black sky, overcome suddenly when his heart felt like coarse tar was funneled into it.

He awoke, taken to their medical tent where a nurse (a beautiful one, he recalled) looked after him until he could look after himself again.

Nights later he dreamed he was having intercourse with the nurse but it felt much more lucid. From then on the nurse seemed to avoid him. Only after some private study did he realize that he had contracted a taint from that otherworld, of which he knew now was not a dream, and it had allowed a demon to jump into his body and take possession of him.

The demon, Decarabia, taunted him. He would cause his life no end of trouble but because Levis' studies might provide means for the demon to fight his family for their throne he'd often let him have his body. However when the demon is feeling a little bored or amorous he retakes control.

And the arrival of a letter from Rapture academy got both their attention.

Goals
In Progress
"The only way to discover the limits of the possible is to go beyond them, into the impossible."

alextaylor

Zadaris.. just missing some starting spells, but it looks good.
O/O

Zadaris

Quote from: alextaylor on November 17, 2013, 10:43:00 PM
Zadaris.. just missing some starting spells, but it looks good.

I just wanted to make his background and see if that would help rationalize the spells he has.  :-)

Florence

Malinda

Orientation: Bisexual/Homoromantic (Sexual attraction to any gender, romantic attraction to females and maybe futa.)
House:    Nothum         
Virtue:    3         
Desire:    3             

Force: 5
Athletics- 6 (+3 to Wrestling)
Endure- 4
Restrain- 4
Size- 3 (1+1+1)

Chastise- 3
Dirty Talk- 3
Influence- 4
Wealth- 1

Allure: 5
Gossip- 4
Manipulative- 5
Sweet Talk- 4
Vamp/Pose- 4

Study: 2
Investigate-3
Machines-1
Occult-1
Subject- 3 (+2 to Literature, +1 to Law, Writing, Business Studies)

Sneak- 1
Infiltrate- 1
Subterfuge- 2
Slip Away- 1

Fetishes
++Proud, ++Brains, ++Genderfuck (both), +Wild, +Being Obeyed, +Tomboys, +Romance,  --Abuse, --Manhandling, --Restraint, -Fat (Chubby girls are okay, but morbidly obese turns her off), -Monster, -Rough, -Spanking

Merits

Sports Star (4)- Wrestling
Fit (1)
Intimidating (1)

Insatiable (5)

Venom (4)- Euphoria
Inhuman Weaponry (1)- Fangs
Altered Genitalia (3)-
Cosmetic: Hyper (13 inches)
Gameplay: Hyper, Intimidating, Stimulating

Flaws

Crush (1)- Subject Undecided.
Enemies (1)- Former friends from her old school.
Dark Secret (1)- That she has a juvenile criminal record.
Haunted (1)- Ghosts related to above mentioned former friends and criminal record.
Phobia (2)- Claustrophobia.
Expectations (1)- Her family expects her to stay out of trouble and get good grades.
Switch (2)- When someone she has a crush on to tries to be dominant.

Figure: 5'8, Lithe, Normal

Equipment: Basic Clothes

Backstory

Malinda was born to a poor family who spent every bit of cash they had to try and give her a good life. Still, she had it rough. None of this was helped by the fact that she has... otherworldly blood in her. Though human to the casual observer, the venomous fangs she possess give away her heritage; as does the rather size-able package she carries around with her, though she's never been exposed to the futavirus. Its also granted her a heavy degree of flexibility, which has aided her in wrestling, allowing her to rise to star status despite her lithe build. Still, while certain aspects of her heritage have made her popular enough with the ladies, or at least certain sorts of ladies; she still has been picked on in the past.

She fell in with a bad crowd, starting out as simple teenage hooligans, until they began committing minor crimes, such as vandalism and theft. When some a shoplifting attempt went south and some of her gang were fatally shot by the owner, she was caught while the rest fled and left her behind. Feeling betrayed and abandoned, she sold them out to the cops to cut a deal. When all was said and done, she distanced herself from her old life, and eventually she wound up as the mysterious new student at Rapture Academy. The only thing most other students really know about her is that she's damn good at wrestling. She has made strides to remake herself from the delinquent she once was into... well... a slightly less delinquent, much more clever student.

Goals

WIP

EDIT: contemplating swapping sweet talk and manipulative, but I'm not sure.
O/O: I was going to make a barebones F-list as a rough summary, but then it logged me out and I lost my progress, so I made a VERY barebones F-list instead: Here.

Angie

Finn, Zadaris, you're good.

Also, unlike other systems, you don't need to justify shit with backstory, you only have to have an answer if I ask "how do you have the points for X?"

Zadaris

Quote from: Angiejuusan on November 18, 2013, 01:40:45 AM
Finn, Zadaris, you're good.

Also, unlike other systems, you don't need to justify shit with backstory, you only have to have an answer if I ask "how do you have the points for X?"

Lovely.  ;D

That's certainly nice to know, though I'd likely have rationalized it for my own sense of satisfaction in character building. But all that aside I look forward to playing alongside everyone.  :-)

Videospirit

Since the other ra game fell through, who all do you have for this one?

Angie

Laughing Hyena

Quote from: Videospirit on November 18, 2013, 09:09:19 PM

You mean character wise? Theres plenty of House Mars PC, a few Pietas PCs and maybe one or two Nobudi PCs. And two Teacher PCs

Angie

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on November 18, 2013, 09:58:51 PM
You mean character wise? Theres plenty of House Mars PC, a few Pietas PCs and maybe one or two Nobudi PCs. And two Teacher PCs

You mean Nothum, silly.

alextaylor

Quote from: Videospirit on November 18, 2013, 09:09:19 PM

Lol, it's a valid question guys. Easier to define plots and get a feel of the game with specifics.

Character thread

Active: Madison Sage, Takeshi Juro, Katerina Hayes, Princess Reina Rubyheart, Sarah, Nanase Misaki, Samantha Brewer, Sadira.
Questionable: Callista Saliasandera, Sora Hoshi, Betty Noir
New: Kaga Shinichi, Malinda Payne, Levis Black

Retired: Persephone, Suzume Miyazaki, Adonis Williams, Nurse Carmilla
O/O

Deathnote

Let's see if we can come up with a table for the character list:

House Mars House Saturn House Jupiter House Pluto
Takeshi Juro (Teacher)
Samantha 'Sam B' Brewer (ex-Pietas)
Kaga Shinichi
Adonis Williams (Retired)
   Madison Sage      Persephone (Retired)
House Nothum House Obsidere            House Pietas House Daedalus
Sarah
Callista Saliasandera (?)
Betty Noir (?)
Malinda Payne
      Princess Reina Rubyheart
Sadira
   Katerina Hayes
Nanase Misaki
Unhoused
Levis Black (Teacher)
Sora Hoshi (ex-Pietas) (?)
Suzume Miyazaki (Retired)
Nurse Carmilla (Staff) (Retired)
*Male
*Female
*Futa
*No idea

So... yeah.  We've got plenty of room for new players, especially for Houses Jupiter, Pluto, and Obsidere.

Jovialtraveler

Character Name: David O’Hara
Orientation: Pansexual
House: Unhoused
Virtue: 2
Desire: 0
Sadism: 2
Romance: 2
(You’re darn right he’s so tangled up inside that he bounces between extremes like a politician during election year)
Appearance:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Hair color: Light Brown
Eye Color: Gray
Skin color: Pale

Allure: 3 11
Manipulative: 3
Sweet Talk: 4
Vamp/Pose: 3

Force: 5 17
Athletics: 6 (Tae Kwon Do)
Endure: 4
Restrain: 4
Size: 2 (5’10”)/ 1 (lithe)

Study: 3 11(+2)
Investigate: 1
Machines: 4
Occult: 4
Subject: 4 (History)

Threat: 2 8
Chastise: 3
Influence: 2

Elusive: 2 8
Stealth: 1
Infiltrate: 2
Subterfuge: 2
Slip Away: 3

Merits: 15 (Unhoused: -1 cost for all categories)
• Competition
Martial Arts (5(-1))
Sports Star (1)
Fit (1)
• Erudition
Eureka! (6(-1))
• Inhumanity
Shadow Taint (4(-1))
• Sensuality
Looks Great in Evening Wear (2(-1))

Flaws: 5
Polite (1)
Sadism (2)
Romantic (2)
Flunked (Science) (1)
Unpopular (1)
Fetishes:
+ Spanking (Dom), + Dom/sub play (Dom), + breasts (size 2 and below), + + Femininity (broad, I know)
- - Urine, - fat (size 4 and above), - tits (size 4 and above), - Rape (dom or sub)

Gear:
Smart suit (risk 3, $100)

Background
Born into a military family, his parents paid extra to help him develop his interests, and ever since his first years he had a fascination with fantasy, which spread into history. He loved everything about it, and how people seemed more... well, just MORE back then. David also had a love for martial arts, and tended to get in fights a lot when he was younger. Oddly enough, training actually helped him control himself, giving him an outlet for his frustration and anger. His family was catholic, so he grew up not sure of the proper way to express feelings, and this combined with his desire to be loved and his irritation with people to twist him up inside, causing him to develop two seemingly divergent tastes, as well as crave control, which expresses itself in his more.... lurid interests. He realized at an early age that he just wasn’t interested in certain people that others found attractive, and began to catalogue the differences, giving him a pretty good idea of what he likes, but he’s still sometimes surprised by it himself. He also grew up with Asperger’s syndrome, giving him a penchant for being blunt in his middle school years that he curbs with a constant, conscious effort to be polite in public at all times. Needless to say, this does make him a bit frosty at first, but it’s a thin veneer of ice over the warm, passionate man within. 
Goals
Get a good job.
Help his parents live comfortably in retirement.
Find someone he can spend the rest of his life with.
Put down roots and make some friends.

Kimmy

Im just noting that there is 5 years between t e recent apllication and the last post in this thread... Is it open or did someone miscast their ressurect thread ritual?
Posting rate: Moderate       Currently Chasing: Playful, Romance & Something Rough.
A&A           RL Issues: Some Insomnia.
Offsite RP's: 2 online + 1 RL. Currently Craving: Romance and just a touch of something darker...

Laughing Hyena

I think jovial traveler made a new sheet and it updated the thread as a result. Its been ages since I last saw this thread and I gotta say, I wouldn't mind this being resurrected. But it deserves it's own thread in my opinion if it was.

Angie

And a different GM. There is no way in hell I can run a game like this with the way my life is.