Interest Check: Ivalice Clan hall [UN]

Started by TheWriter, November 16, 2009, 11:06:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheWriter

I'm thinking of opening a Clan hall in one of central Ivalice's main cities.  I'm looking for adventurers of any race, sex, creed or class to help make a name for our soon-to-be-illustrious halls.  Hunting Marks, earning gil, eating, drinking and being merry under the bright Dalmascan sun.  What more could you want?

Haven't decided the details yet; it will probably be freeform, but I'm playing with the idea of incorporating the license boards to some extent.  Just a reminder that's not in concrete yet.  First order of duty for joining players will be to name the new Clan, then christen it with a night of alcohol.  After that, completing different hunts will bring more gil into the coffers, letting us bring more stuff into the hall; tables and chairs, for starters, chocobo down seatbags, catering, an honest to goodness bar, etc.  As we go further, the improvements become a little more radical. 

You want in at the ground floor?  Tell me what you think.

Rachubka

Was in an RP verrrry similar to this on another board before I came to E. It died pretty early since the GM thought it'd be neat to have groups split up and tackle individual marks. Not a whole lot of organization in the respect.

Hope this one goes further and this is my little post of interest.