Interest check..Naked Weapon [NC-H] (ON HOLD)

Started by Duchess, January 06, 2009, 09:56:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duchess

i seen this movie long time ago and loved it
so now what i want to know is if anybody is interested in a game like this

Naked Weapon

Around the globe attractive, athletic young girls are disappearing. Behind these abductions is the ruthless Madame M , head of a covert international assassination squad. Imprisoned on a remote island, the girls are trained military-style, learning combat, weapons and survival skills, as well as the ancient arts of seduction. After six years of training, the girls are finally forced to fight each other to the death. Three survive the ordeal – the temperamental loner Jing and close friends Charlene  and Katt  – and become professional assassins. When their activities attract the attentions of the CIA, Asian American agent Jack Chen  is assigned to investigate

Naked Weapon

The American Patriot

Sounds really interesting!

what king of RP are you wanting to set up?
"Do you have any idea how we are talking about here? We are talking about the 'Butcher of Keiv'... The 'Cakemaker of Keiv' could kick all of our asses, and we are talking about the 'BUTCHER of Kevi'... Does that tell you anything?"

Story of the Accident... https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=29000.0

BigBuckBob

I like this idea too. I suppose you would need a target, some kind of kingpin, as well as the CIA agent?
Ons and Offs
Waiting for a Post?
I am disappoinment width you're grammer.

Duchess

well in the movie it start when they are kidnapped but in here they could start where  they have to fight for their life. in normal cases only 1 girl survive but in here we will have 3

i had in mind a NC-H freeform

The American Patriot

Would their be positions for other than female characters? I don't play female characters unfortunately....
"Do you have any idea how we are talking about here? We are talking about the 'Butcher of Keiv'... The 'Cakemaker of Keiv' could kick all of our asses, and we are talking about the 'BUTCHER of Kevi'... Does that tell you anything?"

Duchess

yes...

the detective,clients, the guys at the camp and the assignments (mostly male)
several more,i just put it here now to see if it will interest people and i will brainstorm more on it
hopefully i get to hear more suggestions

in the movie the main target was a man with very high position don't remember now have to watch it again
but some things can be changed or added too

will break it down  better tomorrow

BigBuckBob

Where would you prefer to start it? That might effect the availability of characters. Having someone to play the assignment isn't very useful if you start from the basic training level.
Ons and Offs
Waiting for a Post?

The American Patriot

Killer. :)

I'm coloured interested! I would love a chance to play!

Duchess

you have to know that being an assignment might get you killed
and i will prefer to start it when they start narrowing  down the girls little by little because they are old enough

and for now nothing is on black and white yet

p.s.  rest will come tomorrow

BigBuckBob

Based on the time line of yours, I'd like to express interest in being one of the members of the underground training facility.
Ons and Offs
Waiting for a Post?

Duchess

looking for GM ..please pm if interested