What are you wearing reprised.

Started by Beguile's Mistress, October 09, 2012, 11:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Autumn52

I swear that I just come to this thread to see Justme4386 avatar sometimes. I love reading what everyone has on too but that avatar makes me feel happy.

I wonder if I could put it as a desktop background?

OT: I have on my PJ's or lack thereof, a big tee shirt and undies. It was warm last night and now I will get dressed cause it is cool this morning.

Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays whichever applies to you all.

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

AmberStarfire

A long, purple short-sleeved dress, a navy and white striped sweater top with a v neck, green glitter earrings, and a black hair tie (my hair's in a half plait). As in I've plaited half of it, then left pretty much the bottom half in a ponytail.

Ananym

Faded blue jeans that are just a little to tight (showing off my backside for the ladies.)  A white form fitted undershirt with an unbuttoned red plaid shirt, the sleeves partially rolled up my forearms.  Currently barefoot but I'll probably toss on some garish holiday socks because why not?

To top it all off, I plan on wearing a Santa hat because I'm one of those crazy fools that's about to go Christmas shopping.  If you see some crazy fool out and about with a Santa hat on and he looks happy about it all, it just might be me.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.

Codswallop

It's still really early here, so I'm in my navy blue bathrobe with jeans yanked on underneath and a pair of seriously worn-down house shoes. I'm hoping to get some new ones for Christmas, but it's looking unlikely. I also have my hair in a ponytail, just to keep it out of my face.

Good luck Christmas shopping, Ananym!

Beguile's Mistress

Early closing day today and a small Christmas lunch.  Wearing a black pencil skirt, a white silk long-sleeved blouse with lace trim, a red ribbon tied in a bow at the neck, sheer black stockings and black heels with red clip-on bows.

Sergeant

My uniform. Working early shift on Christmas. Whoo-hoo.

Beguile's Mistress

Black slacks, pearl gray cashmere pullover sweater and white cotton blouse, black loafers

AmberStarfire

An orange and black paisley top and panties.

I had black slacks but they were uncomfortable so I got rid of them.

SapphireHaven

My work clothes. Black slacks, a blue slinky blouse and I kicked off my shoes 4.5 hours ago when I came home XD
O/O

AmberStarfire

A long, short-sleeved emerald green blouse with gold buttons, navy blue leggings, a white hair tie (for my ponytail) and green sparkly earrings.

Autumn52

My pink and grey onesie that I got for Christmas. It is so warm that I don't want to take it off.

It has a cute kitty on the rear where the flap is, and paw prints all over it. I love it. My friends know me well.

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Mirrah

A robe with a towel draped over an arm--ready for my morning shower. Today has just begun.
"Dream... not of what you are... but of what you want to be." - Margulis
Status: Closed. Semi Hiatus. | Have you taken care of yourself today?

Beguile's Mistress

Gray pencil skirt and a red long sleeved bluse, sheer black stockings and black heels to match my black leather belt.

justme4386

Red corsage with white lace trim, sheer white nylons, red heels... no panties... waiting for hubby to come out of the shower.
A word of advice: Don't take me serious - unless I am. And you will know when I am!

ONs and OFFs
updated March 30th 2019
Apologies and Absences
updated April 19th 2019

Mirrah

Blue jeans, mis-matched socks, white tank top, and a red sweat shirt. Just kicked off shoes. Errands outside the house all done for today.

Beguile's Mistress

Black pencil skirt and a teal long-sleeved silk blouse, sheer black stockings and black heels

WyldRanger

Beautiful as always BeMi :)

OT: dark blue jeans, short sleeved blue collared shirt, black socks and black and red tennis shoes...and glasses, always and ever the glasses  ::)

Song

Aside for what you can't see... Black pants and a blue t-shirt, company colors. Not exactly allowed to wear anything that doesn't cover shoulders and ankles at work.
My RP requests: Join the Space gldiators in Requiem For Mankind

O/O

Mirrah

Black and grey leopard print leggings, colorful socks, and a black oversized sweater.

Beguile's Mistress

Quote from: WyldRanger on December 30, 2015, 03:41:27 PM
Beautiful as always BeMi :)

OT: dark blue jeans, short sleeved blue collared shirt, black socks and black and red tennis shoes...and glasses, always and ever the glasses  ::)
Thank you. :-)  And you look totally comfy.

Right now it's pale blue flannel PJs with white snowflakes all over and fluffy white socks.

Beguile's Mistress

Black slacks and a white cashmere sweater with gold and silver threads knitted in and black ballet flats.

AmberStarfire

A maroon jumper dress over pink track pants, a blue and grey fleece on top of that, and my octopus socks. They're thick knitted wooly socks with little non-slip sucker pads on the bottom.

Chi

Levis 501's, powder blue panties and a blue tee.
~~~ Language is my canvas, and words are my palette. Wanna finger paint?  ~~~

AmberStarfire

A red fitted t-shirt and black leggings.

Beguile's Mistress

Black long-sleeved dress with a fitted bodice, A-line skirt, high neck, white collar and cuffs, sheer black stockings and black heels.  Very prim and proper today. :-)