Love Games [Olympics] [FF, MM, MF]

Started by Gwendolyn, February 28, 2010, 09:36:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gwendolyn

Please excuse the lame title. (Even though you know you love it anyway.)

I'm still working on my proper search thread (it's gonna be a doozy when I actually get it posted x_x), but in the meantime I thought I'd post an ad for something I've really been craving.

We all know the Olympic Winter Games 2010 are sadly coming to an end tonight. However, there's no way that's going to stop me from roleplaying it! I've been glued to the screen the past two weeks, more than any other Olympics I've ever watched. Its been absolutely amazing and awe-inspiring, and surprisingly - or not-so-surprisingly - I've gotten more than a few ideas that I'd love to write.

Winter or summer games, it doesn't matter much to me, as long as there are beautiful athletes involved - though my favorite sports are speed skating, figure skating/ice dancing, and gymnastics. I'm open to all pairings, be they gay, lesbian or heterosexual, or even love triangles. A coach/trainer and competitor, team mates becoming something more, rivals with unbridled sexual tension, a more seasoned "mentor" and their heir apparent. Scandals are fun, as well, especially where the couple is same-sex (because we still live in the sexual stone age when it comes to these things, unfortunately). 

Both made-up and existing athletes are acceptable.  :]

No matter what we decide to do, I think this could be really fun. If you're at all interested, please PM me or post here.

Thanks!

~Gwen

P.S. Some inspiration:

-jizzes in her pants-  @___@
On & Offs

Out of town til Thursday. This was unexpected, sorry everyone!

Doomsday

Hey, I'd love to play something with you. Do you have any certain pairings in mind?

Darwishi

Oh wow.  I was thinking of posting something like this.  Although my ideas drift more towards the skiing as the women there wear body-gloves.

Rather than going with a romantic notion, though, I had thought about playing a girl (Lindsey Vonn or Julia Mancuso-like characters) where they're the best in the sport. (Granted my idea also had them being superheroines, but I can ditch that idea if you don't like it). 

So anyway the two best skiers in the world are just that, the best.  And as it goes those that are the best have a lot of people that don't like them.  Therefore there is a group that sabotages them, either placing vibrators in the crotches of their suits, making it so that their skis aren't locked right, a certain part of the course is slicked over.  Whatever, so it forces them to crash out so others can win.  The thing is, since they are the best in the world, then still manage to win a few of the races, so that pisses the people off even more and they get the bright idea to kidnap them.

Or, I was thinking that some of the other women have crushes on them.  While the two skiers (Lindsey Vonn and Julia Mancuso) are straight that leaves them to only fantasize...or make it a reality.  Which forced crashes, kidnapping, bondage, and forced lesbianism. 

Or there could be an Olympic rapist that only rapes the women of the Olympics it could extend to both the winter and summer games in all sports where s/he sabotages an event so that when they have to go get checked out by the medical staff that they're given something to drink and roofied.  Then kidnapped and raped (in a fantasy sort of way, I don't really like real rape) which could open it up for some interesting angles.

I haven't really refined any of the ideas, which is why I haven't posted it yet, but if one of these ideas sparks your imagination let me know!

Darwishi

http://www.nbcolympics.com/video/assetid=8d0efe21-b1e3-4101-b9be-489f289168cb.html#w+giant+slalom+r1+l+vonn+usa

Gwendolyn

Doomsday:  I'm really open to anything! Though I think I'd really prefer something set in the winter games right now, as opposed to summer. I suppose it depends on what sort of pairings you enjoy (MF, FF, MM), as well as the sport(s) you're interested in?

Darwishi:  While F/F interests me greatly (especially with Lindsey Vonn!), I'm really not looking for non-con or those types of themes at this time. :(
On & Offs

rahatngt

Sent you a PM. Hopefully you will find something interesting in it.

Doomsday

Yeah, I prefer Winter Olympics too, and I'm leaning towards M/F. Hmm, I'll have to think about if there are any athletes that come to mind (Gretchen Bleiler is my favorite by far but there are so many other beautiful athletes) or if we should just use OC's.

Gwendolyn

M/F sounds great.  :-)  Aw, I like Gretchen too! She's adorable. But I'm also fond of Katherine Reutter, Lindsey Vonn, Tessa Virtue and Meryl Davis, to name a few...

You're right, there's so many beautiful people at the Olympics. ^_^  As for myself, my favorite athlete is Apolo Ohno. I'm also fond of Shani Davis and JR Celski (clearly, I have a thing for speed skaters.) Though, figure skaters and skiers can be fun as well.

Of course, OCs are fine as well!!
On & Offs

Gwendolyn

I like Meryl too. She's just adorable, and seems so sweet in her interviews.  <3
On & Offs

Decrepitdan

Are you attached to this being Winter Olympics? I had some interesting ideas for Summer Olympics, but I could do either. :)