Rate The Avatar Above You (2.0)

Started by Moraline, October 03, 2012, 03:25:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhedyn

10! I don't think I've ever seen an avatar of yours that I didn't really like >.>

ArtemisHighmore

LuckyOwl

Quote from: ArtemisHighmore on November 14, 2015, 04:01:20 PM
Ten because I love the hair!

9! Grumpy beast refusing to share looks great. Trade that rose for any sort of food and that's my face  ;D
QuoteYou never knew exactly how much space you occupied in people's lives.
F. Scott Fitzgerald, Tender is the Night

Verasaille

I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

ArtemisHighmore

Livrainbows

8, nothing like a classic disney :P

ArtemisHighmore

10 because I have a thing for corsets.  >:)

Peccavi

9 because it's from one of my favorite Disney flicks!

She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

[Check A/A thread for info!]
~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

ArtemisHighmore

AngelsSonata

9, always loved Beauty and the Beast.

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Lady Sakura

10, something about that avie excites me. ^^

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Ariel

10/10. Tattoos, strong arms and hands, and a tie? Gimme. ::)
Not accepting new RPs

Apologies | Ons/Offs | Finds | Requests + Rumbelle Craving

Phantomhive

There is no hiding who you are, legacy or curse all means the same thing to a Phantomhive. He will find me and remind me of my obligations and I guess I had a good run, because I know he will find me. In the end you can't escape who you are and yet one keeps trying until  thoughts become reality.

Moraline

10, I dig the composition of the piece

Phantomhive

Yes he is hawt even if just a toon thanks

I do not look good in next to nothing but thats a 9.5 in my books
There is no hiding who you are, legacy or curse all means the same thing to a Phantomhive. He will find me and remind me of my obligations and I guess I had a good run, because I know he will find me. In the end you can't escape who you are and yet one keeps trying until  thoughts become reality.

LuckyOwl

6. Not really my thing, but I dig the tea service  ;D
QuoteYou never knew exactly how much space you occupied in people's lives.
F. Scott Fitzgerald, Tender is the Night

Phantomhive

pfft thats my butler for you.

Thou you really should quit smoking I have 6 back at ya

{4 months nicotine free for reals}

Blythe

5. Is okay, but (no pun intended) not my cup of tea~

Deamonbane

It's so... fascinating. I could stare at that windmill for ever and ever...

Why is there a chunk of the moon missing?

8. 10 when you give me back all the missing cheese. You greedy.

AmbrosiaPudding

Let me become your favorite partner ~

Solo Count 0/10
A/A's
Ons and Offs
Ideas
Brosie's Shop

Phantomhive

8 Love the art work  not fond of pink, unless its the singer lol

Phantomhive

No comment no arguments.

yer a smashing 10 yerself