Becoming Captured by the Mind of Jubari - [MUL][M looking for F partners]

Started by Jubari, October 07, 2009, 03:24:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jubari

[MUL][Female][Possible Group F/F/M F/M/M F+/M]
-Reconstructed- (Updated:9/1/14)

Welcome, to the Wonders of my Vast and kinky mind. o.O! *Hands you a free ticket* Enjoy your stay. xD

First, I don't mind you posting a response to this thread. However, I don't check this thread often. Instead I would like you to approach me in PM please.

Second, Communicate: let me know if you want to build up or jump right in. Because if you don't let me know I will have my own idea and go with it. I like kinky stories and have no issue building up to scenes or just jumping right in. If your looking for non kinky, I apologize but I may not be able to satisfy that wish without my muse dieing off at some point.

Alt+F for quick findings:
-Vague-
      Herm/Brother/Sister
      Herm/Male/Female
      Master/Slave
      -Dominant/Submissive-      <==Read This if you want my character a specific way
      -Breeding with a Monster-
-Descriptive-
  -Work Related-
  -Sister's Wants-
  -Who's Truly On Top?-
  -A chaotic day for a lovely lass-

You can quick find, Oh and be sure to Include the -

My character depends on the Subj/Categories of your choice that you would like to see more of in the story than just an experience. This list, well has bundles of words that I won't List but I will give you a start to get an Idea. You can also use the Rabbit Hole, as they cover Almost the whole list and by all means the ones that I happen to choose may or may not be apart of what I like only examples of what I mean...
Forced/Reluctant
Impregnation/Pregnant <=Definite On
Master/Slave
Humiliation
Anal Penetration
Spanking
Light Bondage
Monster Play

The plots, Ideas, and sets are not restricted and meant to be very expansive. I will use them repeatedly as I please. Each new RPer will provide a different experience. No RP can truly be the same. So with that said, don't 'claim' or 'reserve' a Story Idea for yourself alone. That would simply be greedy. Instead, add to the idea you read with your own thoughts and personal likes. As this is what makes it truly Unique.

I don't usually care if your character is Human, Anthro, Angel, Demon, or various other kinds of Beings. So long as your character has two legs, a possible picture if your ideal being isn't that easy to imagine and intimate parts because I like kinky RP. However Pictures are always good to have, gives you the actual visual look of your character. I like this, much like I will use my Ava for most of my Human/Dark Angel Characters. I have pictures that I can choose from, to also help me build my character. All I ask in return, is perhaps a little faith. ^_^;

What you will see below, is what I will describe as Vague, and Descriptive. Let me inform you what I want you to imagine the word in my use.
Vague - I am giving you the 'Rough' outline of what I would be interested in, this is what is the tease that is supposed to bring forth an Idea from you.
Descriptive - These are some of My Ideas. They have a slight plot, a general basis of what I'd be looking for. I am giving you my Idea with as little to as much detail as I want. As I find that the more detail I add, the more I restrict the Idea to being a plain repeat. I don't want this, and I definitely don't like making the story alone. I like participation to discuss adding your ideas, some thickening or extra to the plot. This way I don't get bored so easily with the Idea and toss it after a single use.

-Vague-
      Herm/Brother/Sister
      Herm/Male/Female
      Master/Slave
      -Dominant/Submissive-      <==Read This if you want my character a specific way
      -Breeding with a Monster-

Herm/Brother/Sister - Incest, now Normally you'd only see Brother/Sister from others. However, because I enjoy a bit of surprise.. just depends on the reaction however, as I do not rape. But I don't aim to have a Sluttish sister who would jump at the idea. The rest, I think is self explanatory. =P

Herm/Male/Female - Varying from a Dark Alley mugging and forced sexual encounter for a quickie that may end up a long term ideal. To the Idea of A Romantic, non easy relationship. Robbery, Kidnapping, Crush of the Neighborhood.. If you can think it, I can probably do it. Just Ask.

Master/Slave - I can tolerate this, but I don't like my slaves to break easy and be a complete submissive. I enjoy a partial switch, one who would have a flicker of hatred in her eyes at some of the things she would be forced to do. However, I'd like plenty more involvement if you bring this idea forth. I am a Switch not an absolute dominant. I will not be able to think of everything that I can make your character do that you may be looking for. You have to tell me how dominant you want my character, and I will do my best to weave a character to fit the idea. The idea of a character getting close to breaking, however still able to hold on is my idea of lasting fun. Lots of games.
I can also be the partial sub that resists, and doesn't break easy as well. So don't think I only want to be dominant. If you might like the Idea of dominating a male, with a bit of assertive force and some acceptable toys. Then I am game.
Then there is also the Idea of Swapping Roles on a Day to Day basis. Like for Instance, my character is dominant one day. Your character is The Next Day. ;)

-Dominant/Submissive- - This is also Kind of covered in the Master/Slave bit. However I am mostly about in the middle with a touch more dominance, I can enjoy a spanking. So I leave this out here, because You still need to tell me how dominant you would like my character so I may apply the idea.

-Breeding with a Monster- -  (horror, non consensual, breaking the characters resistance, impregnation, and possible rape)Just like the name says. If you have a monster in mind, run it by me. Usually I prefer my victims as close to a human as possible. Anthros are good as well. The plot can be elaborate or simple. The scene is already titled. I don't expect romance, but there's bound to be...

Possibly more Vague Teasers to come.

-Descriptive-
  -Work Related-
  -Sister's Wants-
  -Who's Truly On Top?-

Now I've Always been a sucker for Wings, Tails, and barely experienced characters who have done the deed but are still pretty new to the Idea. Not that I don't mind the thought of taking someone's virginity its just less pain. =P! Going on.

-Work Related- (Can be Realistic/Modern or Fantasy[Maybe he works with Angels/Demons])
Twenty year old male, good looking. Maybe geeky, around 5'9" weighing in at 135lbs. Skin toned to a light tan from being in the sun consistently. During the summer he is working for a business that has allowed him to quickly rise along the titles to Assistant Manager/Boss. This can be any sort of Outside or Inside kind of work, which I'll leave open to you. He isn't a virgin but is always hopeful to get those peaks, or even a glance at something that would leave him wanting more while passing the day with those thoughts. However sometimes he can get more than he expects, and end up with perhaps a nose bleeding kind of view. This is where you come in.
Do you want him to be the Demanding one, or the Hard to get one? As you'll most likely aim to tease him, even if its unintentional.
Romance/Forced/Switch of Dominant/Submissive roles at times/Light bondage
Perhaps more, maybe you want to add or change something. I don't mind. =P!

-Sister's Wants- (Guess that's kinda obvious)[Switch Compatible]
With this one, I am playing the Unaware brother that isn't very experienced. Think fresh, to the idea of Sex but quite the pervert. The sister is to be more dominant, but capable switch, preservative kind however feels empowered that she can manipulate her brother's own body into reacting positive to her. Can be a consistent tease, and demanding female to take advantage of him. NO No no... yes Yes YES! kind of reaction. Then to toy with him knowing you can dominate him you play games with him to see if he can interest you further for his own addiction. (Not sure how long this RP can last but Its been one of my Teasers)

-Who's Truly On Top?-
Oh yes.. Two mild to partial dominants in a relationship or a random encounter having the hots or desire to get the other. Plenty of Struggle, Moments of Humiliating the other and displays of demeaning of the other. Not to the point they feel like they're worthless. More so like 'Now who's got the leash?'.
Now I'm not totally against full body immobilization/heavy bondage. But at Times I may allow it, should the encounter be enjoyable. I'd like lots of light bondage, toys for light pain, perhaps some romance. Struggle, and it doesn't always have to end in Bondage. Maybe pinning and taking advantage, or using your surroundings. I see this one being a -Hot- Rp for lots of heated encounters. ;)

(Consensual/Forced, Impregnating, possibly: romance, bondage, multiple partners.)

Anthros and humans Co exist in a world. Your human character is tricked into coming to a beach. She gets there and it's a nude beach and soon her friend runs off leaving her out there either nude or still in her outfit if her friend hadn't managed to convince her to get out of her swimwear.

She ends up running to a shared bathroom, runs into a stall and she finds out she's not alone when she locks herself in. The lock broken with a sign on the door saying don't lock or it won't unlock. Forced to spend some quality time with the stallmate.

Perhaps later she ends up setting her friend up to get her back. =P

Also, I'd like responses to be Detailed. Your ideas, and Your wants on the RP. You don't need a scene, or exact image if you don't want to. However I want your views and interests definitely put in your response via PM as well as perhaps a few other things that may strike your interest If I don't fancy your first.

I am mostly a Short Term RP kind of person. I will not Apologize about this, nor Promise Long Term. I do this to keep things fresh and entertaining. If I like one and want to see it progress to Long Term. I will ask you. I will let you know, and we can possibly cook up another idea from what we have learned about each other to better match what we may be looking for in a long term possible RP. It's truly hit and miss, everyone's different but I don't NORMALLY give up on RP partners you have to give up on me if you don't wish to RP. Exception to that rule is excessive errors in grammar from the start, and less than a paragraph worth of postage and no possible improvement via request.
Availability: Looking for more Female Partners to write Stories with.
My On and Offs.
Availability and Status
Ideas for Forum Stories / Non Forum Area
Greetings Earthlings....

Quartze

The work related one looks very interesting...and maybe it'd be nice to see where that could go...seems like something that could easily be long term.
There's something in your way and now someone is gonna pay and if you can't get what you want, well it's all because of me.

Jubari

I'm bumping the list with my return from a long journey in life. =P

Looking for partners. Woot!
My On and Offs.
Availability and Status
Greetings Earthlings....

Jubari

My On and Offs.
Availability and Status
Greetings Earthlings....

Jubari

I'm feeling like something with a touch of Romance, or Forced Romance.

Any Ideas sparking from that? =P
My On and Offs.
Availability and Status
Greetings Earthlings....

Jubari

Alright fellow writers. I want to write with more of you! So dont be shy!
My On and Offs.
Availability and Status
Greetings Earthlings....