Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

James Macleod

everyone want to takes but no one want to gives ..what A sick sad world
(Daimon I have posted To the lost souls cafe)

Galanthor

i'm sick of people asking you "are you the highlander's brother?"

thirteenhearts

No! Sean Connery was the best James Bond!  We just don't see eye to eye.

Galanthor

I still didn't get my head off your head...we're done

thirteenhearts

Get your head off me and take out the garbage for once, you're so lazy! Ugh, I can't take it anymore!

Galanthor

your corset is just too tight for me

thirteenhearts

I'm sick of you trying to wear my clothes!

Galanthor

Merry Gentry

you fall asleep on me all the time!
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Lucius Cornelius

you fall sleep below me all the time

Merry Gentry

You never sleep! You're awake 24 hrs a day!
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Lucius Cornelius

i have to follow you all the 24 hours, i need a rest!!

TheLovelyMaid

You never listen to me when I'm talking about my mother. It's like I'm talking to a statue.

You let our love fern die.

Merry Gentry

always with the phone... Hello! I'm right here!???

thirteenhearts

Always with the Yoga poses!  No! I'm not interested in going to Bikram's Yoga class with your tonight or any other night!

DarkAngel

You know I love how you dress but I'm sick of the number 13 and your always flirting with those idiots we are
done

Galanthor

your feathers always tickle me...can't stand it

Merry Gentry

I'm not feeling us any more.. I just don't think I got to know you enough before you moved in, and now? well you need to go..

despickable

I have had enough embarrasement from you wearing that revealing outfit to answer the door I am over it  get dressed and get out of here

“We have multiplied our possessions but reduced our values. We talk too much, love too seldom, and hate too often. We’ve learned how to make a living but not a life. We’ve added years to life, not life to years.” – George Carlin
Despickable's A&A 
Despickable's Wiki Page
[url=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=133839.0]
[/url][/url]Despickable's Ons and Offs

Jade

You're always too uptight in that suit not to mention constantly being inebriated. You need to move on from high school prom night and just grow up.

Merry Gentry

I've never seen your face.. you're always twirling away!

Cardwolf

Everytime we do it you put a paperbag over your head.

Jade

Everytime we do it you leave in the middle to go flock with tiny faeries!

haikuoftears

(lol Jade...just lol )

I can't handle zerogravity, I'm sorry if you stay I'll lose my meals.

DarkAngel