The Return of Sunshine (F Seeking M/F/Futa)

Started by LittleMissSunshine88, December 19, 2015, 02:04:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LittleMissSunshine88

*** Seeking Partners ***

My O/O's! This is a work in progress for me, I'll be updating this hopefully within the next few days while I am finishing up unpacking. If you have any questions just send me a message :)

My Ideas and Random Thoughts!

Pokemon - While browsing the boards, I came across someone doing a Pokemon rp and I really liked it!

Fantasy – Anything involving elves, orcs, humans, fairies, goblins..you get the idea.  It can go whenever within this realm and I would be happy.

Supernatural - Angels, demons, gods. This could be done tons of ways, demon walks upon a fallen angel and decides to make her his pet, a god runs into an angel/demon on earth.

Real life – School scenarios (Coach x Athlete, Teacher x Student), Neighbors, Older x Younger

Incest - Mom x Son, Dad x Daughter, Uncle x Niece, Aunt x Nephew (I prefer Older x Younger for these)

Beastiality – The idea of this entices me so much, I have tried it once before in a roleplay and I really liked it, made the story fun.

Monsters - Not exactly sure how I could tie this in to a roleplay but the idea of tentacles and weird monsters entices me :)

Futa - I would really like to try something with this!

I know that the ideas are kind of crazy right now but once more, hopefully I will find some time this weekend to iron them out a little more!

Thank you once more and I look forward to having some fun!!!

Sunshine<3

LittleMissSunshine88

Hi!

Thanks for taking the time to look over my post, I greatly appreciate it.

I will use this block to update the number or partners I'm still looking for or when I am full :)

***RP Partners***
Current: 0
Seeking: 3-4

As well, I will provide new roles as I come up with them here!

Kisses,
Alexandra

LittleMissSunshine88

Good day everybody!

I apologize for leaving, I just got overwhelmed with starting a new career in a new field. It took some time but I have it under control now and have figured out how to better manage my time :)

So with that....I'm back and looking for some spots to fill in rps! If you are interested, please send me a message on here or YIM once I get it installed on my laptop -.-

Hopefully I hear from you!!

Kisses,
Alexandra