Male Virginity...looking for a friendly lady to write with(M for F)

Started by Strident, March 25, 2019, 09:43:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Strident

A simple one shot type story probably, although that doesn't mean there won't be decent writing and characters...

Basically I love to write something where my character is a virgin and loses it to your character.

That's about where the fixed point ends. There are many different scenarios i might be interested in, so really, please get in touch if *any* variant of this idea could work for.

Setting
Probably "modern" but some other interesting time periods I would like:
19th century - (possibly a young gentleman with a local whore?)
20th century - (edwardian? Wartime? 50s?60s?70s?)

Near modern - I actually think the 1975-1999 time period would be interesting. It's near modern, but, importantly, pre-internet. Which means a virgin guy's exposure to sexual knowledge and material is going to be significantly less.

characters

I'd want the female to have at least some sexual experience. Anything from one previous long term sexual relationship to a woman with 1000 one night stands under her belt. Probably somewhere between the two.

There may be an age gap element (no under age). Convention would say this would be older woman but not necessarily. A younger but more experienced girl works too.

One thing that appeals quite a lot in a well written scene is a *much* older woman with a young man of around 18. She could be. 50s...60s or older.

My character will not be generally shy or nervous as a person, but may well be around the specific issue of losing his virginity. He's likely to have a traditional upbringing making sex outside marriage rather taboo for him.

One idea connected to this is that he may be quite happy and confident even with foreplay and outercourse...but has some hang ups about crossing that line and going all the way. Playing with a female character who would relish that challenge appeals a lot. :)

setting

Could be as simple as new bf/gf... But making it somehow unusual would be interesting.

With a stranger?
In a group setting? What if his first time ended up being in a MFF threesome?
Losing it under some degree of duress perhaps?

Also open to his first time being anal rather than vaginal...;)

Please get in touch if you are willing to play!
Forum, PM, discord, email..all possible!