Corrupt a wish

Started by Twilightfiredragon, October 04, 2011, 02:08:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dys Astyr

Granted, you're in a coma having a beautiful dream and feel no pain.

I wish I had something exciting to do today.
Alive! Trying to catch up but there is a lot, please be patient! Thank you. <3

Autumnal Equinox

Wish is granted!  You innocently leave your residence, sighing at *another* routine filled, boring day.  Then you see the bright flash on the horizon, the long streak of white smoke, and the ground begins to roll like ocean waves.  In seconds, the sky seems to light on fire, steaks of crimson and yellow darting high above to plunge back down to earth.  Everything gets REALLY hot.  "Owie", the last thought in your head.  Nothing as exciting as a rockin' rock from space!!!

I wish for an interesting, meaningful job.

Dys Astyr

Granted, but shortly afterward you get abducted by aliens. Upon your return you are quite insane and no longer able to work.

I wish that I could project my imagination into reality.

Autumnal Equinox

Granted!  You are having the most lovely dream.  Then it turns a bit dark, there are spiders dribbling from the walls.  You awake, startled.  Wait a minute..  spiders are still dribbling from the walls.  Lots of 'em.  You think "Nooo, kill them with FIRE!".  The house explodes in a fireball.

I wish for a perfectly cooked Thai dinner.

Dys Astyr

Granted, its the best meal you have ever had in your life, but you're down with a gnarly case of food poisoning for a week.

I wish that I had a personal chef to cook all my meals for me.

Autumnal Equinox

Granted!  *poof*

You sit at your table, totally excited for this first experience with a personal chef!  It's going to be sooo sweet, you think.  The name sounds familiar.  Where have you heard it before?
In steps an intriguing man, and with a resonant accent he introduces himself as "Mr. Lecter".  Strangely, he only brings cutlery and an empty serving dish....

I wish for WORLD PEACE!  Yea, totally selfless of me! 

Dys Astyr

Quote from: Autumnal Equinox on October 26, 2014, 09:15:38 PM
Granted!  *poof*

You sit at your table, totally excited for this first experience with a personal chef!  It's going to be sooo sweet, you think.  The name sounds familiar.  Where have you heard it before?
In steps an intriguing man, and with a resonant accent he introduces himself as "Mr. Lecter".  Strangely, he only brings cutlery and an empty serving dish....

This actually ran through my mind when I typed my reply.  ;D And it bothers me not one bit.
~

Granted! All life is wiped from the face of the planet and the world is peaceful.

I wish I had the proper workshop and materials so I could finish all my projects.

Autumnal Equinox

Haha!  It was the first thing that popped into my head, we must have been on the same wavelength there  :)  And sometimes I think an empty world could be a pretty fun place.

*Wish Granted*
The sweet awesome workshop of your dreams materializes from earth and fire.  A massive pre-fabricated structure, with shelves and shelves of doodads and dinglehickeys all neatly labeled and bursting with awesomeness.  In the vast, cavernous interior are rows and rows of (insert hardware of your choice).  And to top it off, it's got an industrial AC unit, heating, plumbing, and a sweet lounge for relaxing or sleeping! (so you don't have to go home if you don't wanna).  You gape with awe at it's wicked sweetness.  Then the awesome well organized shelves buckle, and you are buried in all that cool stuff. 

Oh and btw I want this workshop.

I wish for my own little micro-nation where I can pass my own laws and rule with a delicate yet firm hand.

Dys Astyr

Granted! Here is you're very own flea circus.  ;D

I wish Michael Wincott with do a binaural/ASMR voice recording, it doesn't even have to be just for me... Is now lost in her head thinking about how awesome that would be.

CaptainNexus616

Granted but you end up missing it because you couldn't stop thinking of how awesome it was.

I wish I had Soul Eater's Excalibur! (Can't really make that any worse lol)
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ FLIP THIS TABLE.
┻━┻ ︵ ヽ(°□°ヽ) FLIP THAT TABLE.
┻━┻ ︵ \(`Д´)/ ︵ ┻━┻ FLIP ALL THE TABLES
▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ Sorry, I just dropped my bag of Doritos in my signature again. ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄┐( °ー ° )┌

Wispyr

Granted. However you lose both of your hands and can now only gaze longingly upon it.

I wish I had more free time to write with my partners!

Elysian Radiance

Granted, except you have no sense of time, nor any clocks, so you never know what time it is and when you have to go and do things like work.

I wish I could lose weight as easily as I gain it.
"We are beings of starlight; we were meant to thrive in the darkness."
"I am a raging sea trapped inside of a raindrop."

<a href=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=200656.0>Fantastic Dragons and Where to Find Them! (05/30/17)</a>
Get Laid or Get Slayed - A Guide to Make the Dragoness Roar!
Muse/Mood Status ~ I'm currently on hiatus from Elliquiy. Send me a PM if you need to be in contact; I'll get the email about it.
Current Posting Output ~ None.
Buy RPG Dice Soap From Me!

Adammair

Granted. Now, random body parts and chunks of flesh begin falling off.

I wish I could make snow return to the clouds.

Mercurio123

granted, but you can only do it one snowflake at a time.

I wish I was home

Adammair

Granted. You are standing on home plate of a baseball diamond.

I wish I had a monkey.

MaverickKane

Granted. You are swept up by a creature resembling King Kong.

Wish I were some where warm, with some good music and company.

CaptainNexus616

Granted you won a trip to a sunny tropical island. Bad news is the in-laws that hate your guts were the only ones able to come along. Then it turns out the island had a volcano. Enjoy going down with the island as 'Burn Baby Burn!' is playing in the background.

I wish Half Life 3 was confirmed.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ FLIP THIS TABLE.
┻━┻ ︵ ヽ(°□°ヽ) FLIP THAT TABLE.
┻━┻ ︵ \(`Д´)/ ︵ ┻━┻ FLIP ALL THE TABLES
▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ Sorry, I just dropped my bag of Doritos in my signature again. ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄┐( °ー ° )┌

Mercurio123

It is confirmed... to be made by EA and turned in to another CoD clone, with micro transactions, Gordon Freeman suddenly has a voice, he sounds like any other muscled character of CoD clone games.  pre-order now to receive the golden crowbar.

I wish my holidays would start

Delibee

Your wish is granted, it is now Arbor Day. You get to plant a tree.

I wish I could sing.
Avatar art "Penthe vs. Shehyn" by Brandon Chang. https://bchangart.artstation.com/

O/Os

Solaine

Granted... you sing beautifully, but your voice is the type that attracts frogs from miles around, and they converge on your concert, and now your singing blends with their croaking beautifully.

I wish I could make up a computer language from scratch.
“Not the glittering weapon fights the fight, but rather the hero's heart.” ~ Proverb
~Currently not available for new games.~

Adammair

You do, but it can only be programmed in Wingding font, and it never really catches on.

I wish I could translate hieroglyphics.

Leaon33

You gain the ability to read all hieroglyphics as English, but now see all English script as hieroglyphics.

I wish for a ham-and-cheese sandwich on Rye bread with mustard.

Jaqhal

And you shall get it with extra poison. Enjoy >:)

I wish I could fly so tomorrow I do not have to fly by plane (hates planes).
The true power that dominates us is the harmful, endless, consuming, destructive and insatiable thirst.

Delibee

Congratulations, you can fly. Unfortunately, you flew too high and got hit by a plane.

I wish for some peace and quiet.
Avatar art "Penthe vs. Shehyn" by Brandon Chang. https://bchangart.artstation.com/

O/Os

Jaqhal

And yes! After a while, you find such a place! However, as soon as you do, Internet knows that place exists and in less than two days it is overwhelmed by lots of noisy tourists.

I wish it weren't raining dogs and cats and I could ride my bicycle.

The true power that dominates us is the harmful, endless, consuming, destructive and insatiable thirst.