Interest Check: Superheroes Vs Villains RP.

Started by Dramen, March 04, 2010, 06:25:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheVillain

As I understand it, we have a few more heroes then villains and we have more male characters then female characters. So if you want in, the way that will increase your chances the best will be write a villain that either is female or, even better, turn around and sell this game to a couple female players and get them to join in as well.

But I'm not the GM so don't quite me. Just tossing in my two cents.
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

Dramen

We are still male to female heavy 6-4 (one hero went away and was replaced by a female villain). That also though means we are now villain heavy. So actually we need a female hero... or thevillain's magnificent suggestion of bringing two females into the game is great too. Do that and a male is cool.

Post in the OOC for more guidance and to see how the game is going.

Ramael

You could start the game and let other players (females if you need) join at a later date? this would add some interesting plot points...just I don't really have a spare two ladies to hand at the moment. However, if that is a necessary prerequisite then I will happily bow out for now.

Dramen

No, man I was just letting you know. We still need good characters and good writers. Feel free to drop by the characters and OOC threads and introduce a character. I'll let you know from there but we only have like ten people so we could use more.

WerewolfofLondon

Currently creating a new female hero if there is still room ^^

TheGlyphstone

We are still a bit imbalanced against the wimmins, so by all means rejoin us. :)

Dramen

YES... Yes do the rejoining please.... yes yes... we need more wimmins as Glyph said... we'd be glad to have you back!!

WerewolfofLondon

hehehehe! Okies, would you like me to post the profile here when I'm done, or do we still have the character page?

Dramen

This game is officially moving along pretty well. We do however need a few more heroes and villains to set things moving along even better.

If there is any further interest out there, please clicky on the link in my sig and let us know... we'd be glad to have you.

Dramen

Ramael

As active player and current storyline leader I'm officially bumping this thread!

We currently need....heroes and heroines to join the Justicars in their vigilant watch of Bay City. The Shadow Guild is under new management and spreading its nefarious tendrils throughout the city, and the Justicars need new recruits to stem the tide of chaos!

That said if we get enough good-guy attention we could justify getting another villain/villainess in, too.

Please check here(background and setting) and here(char sheets) for more info.

THIS is the link to the sub forum itself.

Looking forward to seeing/fighting/scheming/flirting/other with you on the mean streets of Bay City...

Ramael

Great Silk! Look forward to seeing what you may come up with.