BBcode

Started by Saerrael, February 09, 2010, 10:50:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saerrael

This doesn't need immediate addressing.

Right, I would like to spice up my posts a bit and have been tinkering but am running into a wall of 'huh?' here. Are there any easy to read guides out there or something like that?
I'm particularly interested in tables and (resizing) images.

Thank you in advance!

Butterflykiss

SMF default codes: Basic codes and their functions
phpBB BBCode guide: FAQ styled
Simple Machines BBCode guide: Includes more advanced coding
BBCode Table Generator: Generates a table for you, just insert your info. Not very customizable, but might be good for a beginner trying to visualize code layouts.
BBCode Playground: Insert coding and click "submit" to see what it would look like on a forum post.

Remember that codes you find on the internet may or may not work here on Elliquiy's forums. Practice and time will make it more intuitive.  And if you'd like, you can PM me for some one on one love.  :-)

Saerrael

Quote from: Butterflykiss on February 09, 2010, 11:01:05 PM
SMF default codes: Basic codes and their functions
phpBB BBCode guide: FAQ styled
Simple Machines BBCode guide: Includes more advanced coding
BBCode Table Generator: Generates a table for you, just insert your info. Not very customizable, but might be good for a beginner trying to visualize code layouts.
BBCode Playground: Insert coding and click "submit" to see what it would look like on a forum post.

Remember that codes you find on the internet may or may not work here on Elliquiy's forums. Practice and time will make it more intuitive.  And if you'd like, you can PM me for some one on one love.  :-)

My God, you work fast!  ;D

Thanks, luv, I'll read around all dem linkies and see how far I get before I find a new wall of 'Huh?'

Butterflykiss

Quote from: Saerra on February 09, 2010, 11:03:08 PM
My God, you work fast!  ;D

Thanks, luv, I'll read around all dem linkies and see how far I get before I find a new wall of 'Huh?'

Blame the two iced coffees I had today.  ;)

Have fun!