Kitten College(NC, transformation, bondage, anthro, others)

Started by NicciKotor, October 30, 2011, 01:33:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Laughing Hyena

Doesn't mean i like the picture any less. anyway where is the cute Yorubi? :-)

Missy

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on November 22, 2011, 09:03:47 PM
Doesn't mean i like the picture any less. anyway where is the cute Yorubi? :-)

According to her profile she hasn't been on in a few days, probably on a thanksgiving vacation and forgot to say anything.

NicciKotor

Quote from: MCsc on November 22, 2011, 10:39:48 PM
According to her profile she hasn't been on in a few days, probably on a thanksgiving vacation and forgot to say anything.

That is quite common for her.
Turn on and off thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=69638.0

Give me toys and anime figures and I'll let you spank me as often as you want!

Discord: NicciKotor#8672

Tumblr page: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/freyathemagicalfoxy

HollowX

I suppose I should add some ons and offs for June for the next scene

Name: June Linsy
Sex: girl
Biography: first year college student
June is a freshman in college trying to go for chemistry major. She originally lived halfway across the country and worked part-time to save up to be able to go to college, but when she heard about the funds offered to students to get into college if they underwent becoming a cat girl she became one of the volunteers for the project. Before the effects of it were fully known she had already set up for it. It was only afterwards that the full changes of everything hit her, though she is determined not to give into her lusts and continue her studies she finds that her before hidden desires are slowly consuming her despite her resistance to it.

On: Bondage, Control, pet play, orgasm control, varius others

Offs: Slavery, ownership

Also, DigitNinja, were you including June in that statement of the two catgirls? I can't tell?

DigitLninja

o_o I didn't know she was among the candidates ^^; make that three...
Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

NINJA VANISH! *disappears in a puff of smoke*

MelisaArtemis

Wait, who are the candidates? because Mizuki is already owned

DigitLninja

I know there are two kittens that where looking to try out before you joined...
Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

krakenknight

Quote from: DigitLninja on November 24, 2011, 06:09:55 AM
I know there are two kittens that where looking to try out before you joined...
3 actually Rikki showed up to play too, didn't you notice digit?

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:

HollowX

DigitLninja

... what eh... what's happening?

seems like everyone in the park has faded from existence.
Quotes to Live by:

HollowX

Considring there's two others there that haven't posted yet I can't post until one of them do...

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:

Tigara

I love random PMs.

DigitLninja

nothin' wrong with that ^^

it's about enjoying yourself... my enjoyment kinda disappeared...
Quotes to Live by:

MelisaArtemis

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:

MelisaArtemis

you did, the others not. Mizuki is watching the activity so before the others act I can't exactly do anything

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:

VuurMeester

Professor Alice Jones
Sex: Female
Biography: Anatomy Professor at the College. Went through the process to become a catgirl to help show everyone that it was a fully safe transformation. She still teaches, but its rumoured that 'pleasing' her may increase your marks. Currently not in a relationship, but that may change. Nyaa~
O&O

BlackLightning

Hmm... Just to be clear, is the college supposed to be an all-girl college or is it co-ed? Because if its an all-girl then I'll join as professor, if its co-ed I'll join as HUMAN male student.

PS: Already agreed with my wife (MelisaArtemis) that my character will be her character's master.

HollowX

I think i might just skip the scene I'm at and summarize it since we're being held up so long...

Gary Stargazer

This seems kind of interesting, I used to run a non-adult version of an RP similar to this idea on another site i was on. Only it was all kinds of animal boys and girls, not just cat ones.

I would like to try as well, I know you said you were considering it in the future. I would be happy to play one of the teachers/professors that was a cat-boy instead of a human. Actually I prefer playing fox-boys when I do things like this but you probably won't let me do that, would you? :3
Official fanboy of Oreo. <3
Allow me to show you how I like to play. <3
I'm not just a member of The Oreo Fan Club, I'm the president.

NicciKotor

Quote from: BlackLightning on December 16, 2011, 07:43:26 AM
Hmm... Just to be clear, is the college supposed to be an all-girl college or is it co-ed? Because if its an all-girl then I'll join as professor, if its co-ed I'll join as HUMAN male student.

PS: Already agreed with my wife (MelisaArtemis) that my character will be her character's master.

It is co-ed, and only girls can be transformed for the time being. Something to spice up later on with the addition of catboys down the road. My last test is tomorrow, which means that these last 2 weeks of utter horror is at a end. I'm going to sleep for 10 hours and study up on my WMA for this big one. I would have had liked to study some more, but it took me 5 hours to get my master curve.
Turn on and off thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=69638.0

Give me toys and anime figures and I'll let you spank me as often as you want!

Discord: NicciKotor#8672

Tumblr page: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/freyathemagicalfoxy